Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sidewinder [WillowVX x Morlock]

As we were walking I could feel Amy's apprehension, she was no doubt wondering who was potentially worse, me or Trent. It was true I could be just as sadistic as Trent could be, but the difference was twofold, one I was made to be this way by him and two I only destroyed creatures and the evil people who provided them with comfort.

"Yeah, I have a van, I have parked it just inside the cave, I like to hide you know, are you going to let me check that neck of yours?" I asked her smiling.

I felt like I was warming up to Kayla a bit. After all, there was really no reason for me not to trust her. There was one thing that bugged me though.

"Yeah, I guess you can look at it. Is it still bleeding?" I put my hand to my neck to examine. "Kayla..." I looked at her. "What are you even doing out here? I mean, why do you like to hide? Why are you staying in a cave in the middle of the woods?" I would never do something like that, it sounded awful. And she didn't seem that bad.

I checked her neck, yep he had tried to suck her dry alright, I still wasn't sure about her though, sometimes it was hard with vamp sluts, they said they wanted to kill the vamp and then at the last moment they jump to protect them, I had ended up killing a few vamps and their sluts that way actually.

"Well darlin' I hunt vampires, I find myself in all sorts of places, at the moment I am here because I plan on killing Trent" there, told her, simple as that, lets see how she responds.

I blinked. She was going to kill Trent? I know I shouldn't care. He would have killed me if... But he didn't, a little voice reminded me. He saved me from whatever creature crashed my car. And then he saved me from himself. He might be a beast but he doesn't deserve to die. Could this woman actually do it? I looked her over. Trent was strong. And fast. And old. He was smart. He's had four and a half centuries to become the perfect hunter. Could he really be bested by this woman? I didn't know what to say to her.

The scars that littered her body were taunting me. Had Trent really done that? It was hard for me to believe. But if it were true, he could have done that to me. I could have been exactly like this woman. Or worse. I could be dead. But that 'could be' only keeps reminding me that I'm not. And that was the important part. Trent had said he loved me. Now the more I think about it, the more I think I believe him.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I whispered.

I could see in her eyes that she held feelings for the monster, it was obvious that I would have to use her as bait to draw him out and then kill her as well as him.

"Yes, I am sure it is a good idea, I will kill him like the animal he is." and with that I lunged at the girl and injected her with a tranquilizer knocking her out almost instantly, I then stripped her naked and tied her up to a crucifix, an object that Trent would not be able to approach too closely.

Following that and ensuring she was secure I left and delivered a note to Trent telling him that I have his bitch.

I felt cautious. I didn't trust this woman. She seemed like she was consumed with revenge. Even the nicest person could become a monster in the name of vengeance. Before Kayla had given me a chance to respond, she attacked. I tried to move out of the way but I still felt weak. I wasn't quick enough and I felt a sting in the side of my neck opposite of Trent's bite. I thought she stabbed me but it was only a prick. My thoughts started shutting down one by one and my legs buckled instantly. I pictured Trent and I hoped that he would find some way to escape. This woman, although lacking the power of a vampire, was obviously dangerous. I didn't want Trent to be killed. Maybe he had done terrible things to her and her family. Hell, maybe he's done worse. But what if he is trying to atone? Doesn't everybody deserve that chance? My thoughts were slipping away and I couldn't feel any part of my body. I pictured Trent's face as everything went black.

(Trent) I was still recovering from my loss of temper, no, it was more than just a loss of temper, my evil beastly side came out, I had controlled it as well as I could have, she was of course still alive, I knew however that Amy wouldn't have seen that, well to be fair she couldn't have known how hard I fought against my nature to keep her safe. I felt very stuck and as it was getting light now, I felt weak as well.

Then a loud crash, the sound of breaking glass and a thud like a rock landing on my floor. I went to investigate and found the rock with a note wrapped around it.

"Dear Trenton,

You may not remember me, I was just a teen when you murdered my family and raped me, making me watch them pass their last breaths as you forced yourself inside me, I never forgot you and always swore I would kill you. I have your bitch Amy with me, I will kill her if you do not come, I know you can track me via my scent and hers, I will be waiting. Show up or she will die a very slow and painful death.

regards,

Kayla".

I read the note and took a breath, Amy had been kidnapped by this woman who I had raped decades ago, I did remember her, she was sweet and innocent and I was still most evil back then, I enjoyed killing her family and raping her, I enjoyed making her watch her family pass away as I pounded her mercilessly. Most of all I enjoyed seducing her and making her fall in love me, that seemed to be the best part for me at the time, the idea I could take such a beautiful feeling and turn it on it's head.

I got up and although it was daylight, I started to track her and Amy back to the cave, soon I was there and I could see Amy, tied to a crucifix. How apt, I thought.

Slowly, I started to regain consciousness. I couldn't feel my limbs. Everything was numb. I struggled to force open my heavy eyelids and when I could finally see, I wish that I hadn't. I was up high. Kayla had tied me tightly to some contraption. My arms were spread wide and my feet were together. Everything was still hazy and I tried to make out more of the situation. When I realized what I was tied to, my chest tightened. I was tied to a cross. What the hell was this woman going to do to me? She was absolutely insane. She said she was going to kill Trent. But what did I have to do with anything? I felt a chill run over my body and I discovered that I was naked. It was hard to tell in the beginning, since I couldn't feel much of anything.

"Kayla?" I croaked. My voice was raspy and speaking took a lot of energy. I tried to peer around the darkness of the cave but I couldn't see anything. I heard the footsteps of someone rounding the corner, into the entrance of the cave.

(Kayla) I returned to the cave and saw that Amy was just starting to wake up, she called out, her voice raspy and croaky, "Well I see the little vamp slut is awake, I have delivered a message to your beastly lover, let us see if he cares enough to turn up and rescue you or if he is happier just saving his own pathetic hide and let's you die a most painful and slow death." I say to her.

"Amy, do you know about torture, how many different types there are, how long you can make a human suffer and how much punishment you can inflict before they die? I know about these things my darling, what do you like best, blunt instruments or sharp ones?" I pick up a set of garden shears, they are old and rusty, "Do you like these? One of the few things I have left to remind me of my father, they are sharp enough, sort of anyway, but they are rusty, I like the idea of cutting someone and then letting the infection take hold, the idea that I kill them on lay away so to speak, do you like that idea Amy, does that appeal to you, tell me about pain Amy, tell me about how you have suffered in your life" I say calmly.

"TELL ME NOW" I scream breaking the calmness of my voice.

Kayla's words made my eyes go wide.

"No!" I tried to shout but my voice was still frail "Kayla, you have to listen to me. You have it all wrong. I am not a slut. And he is not my lover." I tried desperately to convince her. "He doesn't care about me, Kayla. He tried to KILL me. This is not going to work. He won't come." I believed my own words. Trent may have cared enough to save me before but he didn't care enough to put his own life in danger. "Let me go. Please. I didn't ask for any of this. I have been through hell the past forty eight hours. You are the third person to try and kill me since I got to this fucking town." My voice was coming easier now and I was tugging desperately at my restraints as Kayla came closer with the rusty shears. I flinched when her voice raised to a shout.

"No!" I tried to scream. Maybe someone would hear me. It was useless, of course. I was in the middle of nowhere. Nobody would hear me. "I have not had an easy life, Kayla." I tried to empathize with her. "I know that I could never understand the pain you experienced and I won't pretend to." Tears were streaming down my face. "But I have not had it easy. I have been alone for a long time. And suddenly my life has turned into a nightmare." Part of me prayed for rescue. But the stronger part prayed for Trent to leave. I hoped he wouldn't come for me. If he did, she would only kill us both.

I take pleasure in Amy's fear, over the decades I have fine tuned my ability to inflict pain and torment, no longer am I conflicted, as long as I feel the person, or indeed creature is guilty or evil I have no problems going ahead with my brutality. In Amy's case I feel that she is Trent's whore, she may have her regrets now but her regrets are only because she is tied to a crucifix and she knows I am going to torture her.

Amy started to plead her case, telling me she has not had an easy life, "This isn't enough Amy, you are telling me generalities, give me some details, tell me of your pain, expose yourself as much as I have exposed your body, tell me Amy, what has happened to you, tell me, do you hope Trent will come and rescue you?" Then it dawned upon me.

"Or is Amy a lost little puppy, abandoned and given up on since birth, everyone who was supposed to care didn't give a shit about you? And now, now you find yourself trying to find comfort in the worst places, and you are now tied to a cross. TELL ME YOUR PAIN AMY!" I scream as I take a candle and start to let the flickering flame touch her bare flesh, just minor pain but it shows my intent all the same.

I try screaming again as Kayla shouts and moves the flame closer to my body.

"I hope Trent goes far away from here and that you never find him." I shouted back as I spit in her face. "You don't know the first thing about me. I'm sorry about what happened to you, Kayla, I really am. But I didn't do this to you. I didn't ask for any of this." A thought struck me. I lashed out at her. "You are hunting Trent. Why? Because he's a monster? A killer?" I glared at Kayla and she looked angry. "What makes you any different?" I was terrified. I knew that I should have just played along but I was so sick and tired of being pushed around by everyone - fear didn't matter anymore.

"I have been pushed around. Attacked. I had my car destroyed. Some god forsaken creature nearly tore my throat out. I was held captive by Trent. And now," I gestured down. "I am tied naked to a cross by a vengeful hell bitch. So you if you want to kill me, get in line."

I smile at the naked woman as I approach her, I am offended that she lacks so little respect for me but also herself, she still isn't opening up to me, she isn't telling me any details, to make it worse she is getting angry at me and threatening me.

I am right in front of her now and I can feel her breath on me, I run my hands down her torso and cup her breasts, they are soft and supple, I give her a tender kiss on her forehead.

"Fine, have it your way" I say as I slide the lit candle, flame up inside her pussy.

"Take it then" I laugh as I fuck her with it.

My heart was pounding as Kayla was silent. She didn't respond to anything I said. Her only response was running her hands over my body, feeling my breasts. I grit my teeth and tried to pull myself away but I was tied securely in place.

"No, no, no..." I started as Kayla brought the candle close to my pussy. "No.. Please.. No!" I screamed as she shoved the lit candle into me. The burn of the flame was excruciating. On top of that, I was still sore from what had happened with Trent. I would give anything to be with him right now, I realized. She pushed the long candle vigorously in and out of me, hitting bottom every time. The flame had undoubtedly gone out by now but it didn't make it any less painful.

"Help!" I continued to scream. "Please, God! Help me." I was crying hard now. Unlike Trent, when it started to feel good, this feeling was just unbearable. "Stop.. Please stop."

I kept thrusting the candle inside her, delighting in her pain, being sadistic had become a drug for me, I would lose myself in it like sex I would become orgasmic and crave more, and so as I kept thrusting the candle inside Amy, I never heard the footsteps entering the cave.

(Trent) I could hear Amy screaming, I didn't know why I waited as long as I did outside the cave, perhaps I wanted to make sure that Amy was really in there, that she would want me more than she would want Kayla. In any event I waited until the screams made it obvious.

I walked in enjoying the lack of sunlight in the cave and laughing a little to myself at how naive Kayla was to pick such a location, then I saw Amy, tied to a crucifix, Kayla raping her with an object, possibly a candle.

"Kayla, I am here, leave Amy alone" I yelled out.

(Kayla) Hearing Trent's voice I was jerked back to the real world, I jammed the candle deeper inside Amy so it would stay inside her a while and moved behind her and pulled my knife from it's scabbard, I held it under her nipple.

"I will disfigure your bitch Trent, I will disfigure her as you disfigured me"

My body was shaking and I was so engulfed in the pain that I hadn't heard Trent walk in until he spoke. My head snapped up to face him. My eyes were wide and my face was tear stained. I shook my head at him.

"Trent. Go. Please." I shouted, trying to plead with him. "It's a trap. She's going to kill y..." I was cut off by the sudden sharpness on my nipple. My body became rigid and I held very still. Why was this happening to me? I closed my eyes tightly and tried to brace myself. I opened them briefly and looked at Trent, I mouthed the words 'GO.' Trent's face looked angry. He had the same animalistic look on his face as he did when he attacked her. Somehow, this time, she wasn't as afraid. Kayla was the monster. At least Trent's excuse was that he was a vampire. It was in his nature. Kayle had no excuse. She was just pure evil.

(Trent) I could see Kayla holding the knife to Amy's nipple, a crucifix would make it painful for me to approach too close but not impossible, I was a little disappointed at Kayla, was this a suicide mission, did she just want me to kill her and end the miserable life that I had consigned her to? It all seemed rather amateurish and clumsy.

The candle was starting to loosen slowly and slide out of Amy's cunt, I watched a moment, it mightn't have seemed like it but it was lucky that Kayla had only used a candle and nothing else, perhaps this was the object closest to her and it was an unplanned act.

"Kayla, let Amy go and I will let you live, please, killing Amy will do you no good at all" I said to her.

(Kayla) "Do you really think I can stop now? Do you think I will give up? No, you can kill me, you will have to stop me, I don't care Trenton" I yelled at him, he had caught me off guard, shameful really as I knew he would follow me, I did the only thing I could do, I started to cut at Amy's nipple.

(Trent) Seeing Kayla start cutting at Amy's nipple I moved at full speed and felt the burn of the crucifix against me as I grabbed Kayla and threw her against the wall.

I gave Trent a sad look as he refused to leave. You stupid, stupid vampire. Kayla obviously had some plan on how to best him if she had been planning for this long. He was going to get himself killed because of me. I could already tell that Trent was underestimating her. That thought was cut off, however, by the pain of the knife cutting into me. I screamed out but before I knew it, Kayla was gone. It happened in less than a second. So quickly that my eyes couldn't even catch it. I looked over and saw Kayla slumped against the wall. Trent was walking towards her dangerously.

"No!" I shouted at Trent. He turned around and there was something in his eyes that I couldn't place. Rage? Yes. But there was something else. It looked like worry, fear. Was he afraid that something was going to happen to me? He started to turn his attention back to Kayla. "Trent, no. Don't kill her. Let's just... let's just go. Don't prove to be the monster that she thinks you are." I looked at him sincerely and willed him not to do it. The killing had to stop.

I could hear Amy pleading with me, to stop, to leave her alone and just get out. It wasn't that simple though, Kayla would just keep coming, she would keep going until either herself or me and Amy were killed. There would be no respite, there would be nothing for her but death.

"It's not that easy Amy, she will keep hunting me, maybe you too now, she wants to kill or be killed." I answered, knowing that Amy was still tied to the wooden cross, knowing that although I should try and untie her that Kayla would be up soon and it was best to leave Amy in her vulnerable position than to make us both vulnerable by trying to save her.

"I am a monster Amy, make no mistake" I said without feeling as I approached Kayla who was slumped on the floor.

Grabbing her by her hair I dragged her body to the crucifix and used by claws to cut Amy free and then I tied Kayla in her place.

Once Kayla was secured I rushed to Amy, "Are you ok" I asked not knowing how badly her nipple had been cut yet.

I flinched at Trent's words. He said he was a monster. If he were a monster then why was he saving me? The sound of his voice sent chills up my naked body. It sounded cold, detached, emotionless. He drug Kayla to the cross and cut me loose. I could tell that being near the symbol caused him a lot of pain. I pursed my lips and waited for him to be finished. When Kayla was tied tightly in place, Trent pulled me into an embrace.

"I..." I stared, still shaken up. "I'm okay. I think." I looked down and became very self conscious, realizing again that I was naked. I looked down at my breast and it seemed that the knife had barely nicked me. "I still have all my parts." I let out a shaky laugh. I looked back into Trent's face seriously.

"Did you really do those terrible things to her? To her family?" I shook my head, not wanting to believe it but knowing all the same that it was true. "You say that you're a monster. And maybe that's true. But this is the third time that you've saved me. Why? I'm insignificant. There's nothing special about me. I'm just a worthless human girl. You chose to save me anyways." I touched his face lightly. "I can see the good in you, Trent. You're more than just a beast. We can go. Now. Leave her tied here. I don't know what she's planning, Trent, but it's bigger than this. I don't know if he has friends or traps but there is no way she would have planned this for so long and have been so foolish. This isn't over. We need to leave now."

I held Amy tightly and felt her tremble in my arms, she assured me she was ok, but how could she be, she had been through some rough experiences but this, this was different again surely.

I heard her laugh as she said she was still in one piece and that the knife had only just nicked her.

"Yes, yes I did do those things to her Amy, I am a monster, a beast, I can control it most of the time but I can never be trusted, just like you can rear a tiger cub and yet never trust it once it is full grown. I am of the night Amy and always will be. I like you Amy, I want to help you and you certainly aren't nothing" I say to you as I pull you forward and kiss you.

"But we cannot live Kayla alive, we will both regret it." I say as smoke still emanated from body as I burnt from being so near the cross.

Trent's words frightened me. I knew that he was right. He could never be trusted. I felt so confused. He couldn't be all bad. He couldn't. The way he pulled me tighter and brought his lips to mine proved it. I held him back and kissed him urgently.

"You are more than a monster." I whispered as I pulled away. "You are a man. You are a good man. Everybody has done things they aren't proud of. But everybody deserves redemption." I looked sadly at the scarred woman regaining consciousness on the cross. "She doesn't deserve to die. Just as much as I don't." I hoped that putting it in that perspective for Trent would make him see that killing her wasn't the answer. "She may come after us again. And if she does, we'll take care of it. But killing somebody who's helpless and tied up isn't the right thing to do."

I was concerned as the effect of the cross on Trent was getting worse. He was getting weaker. A mix of the sunlight and the burning from the cross was draining his strength.

"You can't stay here in this condition." I put my hand on his and looked gently into his eyes. "Vengeance is never worth it. We don't know what she has planned. And you're getting weaker. Let's just go. We can regroup. Something. But you can't stay here like this."

I knew Amy was right, as much as I wanted to stay in the cave I couldn't, the cross was large and it was difficult to stay away from it such was it's strength against me.

"Well, we can think about what we can do with her soon, but you are right for now we must leave. But first you must cut her clothes from her body and gag her so she can't scream for help. We will leave her here for the night and talk about what we should do when I regain y strength." I explain not wanting to take too many chances with the psycho I created.

"You better kill me Trent, if I get free I will hunt both you down and make you suffer beyond your worst nightmares" Kayla screamed as I bowed my head and handed Amy the knife to cut her clothes off.

"You should dress first though and then use some of her clothing, panties maybe to gag her with" I said just realizing that Amy was indeed still naked.

I followed Trent's eyes and looked down at my naked body bashfully. I'd almost forgotten. I searched the dark corner of the cave and found my clothing that Kayla had stripped from me. They were bloody and dirty from everything that's happened the past two days. I dressed and approached Kayla again. I glanced at Trent with uncertainty as I held the knife in my hand. I had never done anything like this before. It was so humiliating. I was going to tell Trent that I didn't want to do it but he looked savage and weak. Any little thing could set him off at this point. I hung my head low and began to cut the pieces of fabric from Kayla's body. When they were in torn piles on the floor, I picked up her panties and looked at her sadly.

"I'm sorry, Kayla." I said to her as I pinched her nose and shoved them in her mouth. I used a piece of her shirt to tie around her head to keep the gag secure. I've seen people do this in movies, I hope I did it right. I looked at Trent for approval and he nodded his head.

We left Kayla there for the time being and exited the cave. As soon as the sunlight washed over us, Trent stumbled. I struggled to steady him. He was much larger than me but I put his arm around my shoulder and half carried him through the brightly lit woods. I still felt weak myself and I stumbled, even falling down a few times. I looked at Trent and his eyes were half closed. Panic flooded through me and I tried to walk even faster until we finally reached the cabin.

I immediately laid Trent on his bed. His eyes were closed and I couldn't tell whether or not he was alive. Did vampires like turn to ash or something if they died? He stirred slightly and I breathed a sigh of relief. He was still alive. I left him on the bed and searched the bathroom for a wash rag and a dish of water. I returned to the bedroom and carefully pulled his shirt over his head. I sat on the edge of the bed and inspected the burns he'd acquired from the cross and sunlight. His arms and chest were burned, the skin peeling, even bleeding in some places. I tried to sooth the wounds as I noticed him flinch and open his eyes.

I wanted Amy to cut the clothing off Kayla, I wanted her to do something brutal, to initiate her into my world of darkness, it was also important that Kayla be left in a state where even if she did get free she would feel intimidated and restricted, it was cold outside, the snow still making everything white, she would not survive out there naked, also I wanted Amy to see Kayla's scars, to see what I had done to her. It was a moment of truth.

I nodded as she did what she had to do and then stuffed her panties into her mouth and made sure that she wouldn't be able to scream out.

Finally we left the cave and I grew weaker as we walked under the sunlight, finally at home Amy laid me down on my bed and she inspected my burns.

"I will be ok Amy, I just need time to heal and then at nightfall we will go back and check on Kayla, I need you to think about what might be best, I think you know we need to kill her, well, torture her first, I do feel that would be fun" I said as I drifted off to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom