Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sidewinder [WillowVX x Morlock]

I watched as Amy doused the body and the cross, Kayla's head being flooded by the gas, when she was done I set it alight and we watched for a few seconds while it all burned, heading out I was growing weaker from being near the cross and once out she said I need blood.

"Yes, I do need blood. I killed a fawn earlier, it's blood is still on my shirt, I'm not sure I can find another one, I will be ok, just get me back to my cottage" I said to her not wanting her to offer me her blood to save me.

I sighed and shook my head.

"This is the second time that cross has burned you on one day. Not to mention you walked to the cave and back in broad daylight. And fighting Kayla took some strength, too." I took a deep breath and swept the hair off of my shoulder, exposing my neck to him. "You did all of that for me, Trent. You could have died earlier if you were in the sunlight for any longer. If you don't get blood soon, you'll get worse." I leaned against a tree near the cave and offered Trent my blood. "I owe you." As afraid as I was, I knew my words were true. He almost died saving me. I was the reason he was weak. I owed him my life. This was the least I could do.

The way she exposed her neck was rather erotic to me, I couldn't resist it and without another word I held her and sunk my teeth into her flesh, drinking her, I drank for a few seconds being very careful to not weaken her and not wanting to turn her, I drank her blood and held her when I finished.

"mmm you taste superb my love" I said to her as I regained my strength.

When Trent sank his fangs into the flesh of my throat for the second time, it hurt less. I hissed in a deep breath when I felt the pinch of his fangs but his moves weren't aggressive like before. He was gentle. Careful. He held me by the shoulders and continued to drink my blood. I was frightened but there was also another sensation deep inside. It almost felt.. lustful. The feeling of him holding onto me tightly as he drank. It felt erotic. I didn't notice when he stopped drinking and held me against him. He didn't take too much blood but it was still enough to make me a bit dizzy. I held onto him tightly and lifted my face to his.

"Do you feel better?" I asked. The fear seemed to drain away from me. The only thing I felt now... was attraction.

I tried to do it all as gently and even erotically as I could, this wasn't aggressive this time, it was loving, it was appreciated and I wanted her to feel safe above all.

"Yes, I do feel better now" and then seeing that she was dizzy I held her and whisked her back to the cottage and placed her on the bed, "Are you ok, would you like to sleep or have a bath first?" I asked her as I sat beside her like a concerned nurse maid.

I closed my eyes and Trent held me bridal style in his arms. All I felt was wind and before I knew it, we were in the room of the cottage. My blood really must have helped him. He was so fast. He seemed to be back at his full strength. I looked down at my dirty, bloody clothes. I didn't even want to know what my body and my hair looked like. I hadn't had a chance to take a bath since my car crashed.

"Can I take a bath, please?" I asked. My pussy was still sore and probably bleeding from the candle. A bath sounded like the most wonderful thing in the world. I looked up at Trent and added, "Trent? Am I safe now?" I was really sick of my life being in danger. I just wanted to relax. I wanted to be safe.

"Yes my love, you are safe now, I do not know of anyone else hunting me, of course you can bathe, I will run the water for you and you can come out when you are ready" I say to her in a caring tone. I do think of her snatch and how it must be hurting.

"Would you like me to drip some of my blood into the water, it will help you heal quicker" I say to her.

"Don't leave." I replied quickly. "Can you stay in there with me? Please? I just.. I don't want to be alone." I whispered bashfully. I thought about what he said. Putting his blood into the water. I had to admit, the thought was a bit unnerving. He said it would help me heal. I didn't think Trent would do anything to hurt me. Despite his warnings, I trusted him.

"Okay..." I said uncertainly.

"Of course, I will stay there with you, let me carry you to the bathroom" I carried her there and sat her down on the chair while I ran the water, I dripped some of my blood into it which caused the water to become a blush pink colour, once it was done I picked Amy up and placed her into the bath.

"I hope it isn't too warm my sweetness" I say to you as I sit on the chair that you were on only moments before hand.

I looked at the water with hesitation. The thought of it made me feel uncomfortable. Taking a bath in his blood. I took a deep breath as Trent laid me down into the water. It was hot. It felt amazing. I let out a deep sigh as I relaxed in the water.

"It's perfect." I breathed. I looked at him with a smile. I instantly felt the healing properties of Trent's blood. The feeling of the hot water mixed with the richness of his blood made my body feel completely at ease. All of the pain disappeared and I felt completely at ease.

I watched as she hesitantly dipped herself in the blood mixed water, her hesitation left her when she felt the difference it made and how it helped her heal quicker.

"It won't be long now before you heal, have you thought about staying with me or perhaps you have other ideas about what you want to do and where you want to go?" he asked her, it still wasn't clear to him as to what she saw in her future and what she wanted to do with it.

I laid my head back and let my eyes fall closed. I tried to clear my mind of all the events from the past few days. I just wanted to move past them. Trent asked what my plans were. I didn't even know. I wanted to believe that I could go back to my life.... or what there was of one. Could I just go back to my new apartment? Be a teacher? Pretend that there weren't monsters in the dead of the night? No. No I couldn't. I've gone too far now. I was part of this crazy world filled with creatures and vampires and sadistic hunters - there was just no going back now.

I opened my eyes and looked at Trent. His dark eyes bore into mine intensely. I watched his pale features, his square jaw. Instead of fear, when I looked at him, I saw wonder. He was such an incredible creature. For some insane reason, he loved me. I didn't think that I would have the strength to leave him. I think we need each other. To protect each other. He would protect me from all of the other monsters of the world. And I would protect him from himself.

"I want to stay with you." I told Trent. I felt nervous. "But... if, if you don't want me to stay.." I started. Did he want me to stay? Or was I more trouble than I was worth? "I would be just fine with going home."

She had misunderstood, with my concern for her and my own insecurity and not wanting to appear as though I were influencing her in some way I had made her feel that perhaps I wanted her to leave.

I rushed to the side of the bath in one swift movement and looked at her dearly, "My love, of course I want you to stay, I was just worried, worried that I would influence you, I want it to be your decision to stay, if you choose to stay and you are welcome to share my life and my cottage. It would be most wonderful I think" I said to her with a gentle tone I hadn't used for a long time.

"Do you have a home? I mean you came here running from something, is there some place for you? To me here is your home, I am your home" I added as I looked down again to give her time to think.

I blinked, a bit surprised, when suddenly Trent was beside me. I don't think I could ever get used to how fast he was. His face was so soft and his voice was delicate. I could tell that he was taking care to make sure I felt comfortable after everything that's happened. What reason would I have not to stay? Trent was dangerous, we've already covered that. I have the only thing that can kill him as insurance. But isn't a life with anyone dangerous? People get murdered every day. If anything, I was safer with him.

"Kind of... Not really." I hesitated. My chest tightened a bit when he asked if I had a home. I had an apartment that I'd barely moved into. That was hardly a home. My breath caught in my throat when Trent said that he was my home. Why was he doing all of this for me? Why did he love me? I didn't understand it. There were so many women who were better than me. But I loved him, too. I didn't want to question it. I didn't want to give him a reason to question himself.

"I want to stay." I said to him. "I want to stay with you."

I was so happy when Amy told me that she wanted to stay with me, I wasn't sure until that moment what she really wanted to do, I didn't want her feeling like she was stuck living with a monster and trapped due to not having anything better elsewhere.

"Tell me about where you are from, tell me about what you were hoping to find here?" I asked her as thoughts whirred through my head. Dark thoughts as well, I wondered if I could ever convince her to kill with me, to torture, we could do it together like some kind of divine foreplay.I supposed for now that I would just let her settle down and get used to being with a creature whose only purpose was to kill.

I used a washcloth that hung on the side of the tub to start washing myself. The water felt so good against my skin. I sighed. I thought of how to answer Trent's question.

"It's complicated." I said after a moment of contemplation. "I guess, well I guess I came here looking for a home. I never actually had one, you see. I got pushed from place to place, but always in the same city. When I finally got my degree and teaching license, I wanted to find a job out of that awful place - anywhere, really. The elementary school in this town was the first job that was offered to me." I brought the washcloth to the back of my neck and rubbed slowly. Being naked in front of Trent didn't bother me anymore. I had given him my blood willingly. There was nothing left to be bashful about. "I only got through one day before... well, you know. I wasn't even fully moved into my apartment." The motions of the washcloth came to a halt as I thought about that for a moment. "I suppose all of my things were ruined in the crash." I laughed bitterly. "I pretty much have nothing now. I have no doubt that I've been fired." I dropped the cloth into the water and turned around to fully face Trent.

"I never thought people like you existed." I said to him honestly. "I never imagined my life could turn out this way." Tears were beginning to form in my eyes again and I tried my hardest not to let it show. "Again - I don't know why you didn't kill me. Because that's what vampires do, right? I don't know why I seemed to be different. But thank you. So much."

I listened intently as she told me of what she had planned and that she had even had an apartment, "Well Amy, if you still wish to work you can do that and if you want we can retrieve your things from your apartment if you have any there, yes, I know how you feel, I never believed in creatures like me until I was turned myself, it is a lot to grasp and you are doing quite well given what you have been through." he then stopped and thought about her latest question.

"Well we do kill yes, I won't lie, but when we find someone we connect with we do indeed connect with them, it is quite passionate and deep, we are creatures of extremes and it all depends on what side of extremity you fall on" he said with a devilish smile.

That thought made me turn cold. So it was a fifty fifty chance? If Trent hadn't connected with me, I would be dead. I keep forgetting how dangerous he really was. I had so many questions.

"You said you never believed until you were turned, but Trent, how did you become a vampire in the first place?" I asked. He wanted to know everything about me and now it was his turn to spill. There was another question lingering in my mind. I was terrified to ask. "And exactly how many people have you killed?"

He wondered what thoughts were now being tossed around in that pretty head of hers, he wondered if he had told her too much, he didn't want to lie to her though, and besides if she hadn't run off by now with all that she had seen than what was a few more grisly facts?

"Well, " he started as he began to answer her question, "I am 450 years old, I was born in 1565 in Germany, I was 27 years old when I was turned, I was an Officer in the Cavalry, we were on a drill in the dead of winter, it was snowing heavily and I had become separated from my squadron, night had fallen and I was totally lost and I knew that my squadron wouldn't even begin a search until morning and even then only if I was lucky. Anyway, I thought I was going to die, in fact I did die" he said with a grim laugh.

"My horse ended up dying and I took shelter within it by cutting open it's belly and crawling inside, it was not pleasant but it was warm enough, anyway I began getting more and more tired and I had heard the worst thing you could do was to fall asleep in these situations, I tried to stay awake but failed, a little while later I heard a female voice crying out to me from the treeline, I thought it was an Angel coming to take me at last, she appeared, a blonde women with blue eyes and a beautiful face she would not have been more than 16, she was not wearing clothing that suited the weather and I asked her if she were an Angel, she just smiled at me grimly and kept approaching until she was close enough to pull me from the horse's belly with one hand and then with me still on the ground without enough strength to move she sunk her fangs in and turned me" he said to her.

"And so I learned her name was Ivana, she had recently been turned herself and was on the look out for a companion as her sire was killed shortly after she was turned. We were together for 60 years before she herself was killed by vampire hunters" he explained to her.

"How many have I killed? Too many to remember, a rough number? Maybe 60-70, keeping in my mind I was a soldier so I had killed as a human as well" he explained.

I continued to wash myself as I listened to Trent's story. My eyes widened and I flinched at the parts that appalled me - which was pretty much all of it. Trent's first love was killed by vampire hunters? The thought made my heart hurt. That's... that's just so terrible. Sixty years was a long time.

"Oh, Trent..." I whispered. I grabbed the towel that was hanging and wrapped it around myself. I stood, dripping on the bathroom floor and took his hand so he could stand to face me. "I am so sorry. About Ivana... I.. I couldn't imagine." I struggled to find the words to show my remorse. I wanted to ask what a sire was but I didn't think now was the time. I would ask him later.

"And after four hundred and fifty years, sixty or seventy isn't bad." I said, trying to rationalize it. "You don't have to kill anymore though. I can give you my blood. Nobody else has to get hurt." I decided that this could be a good thing. The truth was, having Trent drink from me was terrifying. But I would rather it be me then some poor girl in the woods who wouldn't show that connection, who's only other option would be death.

I could tell again that my story was frightening and alarming Amy, why wouldn't it? She was being told a story by a man who was 450 years old after all and if that wasn't bad enough the story was filled with pain and suffering.

She got out of the bath her flesh all pink and rosy from the warm water, she didn't know what to say because there was nothing to say, what can you say at times anyway?

She assured me that I wouldn't have to kill anymore, that I could drink from her, "And yet it is not always that simple my love, I can't drink from you every day, you will slowly die or I will have to turn you, let's just take each day as it comes" I say to her as I hold her close to me feeling her heart beat and already feeling that I had shortened her life just a little by drinking from her twice.

I felt rejuvenated. I could tell from my movements that the damage caused by Kayla had been repaired, along with the bite wounds from Trent. I still felt a bit weak from having my blood taken but I would survive. Just as that thought crossed my mind, Trent started speaking. If I continued to let Trent drink my blood, it would kill me. Or he would turn me? That thought made me stiffen. I could accept Trent being a vampire - it wasn't easy but I could do it. That just wasn't me. I don't think I could ever survive being a vampire. It just wasn't in my nature. I've never killed anything in my life. As these thoughts raced through my head, Trent pulled me tightly against him. I rested my head on his chest and sighed. I realized this was the first time since I met Trent that I was just able to enjoy his company. Now that all of the secrets were out. Now that nobody was trying to kill me - including Trent. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I felt a bit taken aback when I realized I couldn't hear Trent's heartbeat. My mouth turned up into a slight frown. I should have expected that but it still took me by surprise. He probably didn't have to breathe either.

"We can worry about that later." I nodded in agreement. The only thing that mattered right now was being close to him. I wrapped my arms around him and held on tight. "I just want to concentrate on you."

If I had a heart beat it would have been pounding right now, I have been sighing as well, but without breath sighing is near impossible to do.

"It is strange for you I know, you are after all hugging a dead man, I don't breath or sigh or snore on the bright side of things" I said with a small laugh.

"So Amy, what would you like to do today? We have not had much peaceful time together yet, I can move in the daylight don't worry about that, it's winter anyway so it won't weaken me too much" I asked her.

I let out a small, uneasy chuckle. It's weird to think that Trent was dead. He seemed so alive. He was more alive than anyone I'd ever known, as a matter of fact. I looked at his face when he asked what I wanted to do today. I lifted my shoulders slightly and let the town fall down, exposing my body to him once again. I brought my hands to lock around his neck and I stood up to kiss him.

"Can we stay in?" I asked with a smile.

12 Months had passed and Amy and I formed quite the cozy couple living in the cottage in the woods, Amy had emptied her apartment and I managed with a little menacing to get her bond money back, or course Amy didn't want for money or anything else, it was more the principal of the thing, she had never lived in the apartment after all and as she suspected the school she was going to work for already had sacked her before she even started there.

I lived on the animals that sprawled through the forest and although I am sure Amy preferred I fed off her, she accepted that it was better than killing humans. Soon it was winter again and they were predicting quite a cold one at that, I didn't need heat or food but Amy did and I gathered as much firewood and supplies as I could for her as it was doubtful that we would be able to leave the cottage once the cold descended upon us and the snow was expected to be thicker than ever. I did worry that she might get sick or anything of that nature, I couldn't lose another love.

Back
Top Bottom