Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sidewinder [WillowVX x Morlock]

Trent was mumbling to me about killing and torturing Kayla before he fell asleep. I shook my head. There was no way I would let him do that. I wondered. If I went out and untied Kayla while Trent was sleeping, would she leave? Or would she kill me? The answer was clear in my mind. She was obsessed. Trent was right. There was no way she would stop until they were both dead. Well, I thought. If she has to die, it will be self defense. I won't let Trent kill a helpless woman. Although, now that I think about it, could I really stop him?

I looked at Trent sleeping on the bed. Seemingly peaceful. His burns were already starting to heal. It had been a while since he'd fed so it was a slow process. He seemed so harmless in this state. The muscles of his upper body were beautiful. His face was serene. I lightly touched his cheekbone. It was hard to believe that he was capable of so much evil. The scars that littered Kayla's body and the vengeance in her eyes reminded me that he was capable of awful things. I can change him, I thought. I was afraid but I had to try.

I nestled in next to him and laid close. After everything that's happened, I didn't notice how tired I was. I let out a small yawn and let my eyes fall closed.

As I slept I could feel my wounds healing and I felt Amy cuddle up next to me and fall asleep too. It is an odd feeling to sleep all day and wake up in darkness, even after all these centuries I am still not quite used to that sensation, a life running backwards is what it feels like, of course running backwards is what I am doing for I am a dead creature who lives.

I woke up and felt stronger for my sleep and the wounds had almost completely healed now, I got up quietly and went outside for a few moments, it never took too long to find something to eat, by chance a small deer happened along and within seconds it's short life had ended and I drank it's youthful blood.

Walking back inside the house I wondered about Kayla and whether I should just return to the cave and kill her now and tell Amy some lie, but I didn't want anymore deception, anymore games. I waited and watched Amy as she slept and waited for her to wake so we could discuss killing Kayla.

I couldn't remember my dream. All I know is that it was unpleasant. I was tossing and turning uncomfortably. My face was contorted into a grimace and I was crying. Suddenly, the nightmare jostled me awake. I opened my eyes with a gasp. I remained on the bed and tried to breathe. It felt like I was having a panic attack.

"Trent?" I called out frantically. I felt relieved when I saw him sitting on the foot of the bed.

I heard Amy call my name in a frenzy, "I am here Amy, are you ok, did you sleep well?" I ask worriedly.

"Oh how I do worry about you my sweetness" I say as I stroke her face and hair, "You have been through so much my love" I say to her reassuringly, as I notice a blood stain from the fawn on my shirt.

I wipe the tears off of my face as Trent pulls me close to him. I nod my head weakly.

"I'm okay." I said and looked up at him. "And I never thanked you. For saving my life. Not just from Kayla but from yourself as well." I put my hand on top of his and gave it a squeeze. "You're not all bad." I go to lay my head on his shoulder and I notice the blood stain on his white shirt. My pulse sped up. Did he go back for Kayla? Did he kill some other girl? I swallowed hard. I pretended not to notice. I didn't want to know.

I wipe the tears from her face as she nods, how can she possibly be ok, of course she isn't but she knows that now is not the time to start processing either.

She gives my hand a squeeze and tells me that I am not all bad, that hardly sounds like a ringing endorsement I think to myself! Then I feel her heart racing again, has she seen the blood? Of course she has, it is obvious and plain as day, but she doesn't ask, perhaps too afraid at what she might hear.

"Amy, we need to talk about how we are going to handle Kayla" I tell her gravely.

My face fell. I had been thinking of solutions. I was a stubborn person. When I made up my mind, that was that. And I was not going to let Kayla be killed.

"Trent, listen..." I started. "Kayla almost killed me. I mean, she probably would have if you hadn't come and saved me. But she's confused. She's obsessed with revenge. It's blinding her. She doesn't understand what she's doing." I held his hand and shook my head. "You can't kill her. We have to find another way." I stood up and paced the room a little bit, a typical thing I do when I'm deep in thought.

"I was thinking. Why don't you just call your sheriff friend? Have her arrested? She'll be in jail, so she wouldn't be able to hurt us." I smiled brightly at him, hoping I had found an appropriate solution to talk him out of it.

I knew Amy wouldn't go for the idea of killing Kayla, I listened to her idea but really I didn't think it was all that realistic.

"Darling, I know you don't want to kill her, but here is the thing, if I call the Sheriff he will need a reason to hold her, I know we can say she kidnapped you, assaulted you and all but then that will end up in court, who knows what bullshit and worse truths she will tell and then she might get out anyway, she will be filled with even more revenge" I take pause and look down a moment.

"We need to kill her Amy, it is the only way. We can't even get her counselling, they will commit her if she tells the truth!"

I stopped pacing and looked at Trent sadly. He was right, of course. What if they couldn't hold her? What happens when she gets out?

"Killing..." I struggled, trying to explain my argument. "It just... It's not RIGHT. I mean, I feel guilty when I kill a spider. Isn't there any other way?" There were tears in my eyes. I didn't want Trent to kill her for several reasons. Not only was it wrong, but that would confirm Trent to be a killer. I didn't want to come to terms with that fact. I know what he is, I've seen his dark side. I have also seen his good side, though. So I know that it's there. I want to strengthen the good, not the evil. I don't want to see the enjoyment in his eyes as he kills her.

I could read her thoughts, it was some secret Vamp power either, her face was obvious, she was struggling with the idea of killing Kayla but knowing there was no other way.

She also didn't want to see me as a killer.

"I am a killer though Amy" I started responding to her thoughts, "I am an evil beast and I protect myself and you to the end, we could tie her up dump outside a psyche hospital, we could have her arrested, but there is no guarantee like killing her. Besides if we don't get back to that cave soon she will freeze to death or get eaten by wolves anyway" I said with an evil smirk at the thought of either.

The way Trent's lips pulled up into a smirk sent chills down my spine. He was out for blood. I realized at that moment that there was no talking him out of this. Not only did he have to kill her... He WANTED to. I suddenly remembered why I was so afraid of him to begin with. He said that he was a killer. An evil beast. It still doesn't make any sense of why he would protect me. Of all people. I had to know.

"About that, Trent..." I struggled. I kept my distance. "Why ARE you protecting me? What makes me any different from anyone else? How do I know you won't do the same thing to me that you did to Kayla?" There was fear and uncertainty in my voice. He was nice to her, too. Nice enough for her to fall in love with him. It was hard to trust that he wouldn't do that to her. "You said yourself that I shouldn't trust you. If you are such an evil killer, then why aren't I dead yet?" I didn't want to instigate him. I just needed to know. I needed some sort of peace of mind in this cloud of chaos.

Could I ever really love a killer? I didn't know.

I pulled Amy towards me rough but gentle like and kissed her passionately, I didn't know why I wanted to protect her, why I wanted to save her, to help her, to love her and be with her, I didn't feel like I was any threat to her at all, but then I knew that wasn't true either, I had raped her, even when I felt I was adoring her I was hurting her.

I was a contradiction, a mess and I was dangerously unpredictable, could I hurt Amy? More than I already had? I wasn't sure, I wanted to think I wasn't but I doubted myself.

I left the room and returned with a box, "In here Amy is two sure fire ways to kill me, I am giving both to you and you can carry them with you if you wish, one is a syringe loaded with a bacteria that if injected in me will weaken me enough for you to get away and I will die slowly, the other is a silver dagger that if you stab me with it will also weaken me and slow my healing, you can also if you wish to stay, lock me up in silver chains, I don't care, I want you to be safe, I want you to have the power to destroy me if I ever turn on you. " I said to her tears nearly welling up in my eyes.

When Trent got up and started to walk towards me, I didn't move. The truth was, I didn't know whether or not he would hurt me again. I do know that he wasn't himself before. He had lost control. I believed that he didn't WANT to hurt me. So I didn't try to run when he pulled me into a rough, passionate embrace and kissed me urgently. It was hard to breathe but I threw my arms around his neck and kissed back just as hard. There was something that excited me about the situation. A vampire. A dangerous killer. And he loved me. It was irrational, but being around him made me feel safe. I only hope that he was telling the truth when he said he wanted to protect me.

I was a bit taken aback when he pulled away abruptly and left the room without a word. He came back with a box and an explanation. Although his voice remained the same, seemingly cold, there was so much emotion and sincerity in his face. I took the box from him and set it down on the table. I touched his face lightly and stood up on my toes to plant a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I've found myself wishing that I could forget about all of the terrible things that you've done." I pulled back to look into his eyes. "I know that you are in love with me. And anybody capable of love, is capable of being saved."

I have always been terrible with words, they seem weak and pointless, words are easily spoken, but actions, giving her the means to destroy me, it implies that I trust her and also that I want her to remain safe.

"You must promise to kill me if I ever try and hurt you my love" I said to her as she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me, she told me that she was trying to forget about the horrific things I have done, I know I have tried myself.

"I am in love with you Amy, I am not sure if I can be saved but I do love you" I said to her and then turning back to the problem at hand and knowing that it would also destroy this nice mood, "Amy, we have to kill Kayla, you can stay here if you like, but she must die" I said to her gravely.

The fact that Trent exposed himself completely to me made all of the difference. I opened the box and held the silver stake in my hand. I looked up at him. He put his life in my hands. There was no going back now. He's saved my life three times already. And now he's given me the capability to take his away. I didn't think I could do it, though. If he did attack me again, I didn't know if I could kill him.

I pursed my lips and nodded my head. "I'm not going to leave you." I put the stake into my waistband and intertwined my fingers with his. "From now on, what we do, we do together. I trust you. If you say that's what we need to do, then that's what we need to do." I took a deep breath and put on my brave face. Although inside I felt a sinking pit in my chest.

I smiled as Amy told me she was prepared to do whatever it took, I knew she was still ill at ease about it, but for now all we had to do was kill Kayla, I didn't have to kill anyone again but didn't want to make any promises that I knew that I wasn't able to keep due to my nature or just the nature of the world and how things are.

"Good" I said as I smiled and took her hand and led her back to the cave where Kayla was still tied to the crucifix, "You can wait outside if you like while I do it, you don't need to watch" I told her giving her the option of what would suit her best.

I didn't want to be around Kayla again. As sick as the truth was, she frightened me more than Trent did. She was more of a monster than he could ever be. I couldn't wait outside though. Every time I'm separated from Trent I either get attacked, kidnapped, or something terrible happens. My hand remains in his and I shake my head.

"We're in this together, remember?" I swallowed hard. I didn't want to see it. I didn't want to see it at all. I felt like it was something I needed to do, though. I owed it to Trent to stay and stomach this. I looked at the ruined woman on the cross. She had a scowl but her eyes didn't look afraid. Did she still have a plan? I looked around warily. It was even darker now. Trent lit a torch and stuck it in between some rocks to slightly illuminate the room so I could see. The scowl on her face looked confident. I shivered. I didn't trust this woman. I didn't feel right. I tugged at Trent's shirt as I stood behind him.

"Trent..." I whispered. "I think something's wrong."

I could see that Amy really didn't want to be there but she didn't want to wait outside either, it did seem that when she wasn't around me things didn't go to well for her.

We walked in together and Kayla was still there tied to the cross, she was looking defiant although tired and perhaps welcoming the death that she knew would soon come.

I thought about Kayla plunging the lit candle inside Amy's cunt and thought that was a good place to start as any, I knew the cross would hurt me a little but knew it wouldn't kill me either, I lit a torch and stuck in some rocks and then grabbed another stake and let it catch fire.

Amy tugged my shirt and asked if something was wrong, "No nothing Amy, Kayla is just a hard ass, aren't you Kayla" I said as I watched her while I planned her torture.

"I do believe in an eye for an eye after all Kayla, or perhaps Amy, you would like to do it?" and without waiting for an answer I approached Kayla and shoved the burning stake inside her cunt locking onto her eyes as she screamed and spat at me.

I was shaking. Partly from the cold and also because I knew what was going to happen. I could see it in Trent's face, he was enjoying this. That scared me. What if he killed her and still wanted blood? What if it wasn't enough? I felt the stake in my waistband, it felt heavy.

I started to shake my head and tell Trent that I didn't want to do it but I knew he wasn't really asking. He knew I would never. I jumped and shut my eyes as Trent shoved the burning flame into Kayla's pussy. It was bigger than the candle. And the flame was larger. I was shaking. I opened my eyes and moved close to Trent. He looked into her eyes and smiled as he caused her pain. The look on his face made my blood run cold. What was I doing? I was way out of my league.

"That's enough, Trent." I whispered.

Kayla screamed as I shoved the stake inside her, it was ripping her insides as well as cauterizing them all at once, i shoved it in nice and deep, I knew Amy was watching and was probably appalled, she had to know who I was, that this was my nature.

I heard her whisper to me that it was enough, she was fearful of me but had no reason to be, it was not her that I was going to kill.

I backed off away from the cross again and looked at the stake still inside Kayla, she was close to passing out now.

I looked at Amy for a moment and gave her a sweet kiss, "Ok, time to kill her" I said as I looked around for something to take her head off with.

The way Trent looked at Kayla, it looked like doing this to her turned him on. It almost made me feel a little jealous. He was enjoying himself immensely. I was still afraid as he backed away and brought me into a gentle kiss. I wondered if this was unfinished business for him. It almost wasn't fair to Kayla. Trent took everything from her. And now he was going to take her life too. I looked at her with sympathy.

"Make it quick. Please." I pleaded with him. Nobody deserved to suffer like that. "I don't want to lose you to your true nature again. I don't want killing her to drive you over the edge." She felt the stake again. She didn't think she could do it.

I was enjoying myself as I plunged the stake inside Kayla, pain is erotic, to torture someone is erotic. I was high on the power of life and death and finally being able to kill Kayla and put an end to my one and only predator.

"He's a monster, can't you see it Amy, he will have you on this cross soon enough you will be so...." screamed Kayla before Trent hacked her head off with one of the blades from Kayla's garden shears, the same ones her father used to use.

Her head rolling on the floor, mouth open with the unsaid words still inside her.

"I will always have that in me Amy, it is up to you if you wish to be with me or not" I say to her as I look at Kayla's headless body still strung up and her head on the floor.

When Trent brought the shears to Kalya's neck and severed her head, he did it in a movement that was so quick, I could barely catch it. I didn't scream like I thought I would. Instead I gasped. My hands flew instantly to cover my mouth and I shook my head over and over, tears flying from my cheeks.

"Oh my God..." I cried. "You.. You did it." I couldn't breathe. "You killed her." I was almost hyperventilating. I couldn't say anything else. I couldn't take my eyes away from Kayla's severed head on the floor of the cave. Her eyes were still open, sightless, wide and staring.

I pulled Amy towards me and comforted her, "Yes, I did, it comes easily to me" I said to her and it was truthful, it did come easy to me.

"I am feeling weak now though from the cross, we will have to burn her body and the cross, there is some gasoline over there, she must have planned on using it to burn me or you or both of us, I will throw her head near the cross and you can splash the gas on it and then we will set it on fire" I said to her as I threw Kayla's severed head on the mound and waited for Amy to douse it all down.

I didn't protest when Trent pulled me into his chest but the fear in me was obvious. Trent terrified me. But I loved him anyways. I didn't understand it one bit. I put my arms around him and held onto him tightly.

I was too weak to speak. I just nodded my head and did what he asked. I took the gas can and poured it on the cross, her headless body. I kept my head down. I couldn't look at it any more. I had to tell myself that he did this for me. She would have killed me. She would have killed up both. Trent lit a match and soon the flames licked the walls of the cave. I turned my face away from the heat. Trent helped lead me out of the cave. Once we were outside, I looked at him. He looked weak. The cross took a lot of his strength again. It seemed like the fire didn't help either.

"You need blood." I said to him knowingly.

Back
Top Bottom