Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sidewinder [WillowVX x Morlock]

My body felt paralyzed as Trent's blood worked through my system. I tried to open my eyes but the lids were heavy. It was a comatose feeling and it was frightening. At that moment, I truly questioned how much I trusted Trent. But as I unexpectedly felt his lips press against mine, all questions melted away. He had a way of making me lose myself. The feeling of Trent kissing me eased the pain. I couldn't move my body but that didn't seem to matter. I felt his fangs scrape against my lips and I knew, that normally, the sensation would terrify me. But as the strength of the blood ran through me, all of my senses were heightening. I could hear the shuffling as he moved to lay on top of me. I could feel every trace of his finger, running up and down the length of my arm. I could feel the sharpness of his fangs, the deepness of his kiss.

I knew in my mind that this was wrong. All of this was very wrong. I shouldn't be doing this. He did something to me. He infected me with his blood. And now he's laying on top of me. He could do anything he wanted, if he choose to take advantage of this moment. He could bite me... That thought shocked my mind like a cold bucket of ice water. I needed to stop this. I broke out of the daze that Trent seemed to always put me in when I was near him and I wanted to push him away. It was a terrifying feeling when I realized my arms wouldn't move. My body was relaxed to the point where I couldn't control my own muscles. I tried desperately to open my eyes. They fluttered a bit but only opened half way. I tried to look at him, beg him with my eyes. This was too much for me. I was in way over my head. My body didn't work. My voice didn't work. Trent's face looked so consumed with pleasure, I wasn't sure if anything would get through to him.

I couldn't help myself, I had totally forgot that Amy would be paralyzed from my blood, conscious enough and would be very aware of what was happening to her, but at the same time she was in position to resist or respond, I was in turn fueled by my own hormones and instincts that were surging through me as I kissed her more, my tongue venturing deeper inside her mouth. She was warm and soft and so vulnerable and I just couldn't, wouldn't, didn't want to stop.

I kissed her deeper, my tongue swirling around hers, my eyes were closed, perhaps not wanting to see her expression, perhaps wanting to enjoy the state of denial for a little longer, my lust was strong, animals lust hard. At one point I did open them just to see if she was ok, she fluttered her eyelids but she had drunk too much of me and was trapped, this made my cock even harder, making my lust more uncontrollable for her.

I slowly and gently unbuttoned her blouse, opening it up and laying the two sides down, her breasts so ripe and soft, undoing her skirt and pulling it off her, her panties were next, she was naked now, naked for me. I kissed her some more and ran my hands all over her, gently and lovingly, slowly I ran my tongue down her body, running it slowly downwards to her pussy.

Inside I was screaming. No. I didn't want this. I didn't want it to happen like this. I felt his hands, so gentle, so compassionate. There was a primal part of me that enjoyed it. That part wanted him to touch me everywhere, never to stop. But the stronger part of me knew that this was not okay. I felt a chill on my skin and I realized that I was naked. Oh no, I thought in my mind. I still couldn't move but I felt the tear that slipped down my face. Trent, please, I tried to will him with my mind. Why was he doing this? Didn't he know that I couldn't move? He said I could trust him. I felt betrayed.

Trent wasn't the only thing that gave me a sense of betrayal, however. I felt his tongue and his fangs move down by chest, my abdomen, and down to the most sensitive part of me. My senses were still heightened and everything felt so incredibly intense. When his tongue flicked me, it was a strong enough sensation to force a soft moan to escape my lips. No! I screamed inside. I didn't mean to do that. I don't want this.. I don't... The sensation was overwhelming. I felt his fangs scraping against me and it drove my body wild. I didn't know how to make it stop. I couldn't do anything as I felt his hands gently massaging my breasts. He was so passionate, so loving. It almost convinced me that what was happening was right. This was something that had to happen. But in my logical mind, I knew that was part of the trick. I was playing tug of war with my body and my mind. I just hoped Trent wouldn't take it too far. I always pictured my first time to be meaningful. If he took that away from me now, I don't know if I would ever forgive him.

As I licked her clitoris and tasted her juices so sweetly, I heard her moan out in pleasure, this made me rather happy, for her to be able to make any sound at all in her current state was quite incredible, she obviously wanted this, I relaxed as the last shred of doubt exited my mind. I licked slowly around her lips and worked my tongue inside her, my hands massaging her thighs as I did so.

After having licked and fucked her pussy with my tongue I stood up and released my cock from my trousers, before lying on top of her I kissed her again and stroked her hair.

"You are so beautiful Amy, I do feel I am falling for you" I said to her as I laid on top and held my cock about to enter her.

Trent made my body feel so good. I had never felt sensations like that before. I've always stayed so distant from people, I've never had the chance to have a sexual relationship before. This was all so new to me. When his tongue brushed up against my clitoris my body was vibrating. I knew that my body was reacting to the stimulations, it probably gave him the impression that I was enjoying it. I tried so hard to gain control back but it was no use. The most movement I was able to achieve was the small shake of my head, but it was barely noticeable. I desperately wanted to get his attention. Through half opened eyes I could see him stand and disrobe himself. He was so beautiful, I thought. Even if what was happening was wrong, he was perfect. His body was so lean, so muscular. I glanced down and noticed his cock, it was large and intimidating. I had never had sex with a man before, having that thing inside of me would break me. I tried to scream out but no noise could be heard.

I felt him climb back on top of me. Skin on skin. I was waffling. It felt so good to have him so close to me, not separated by clothing. The fact that he thought I was beautiful made me gleam. He told me he was falling for me and I felt the tip of him resting lightly against my entrance. I tried to shake the feelings of lust away. Please, Trent, stop. I yelled in my head. No matter what I did, I couldn't get his attention. Maybe he would see. He would see that I was a virgin and he would stop. Oh God, what happens if he doesn't stop? What if I bleed? That might just drive him over the edge. I was in way over my head. I should have left when he offered me the chance.

I laid there paralyzed as the most beautiful creature I had ever met touched me with more love than I had ever known. Still, I could not help but be terrified. I wasn't ready for this. "You can trust me, Amy," Trent's words echoed in my mind. I trusted him and I was wrong. I could do nothing but silently pray that he would stop himself. At best, I prayed that he would let me live when it was over.

It had been so long since I felt this close to a woman, I have had periods of chastity throughout my existence, so often I have just preferred being alone which is why I moved here to America, where I live was once far more isolated than what it is now and although Amy wasn't aware the town was only a 20 minute drive away.

The taste of her cunt still on my lips I was now on top of her and about to guide my cock inside her, her earlier moans of pleasure gave me all the consent I needed, not that I was all too concerned with that consent anyway.

I looked at her again, "I love you Amy, I love you so much" I said to her as I slid myself slowly inside her, moving in and out and listening to how her body responded to my cock and the pleasure it was giving her.

She was tight, far tighter than most women now days, I hadn't felt a woman like this for centuries, the memories came rushing back to me, was she? No, women now days lost their virginity at a much younger age didn't they? I had never suspected.

As I held myself inside her as the thoughts worked my way through my mind, I realized that she was indeed a virgin. I looked at her face and as I bent down to console and kiss her I realized I was also pushing myself deeper inside her as well.

"Oh. I didn't know Amy" I said to her without removing myself for it seemed that what was done was indeed already done. I kissed her neck and stroked her face as I laid down on top of her and comforted her while we were still as one being on the bed.

The strong body that laid on top of mine had no intention of stopping, I realized. My mind stopped screaming. It was no use. I lay there useless and felt every small touch, every breath. I felt the hard tip of his cock slowly insert itself into me. At least he was being gentle, a voice in my mind whispered pathetically. I felt so confused. If Trent loved me, why was he doing this? He had to know this isn't what I want. He had to know that. The pain seared as Trent's length stretched the inside of my pussy. It felt like he was going to rip me in half. He didn't get it all he way in before his hips started thrusting it in and out. Little by little, he pushed more of himself inside of me, forcing me to take it all. He was still pumping his hips when the pain slowly started to mix with another sensation.

My body was betraying me again. I could feel my pussy getting wetter, allowing a more slick entry way for Trent. I didn't want that to happen but I couldn't control my anatomy. I wonder if that's what it was like for Trent. I wonder if he was as trapped as I was. I don't know where the thought came from but it suddenly made sense. What if it was in his vampire nature? What he was doing right now? That would mean he had no control either. That thought both comforted me and made me even more afraid. If Trent had no control, who knows what he would do.

His voice sounded less than remorseful when he found out that I was a virgin. He still didn't stop. Trent pushed himself harder, deeper and I knew that I was bleeding from having my hymen broken. As strange as it sounded, I could smell the coppery iron of my blood beneath me. If I could control my body, I would be rigid. If I could smell it, that meant that he could smell it. Please, please have more self control, I prayed. I felt Trent touch my face and put his lips to my neck to kiss me. I felt more tears falling down my face now, the sensation of the wetness rolling down to my temples. I felt his fangs scrape against the skin on my throat and I held my breath.

Kayla had worked her way through the woods, it had been 30 years since she last saw Trenton, he had seduced her, made her fall in love with him, she was only 15 years old at the time, mentally still a girl but physically a woman. Trenton wooed her with romance and poetry, she had never had male attention before, well not real male attention from an actual man, well at least she thought he was a man. She succumbed to his romance and lines and started to date him.

Now, at 45 years of age she had tracked him down at last, she was certain revenge would be hers, sneaking up on the secluded cabin she peeked through the window and saw that he was raping a girl, no, wait was he raping her? Kayla was an expert in how Trenton raped, she was his victim after all, after he killed her family, slashing her mother, father and brother and sister to ribbons in front of her as if it were some kind of perverse foreplay he turned on her and raped her for hours as she watched the blood run from her family's bodies, he was violent and rough, so rough that he mangled her ovaries to the point of never being able to get pregnant, never being able to have a family of her own.

Not that a man would want her now anyway, after raping her he extended his claws and ran them all over her body, scarring her, leaving her with a physical souvenir of their experience.

So it was with interest that she peeked through the window and observed him with this girl, he was gentle, loving, perhaps this girl didn't know he was a vampire? She was hoping, she wanted to save her but wanted to be sure that she was unaware of what he was, and then she saw the blood, no, her heart sank, this girl, this slut was enjoying what he was doing, she was knowingly giving this demon pleasure!

So Trenton had found a new girl, a girl who he could be much more tender with, for now anyway. She watched as he had his way with her.

Back in the cottage Trenton could smell the blood from Amy's broken hymen, it was spurring him on and yet he remained gentle and caring, he could see Amy's tears and then he realized, had he done wrong?

"Oh God, no, what have I done. I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he said as he removed himself from her at last, "I thought you wanted this, I am so sorry" he said again as he sat on the edge of the bed and started to sob himself, he didn't want to be like this, he thought he was finally doing it right, he thought he had overcome his demonic instincts.

While Trent continued to thrust his hips deeply, I could feel my finger start to twitch. I felt hope leap inside of me. I was so afraid he was going to bite me, that he was going to drink my blood while I couldn't do anything to stop him. Just as it seemed like he was about to bite down on my throat, his voice broke the silence. He sounded terrible, like a wounded animal. He was completely insane, I thought. Sorry? He was sorry? I tried as hard as I could to twitch my finger again. This time, I was able to move my whole hand. I still couldn't move most of my body but I had a little more control. I forced my head to turn and look at him with betrayal in my eyes.

"H..." I struggled to speak. "How c... could you?" I looked at him with nothing but fear and hatred in my eyes.

I sat on the edge of the bed in shame, I was sorry, I was so sorry. I thought with all my heart she wanted that, she was responding in pleasure, how could she not want it?

She was starting regain control, she was trying to say something, how could you, she was asking me how I could have done that.

"I am so sorry, it is all I can offer you no matter how weak that sounds, and if you would just stay with me, I will make it up to you" I offered her.

Kayla had retreated before this played out, she knew that Amy was his girl and she could use Amy as bait, but when and how? Timing was key here, she set herself up outside and waited for the right moment to strike, day was coming and soon Trent would have to remain inside or suffer the pain of the sun on his flesh. Soon, soon, she thought to herself.

Little by little, life sprang back into my body. Feeling in my toes, then up my legs, my torso. The tingling feeling spread down my arms and into my fingers. My head was beginning to clear and I felt strong. Trent was right about one thing. I felt better. I felt stronger. I took more air into my lungs. The sensations were still intense.

And so was my anger.

"That's all you can offer me?" I said under my breath as I sat up on the bed. I was shaking and my fists balled up at my sides. "That's all you can offer me?!" I shouted, louder now. "Why in hell would I stay with you?" I put my hands to my head in a gesture that said, 'are you crazy?!' "I don't want to stay with you, Trent. What can you do to make up for that?" I stood up and walked to him. As afraid I was, I was just too angry to back down. "You didn't stop." I was crying full on now. "Even when you found out, you went deeper." My shoulders shook with my sobs. My picked up head up to look in his face "I trusted you."

I just looked down, she was angry at me, I was gentle, I was caring, surely my passion for her meant something did it not? I was growing in anger as well though, as a human I was rather insignificant, quiet and shy and people walked all over me, when I became Vampire, I swore that would never happen again.

I was incensed that my demon status didn't scare her, it didn't invoke any respect even in her, sure I had made a mistake but what did she expect? All the signs were there and when I saw the tears I did eventually stop.

"Fuck this! I have done so much for you, I saved you, I tried to take you to hospital, I offered you the protection of the Sheriff, I let you drink my blood which healed you, what the fuck is wrong with you? Back and forward, never knowing what the fuck it is you want, even a Demon can't please you." I let her have it, it had been within me for a while now.

"I have apologized, I can't do more than that!" I added my rage building, I could feel that she should run soon, that she should run or appease me in some way.

I flinched when Trent started shouting. There was rage in his face and his eyes were black and wild. He has been so kind and so passive this whole time, this reaction shocked me.

"Just because you saved me doesn't mean you can just take what ever you want!" I wiped the tears from my eyes and shouted back. Only this time my voice shook. I was afraid. The dark that was emanating from him chilled me to the bone. "Please me? You call that trying to please?" When Trent started walking towards me, I changed my tactics. My voice quieted but I didn't move from my spot. I planned on standing up to him. He said he was in love with me. So, obviously he won't kill me. I was stupid enough to test my luck as I stood here and faced him. Our faces were very close to one another.

"No matter how you rationalize it," I whispered, my voice cracked. "You raped me, Trent." I shook my head. "You don't love me."

I was furious, this woman was playing games with me, saying she couldn't trust me but not going when she was free to do so, not wanting to drink my blood but then accepting it, it was all too much, what sort of game was she playing at? Back in my day if a man saved a woman's life she would give him her body if only once as a reward and now this Amy Parrigan was telling me I raped her? Telling me I didn't love her when I could have killed or let her die quite easily?

Too much past trauma started flowing through me, memories and past hurt feelings gushing through my mind. Then she said it, she told me I raped her, that I didn't love her.

I lost it.

"And what the fuck would YOU know about love Amy? Have you ever loved? Have you ever loved someone only for them to die and you are forced to keep living without them? Have you ever upon losing that loved one, went into a despair so deep that you thought you would all but definitely die and yet painfully knew that even if you never ate you would still live albeit in a weaker state? Have you ever wanted to walk out into the sun just so you could die? Have you ever...." I was rambling and shouting that ramble, I was brimming now boiling over.

My eyes glowed blood red, I knew what was going to happen, I struggled, Amy was still right in front of me, I grabbed her and pulled her towards me tight, and with that I pulled her head back and sank my fangs into the flesh of her neck, seconds past and I realized what I was doing, no, no, I didn't want to kill her, regardless of what she thought or believed I did love her.

I released my grip and restrained myself.

"Run" is all I could say.

Trent grabbed my shoulders and started raging. He screamed in my face and his grip was so hard that I thought he would break off my arms.

His words stung me so hard. I flinched as though he slapped me. This wasn't right. He took advantage of me and it's my fault for not accepting his love? I wanted to run but I couldn't move. His eyes were piercing as they brightened into a deep dark cherry red. As I looked into them, I couldn't move. I couldn't even speak. I was planted to the ground as I trembled.

In a movement so quick, no human eye could have caught it, Trent grabbed me and turned me around as he held me tight against him. All in the same movement, he held my head painfully back, grabbing hard onto a fist full of my hair, and wasted no time as he plunged his fangs into my throat. He struck so quick, like a cobra, with so much precision. I gasped and tried to scream. I was too terrified and no noise came out. My eyes went wide and my arms were trying to push at him from behind me but it was no use. He was so much stronger than me.

"T-Trent..." I tried to stutter out but he kept going.

I am going to die... I thought to myself. I underestimated Trent. Worst of all, I trusted him. I should have left when I had the chance. I was so stupid to follow my curiosity with him. The feeling of it was indescribable - the feeling of my life flowing out of me. I was completely helpless to save myself against him. I gasped and struggled to breathe. Trent held me tightly as he deeply drank my blood, sinking his fangs deeper into me. I felt my knees beginning to weaken at the same moment he threw himself off of me and pushed me away. His movements were so fast that he was barely a blur.

I fell to the floor and my hand flew to my throat. There was so much blood. Trent's normally attractive face was bloodstained and insane. He looked like a monster. He looked me in the eyes so seriously as he was panting. It looked like he was using every ounce of his energy to control himself.

He told me to run.

I got up slowly and cautiously walked around him to the doorway. I lingered there for a second and looked at him again. Run, girl! Run! What are you doing?

"Trent?" I asked desperately, tears in my eyes, still bleeding. I jumped as he shouted at me to go. Without another thought, I turned and ran straight for the living room. I threw the unlocked door open and ran out into the dark woods as fast as I could. I jumped over the stones in the yard and tripped. My foot caught hold and I fell. My shin was cut open by one of the jagged rocks. Blood tripped down my leg as I forced myself up and ran deeper in the woods, trying to get as far away from the monster as possible.

I forced myself away from her, I was on the verge of snapping but I tried with all my might to control myself, I was happy when she ran and I could hear the door open and saw her run out. It was daylight now and I couldn't follow easily, I was growing tired despite the blood I had just taken from her. I forced myself to sit down and regain my composure. I knew that I had probably lost her. No, I had lost her.

Kayla remained outside hidden amongst a clump of trees, she knew that eventually someone would have to emerge from the house, and then she would take them. She checked over her taser and thought about how close revenge really was, she had thought of little else all these years.

Then she saw the door open and a figure, the female that Trent was fucking, she emerged from the door all blood stained and scared, so Trent turned on her? Did Trent also seduce this girl the way he had seduced her? Some sympathy washed over Kayla as she saw the girl run from the house, Kayla got up and followed, "Hey, hey, are you ok?" she yelled out as she hid away her taser, "You look like you need help" she added.

I didn't know where I was going. All I knew is that I had to get as far away as possible. There was an aching in my chest the further away I ran. Trent. I couldn't let myself think of him. He's a monster. That's all he is. But even as I thought it, I knew that wasn't true. He was more than that. He had so much good inside of him, I saw it. Visions replayed in my head of Trent's hard form on top of mine, fucking me, stealing my virginity when I couldn't move a muscle. Then the color of his blood red eyes as he sunk his teeth into my throat. I shivered. No matter how much good, the monster was undeniable. If I would have stayed any longer I know he would have killed me. He didn't mean to, a voice in my head whispered. It didn't matter now. He was right. I was so back and forth, struggling with myself because the truth was, I did return Trent's love. That's why I didn't leave with the sheriff. That's why I didn't go to the hospital. For some insane reason, I was drawn to him. I was just too consumed by fear to let myself love him.

I continued running as the sky became a luminescent blue. Dawn. A warmness spread through me as I realized I was safe. Trent was a vampire. I would have a whole day to outrun him before he would come looking for me again. And of course he would come, I knew that with certainty.

The voice that echoed behind me made me jump and freeze in place. I turned around slowly to meet the voice. It was a woman. She looked older, rougher. She was pretty in a warrior princess kind of way. She had long brown curly hair and a tan, muscular body. She was covered in scars and her facial features were hard. Just then, though, she had compassion in her eyes. I felt a surge of relief. I couldn't say anything as the woman approached me. I didn't know what I could possibly say. I just fell to my knees and cried.

I saw that Amy had heard me and stopped, I still wasn't 100 percent sure about this woman who Trent was taking pleasure in, but I did know that he had turned on her, I could use her, some might have said that my revenge plans were too elaborate that I should have just burned his cottage down around him, but that would not have brought the closure that I so craved and if in acting out my revenge plan I was myself killed, then so be it, death has it's own rewards.

"Hello, I am Kayla, did that man, Trent in there do something to you?" I asked wanting to let her know straight away that I was aware of what he was capable of, "Are you hurt, you look like you are bleeding" I inquired.

I took comfort in having this woman there, Kayla. It was nice to have someone besides a corrupt sheriff and a psychotic vampire. But when she mentioned Trent's name I looked up at her with a shocked expression.

"Trent?" I asked dumbly. "You know Trent? How do you know him?" Suddenly, I wasn't so sure about this woman. I watched as the sunlight reflected in her hazel eyes and I realized that she couldn't be a vampire, that put me at ease. "I - I'm okay." I put my hand to my throat instinctively. I wonder how much this woman knew. I didn't want to give anything away. I played it off like I was massaging my neck. "I think I'll be alright."

I realized in my excitement that I had over stepped, I didn't intend to let on that I knew the monster's name, but it was too late now and I could still manipulate things to suit myself. I would wait and see how much this slut meant to Trent and how much he meant to her before I went into phase 2 of my plan.

"Oh yes, I know Trent, he killed my family and raped me when I was only 15 years old, and he mutilated my body, here see, it is like that all over" I said raising my t shirt so she could see the scars made by his claws.

"I know Trent well" I said again but this time involuntarily.

My hands flew to my mouth in horror. I shook my head and staggered back.

"No..." I whispered to myself. "Trent, he... He has a dark side but he would never do that." Tears were in my eyes. I could not believe what this woman was telling me. Trent was capable of terrible things, I knew that. But he would never kill a young girl's family and mutilate her like that. She was young. Maybe she was mixed up. "I can't believe that he would do something that terrible..."

I suspected that she would have her moment of denial.

"Oh yes, believe it. He raped me so viciously that I was left barren, he destroyed my womb, my insides a mess, he raped me after he killed my family, my mother was still slightly conscious as she watched me being raped by him as she died. Believe me girl, he is a monster" I told her again.

"Now, are you with me or not?" I said to her as we couldn't stay here for too long.

I didn't say a word as I nodded my head and followed her through the woods. What choice did I have? I couldn't go back to Trent's. He made a mistake. He looked so sad, so defeated when he'd found out I wasn't a willing participant. He lost his temper. But I don't know that he was a monster - not completely, anyways.

"Where are we going?" I asked her. "I just want to get out of this town.. hell... I want to get out of this state as fast as possible."

I didn't have a proper place to go, I had been staying in a cave, just roughing it away from people and society, I couldn't afford to be seen around the town, I had plenty of supplies and knew I could hold out for a month at least.

"I've been camping, just near a cave, not far from here, we can go back there and you can let me check your neck wound. We will talk about our next step from there" I said to her as I lead the way, I knew she would follow, I could sense it immediately she was frightened and had no one and nothing else to help her, it would have been the same reason she was drawn to Trent, or rather the reason he was drawn to her.

I was sick and tired of being on my own and having to rely on strangers. I just want to get back to my new apartment and never leave it again. We were walking to the cave where Kayla had been camping. A thought occurred to me. If Trent was this terrible monster that killed her family and destroyed her life, why would she be camping a few miles away from where he was living? It was weird, it didn't seem right. What was even weirder, was how I continued to defend him after what he did to me. I didn't want to say anything, though. It wasn't my business. As I thought this though, I felt a pang of jealousy. What if they have a thing? What if she was lying because she wanted him all to herself? I had to kill that line of thinking. Quick. I planned to leave these woods and never, ever come back.

"Uhm, Kayla?" I asked as we were almost to her campsite. "You don't happen to have a car, do you?" I didn't want her to call the sheriff. He might just take me back to Trent's. "I kind of crashed my car and I really need to get home."

Back
Top Bottom