Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sidewinder [WillowVX x Morlock]

She was frustrated, cornered like a caged animal, she didn't like her options and she was willing to fight her way through it, even though killing me wasn't going to achieve anything different for her anyway.

"I'm just stating the facts Amy, I'm just hoping we can talk about this" I said to her as I stood there palms out in a peaceful manner.

"You have no one Amy, no one will be here for you soon or later. Please accept the facts" I stated calmly as well.

Then she charged towards me and I tried to step aside but couldn't in time, her eyes were closed and then she hit me on the neck, hard and I fell from the force, although pain doesn't hurt me it still has the natural effect of force. I fell to the ground and lay there as I heard her panic, she tried to check for a pulse and I knew she wouldn't find any, I lay there waiting and listening for the right moment, I didn't want to play my card too early.

My blood was boiling inside of me. Who was he to say that I had no one? But he was right. Nobody would be there for me. Nobody cared about me. It was almost enough to want to whack him a second time. But I didn't. I couldn't have really killed him. Maybe just hurt him.

"Please don't be dead." I whispered. "Please don't be dead." I knelt down beside Trent's body and I pressed my fingers to the side of his neck, trying to find a pulse. He felt so cold. How could that be? If he was dead, he hasn't been dead for more than a few minutes. I waited silently, feeling around to try and detect a heartbeat. When I finally realized I wouldn't find one, I pulled my hand away and sat there on my knees staring at his body. I had never killed anyone before. I'd never even hit anyone before. It was all too much for me. I buried my head in my hands. My body shook with small sobs.

"I'm sorry." I cried to myself. "I'm so sorry."

I could hear her sobbing beside my body, I felt for her, she was confused and scared, perhaps now she would start being real with me and herself.

I made some noises, some suffering type sounds and I moved a little, I pushed myself up to my elbows and shook my head, "Why, why did you do that, I am not wanting to hurt you" I said in a shocked tone, wondering what would happen next.

I was trying to clear my head long enough to think. A car. He has to have a car. There's no way he could have gotten me back last night without a car. I just won't tell anyone about this. I'll drive back to Chicago. Everything would be okay. Everything would... My body went rigid at the sound of Trent's voice. My head snapped up to look at him. My face was tear stained and there was pure horror in my eyes. I fell from my knees onto my bottom and I slowly scooted myself away.

"How..." I stuttered. "But... you were dead. I.. I killed you." I couldn't say that last part without sobbing again. "I felt it. You had no pulse. You weren't breathing." This couldn't be happening. What was happening? I think I had finally snapped. I'm having a psychotic break. Either that, or this was worse than I could have ever possibly imagined.

I shook my head again as I listened to her shock, "You were scared and worried Amy, are you sure you didn't feel a heart beat, panic does things to people, it's ok though, I will be alright" I say to you as I sit up against the wall.

"Why don't you start by telling me who you really are and why you are here" I ask as I look downwards pretending to catch my breath.

"No... No..." I shook my head and I cried. "Don't do this to me. You were dead. I know you were dead." I felt paralyzed. I just lay on the floor and stared at him with shock. I didn't want to answer his questions but I didn't know what else to do. "I ran away." I whispered to myself, finally facing the truth. "I had a terrible life. I was alone, all of the time. I was miserable. Everything was so meaningless." I didn't know why I was telling all of this to him. "After I was discharged from the hospital, I got a teaching job and moved here. To start a new life." I took a deep, ragged breath and confessed the dark truth that I've been trying to escape from. "I tried to kill myself."

I brought my head up to look at him right in the eyes. "That's the truth. Now it's your turn." I looked at him in fear. I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to know the truth.

Watching her panic I wondered if I could tell her the truth about myself, if in fact the truth was less believable than some more lies, before I could say or do anything more though she was starting to open up, words and information spurting out of her like her very life depended on it.

She had so much hope, so desperate to make her life worth something, touching really, quite touching.

"Well Amy, I'm a vampire" I answered matter of factly wondering if she would believe me or decide I was playing games with her.

Anger welled up in my chest. All of the fear seemed to drain out of me at once. I stood up and balled my fists at my side.

"I don't know what sick game you're playing, Trent." The tears kept coming as I scolded the man in front of me. I didn't know if I was angry because he was still telling lies, after everything I just confessed, or if I was angry because a part of me believed him.

"How can you still lie? After what I just told you... I'm sorry for hitting you. But you're right." I shook my head. "I was in a panic. You obviously couldn't have died. Things.. Things like people coming back from the dead and... and vampires.. those things just don't exist." I felt cornered. I gave him my best shot with the fire poker and it didn't even phase him. I backed up until my knees were against the bed and I sat down, defeated. "You're lying. You have to be lying." I stared at him and trembled in fear as he began to stand up. Everything I noticed about him seemed to make sense now. His dark eyes. The way his movements were so precise and so fluid. The charming sound of his voice. That's why breaking his neck didn't kill him, a little voice inside of me whispered. I denied the truth in my mind, but in my heart of hearts I knew it.

Trent was a vampire.

I looked up at him with wide green eyes as he stood over me. The tears came slow now, I could taste the salt on my lips as I whispered, "Are you going to kill me?"

As anticipated she was quite angry, not sure if I was messing with her or being serious, and yet how could she really accept that I was serious?

My plan was to go with whatever she could accept the most easily, if she wanted to believe than that was fine, if not I would laugh it off as a joke.

Then she started to realize, started to understand that I was telling the truth as shocking as it may have seemed.

Then the obvious question was asked.

"Oh Amy, if I wanted to kill you I could have done that already, I didn't have to keep you alive, to ensure you felt safe, I could have killed you in the car where you crashed quite easily. I am hoping we can chat and you can be my guest for a while, it has been so long." I explained to her honestly.

'Be my guest for a while,' his words echoed in my head. I was right. He never planned on letting me leave. It was worse than I could have imagined. He wasn't just some backroads psycho... he was a nightmare. One of the monsters that lived under your bed as a child. The kind of monster your parents always promised you weren't real. I couldn't cry anymore. So much has happened in the past twenty four hours and I couldn't keep myself upright. My head was getting dizzier and the room was spinning. I collapsed onto the bed and lay there curled up in silence for a while. I didn't know what to say to him. What do you say to a vampire? I just had to know one thing.

"You weren't planning on letting me go anywhere." It was more of a confirmation than a question. I didn't look at his face. I was staring at the wall. "Why did you save me?" He said that if he wanted to kill me that I'd be dead by now. But how do I know that for sure? He could be toying with me. A vampire? I couldn't wrap my head around it. I needed to be sure I wasn't loosing my mind. I picked my head up to look into Trent's dark eyes. "I want proof. I want proof that you really are what you say you are."

I felt some hurt as I could feel that she was seeing me as a monster, I was not such, well I could be of course, but can't we all if we really wanted to be? I was more interested in trying to connect with Amy but I could see that this might take some time. And even then I would still be fighting an uphill battle.

"Amy please, I am just lonely and want you to be my guest for a while, I can take you to the hospital, you can leave anytime you like. You must want to stay, after all you could have gone with the Sheriff. What kind of proof do you want Amy and of what exactly? That I am Trenton or that I am a Vampire? And how much proof have you given me of who you are? Is it really Amy and what of your surname?"

I was stuck in the middle of nowhere with a lonely vampire? No matter what Trent said to try to ease my nerves, it was near impossible. How could I be okay with all of this? I didn't know what else to say to him. I was dumbfounded. I decided it was best to just answer his questions. If I refused, I might risk making him angry. I didn't know what a vampire looked like when he was angry, and frankly, I didn't want to find out.

"My name is Amy Parrigan." I took a deep breath. "And I want proof that you're really a vampire." Of course I was afraid of him, how could I not be? But as afraid as I was, this was still happening. Trying to shut this out like I did everything else wasn't going to work this time. The way he looked at me made my heart lurch. He looked so lonely. He looked so sincere. There was also something very wrong, very dark lying dormant inside of him. It was all just too much to handle.

"Trent... Look at everything I've been through. So much has happened in the past twenty four hours, I just don't know how to deal with it." I broke down. I didn't want to cry again but I couldn't control it. "It's like... I don't know what's real and what's not. I need something solid to hold on to." I looked up at him with soft eyes. "I'm just so scared."

She was stuck, this I knew for sure, where would she go exactly? She had set off on a plan that was foolhardy to begin with and now that disaster had struck she was lost and I was the only person she could rely on, and I wasn't even a person at that!

"Hello Miss Parrigan, so nice to meet you" I smiled, showing my fangs a little as some kind of act of good faith, I was lonely, I wanted to connect, but I was also evil, a beast that no matter how loyal you thought I was, I could turn at any moment.

"I know you are scared Amy, I am sorry, I just want to help you, I so wish we could work our way past this, I really do, what would you like, what could make this better for you?" I put the ball in her court, I wanted her to feel in control.

My heart skipped a beat as he smiled. He had fangs. He really had fangs. Trent really was a vampire. What did that mean for me? What was going to happen now?

"Answer me something..." I said warily. "Why would a vampire want to be friends with some worthless human girl?" I swallowed hard. "It's not... It's not that I'm not grateful for your hospitality, because I am. I just... Aren't you supposed to drink my blood? Not sit here in your room and make small talk?" I didn't want to provoke him, I just wanted to understand. I tried to be careful with what I said. There was a part of me that wanted to giggle a little bit. I was sitting here in the woods, talking to a vampire. I felt like I belonged back in the hospital. That would be my luck, that this was all a giant hallucination.

I thought about what he said. That he was leaving it up to me. What did I want? Did I really want to be trapped here with a potentially deadly vampire? No, I didn't. But I didn't want to go back to being alone either.

"I have nowhere else go to." I whispered. "You were right. Nobody cares. Nobody is there for me. Nobody would be looking for me." The truth of my words was horrifying. "Even if you did kill me, it wouldn't be such a terrible loss."

I could feel my inner beast becoming impatient, if I had blood pressure it would be raised right now, I start to pace, why can't she just like me, trust me? Vampire or not I haven't done anything to her, I have not harmed her and I am beginning to wonder why I am even bothering to be a nice guy here, surely she must know that I can do as I please with her, surely she knows that if she doesn't start showing me some affection and respect soon that I will force my way onto her?

Then she asks why I would want to be friends with some worthless human girl. She was choosing her words cautiously, frightened still that I might turn on her.

"For a start you are not worthless to me, humans have the blood I need to survive, hardly useless, but I do not wish to feed on you Amy, I relate to you, heaven knows, but I do. We are both lost and alone and you strike a chord within me, I want to connect with you, I want to spend some time with you. Surely a Vampire for a friend would be a rather incredible thing to have?" I say smiling showing my teeth completely to her in a friendly manner.

"I will not kill you Amy and if you wish you can drink my blood and heal yourself, we do not even have to go the hospital and it will be all the proof you need that I am a Vampire and wanting to help you" I say to her gently.

"Now why do you say it wouldn't be a terrible loss if I killed you?" I add.

The way that Trent paced impatiently made me nervous. He looked like he was getting frustrated. Maybe I should quit being so stubborn. I didn't want to make him angry. I was in a bad situation and I didn't know what to do to get myself out of it. I wanted to leave but where would I go? And even if there was a part of me that responded to Trent, would that be enough? This was a dangerous game. And I wasn't sure what the next move would bring.

His words sounded genuine. "I have been lost and alone for a very long time." I said. I wasn't quite sure if I was speaking to him or to myself. I started to feel a warmth inside of me as I looked at Trent. Maybe I was prejudging him. Maybe vampires weren't as bad as fiction made them out to be. After all, he has only helped me. So he lied. Big deal. So did I. Maybe I should give him a chance.

"Maybe you're right." I smiled slightly. My face was red from crying. "Having a vampire for a friend... I could surely do worse." I swallowed hard when he flashed me a smile that showed his fangs. No matter what, the sight of them will never cease to shock me. And when he mentioned drinking his blood, the fear crept back up.

"Drink... your blood?" My eyes shifted and I squirmed uncomfortably. "And I guess... I guess it wouldn't be a loss because there would be nobody to miss me."

I just didn't understand why she was resisting my offers of help and hospitality so much and that if she was so afraid why didn't she go with Sheriff Lucas? Or was she just so shallow that regardless she wanted to be around the better looking man even if he made her feel ill at ease. This Amy was a curiosity that was for sure.

I smiled as she started to maybe come around, I didn't know anymore about what she said and her facial expressions, she seemed to change like with the wind.

Then my offer of blood shocked her, but I understood that, it was abnormal to be sure, but at the same time it would heal her completely, neigh, it would totally rejuvenate her.

"Yes, drink my blood, it will heal you, it will make you recover and even rejuvenate you. Well Amy, I would miss you if you died and I barely know you, so I guess I am one person. Well sort of person" I laughed as I winked at her.

"So tell me more about where you come from, and please let me get you something to eat, you must be starving by now" I added.

"And if you wish I can explain to you how it works, me sharing my blood with you I mean".

I couldn't help but laugh with him. I was either losing my mind or Trent wasn't as bad as I thought he was. I was still uneasy about drinking his blood but what reason has he given me not to trust him? He saved my life. He's kept me safe. He has done nothing but help me and being afraid is no excuse to treat him with mistrust. The last time people did that, they had slavery. It wasn't fair of me to judge him solely because he was a vampire. The fear still welled up inside of me but my mind was beginning to clear for the first time since I crashed.

"Oh. I - I was from Chicago. My parents died when I was only five. I don't remember them much..." I trailed off. I didn't like to talk about it. "I was in and out of the system until I was eighteen. It seems that nobody wanted me." I laughed slightly but inside it hurt to admit it. "I couldn't possibly eat right now... I'm a ball of nerves. But thank you." I smiled at him and I felt... okay. I suddenly felt like things wouldn't be as bad as they seemed.

"Okay. Here's the thing, Trent." I said. I stood up so that the two of us were face to face. "I'm sorry for before. With the fire poker. But you have to understand my position. I was afraid. Hell, I still am afraid. But you seem like a good man. I don't care what you are. You saved me." I took his hand briefly and squeezed it. "Thank you." I said the words with so much sincerity. "Whether or not anyone would miss me, I still don't want to die. You gave me another chance to live. I owe you so much." I knew that I meant the words as I spoke them. He seemed so vulnerable. He just doesn't want to be alone. I know what that feels like. "I can't even imagine how lonely being a vampire must be." I shook my head. "Having to live out here, alone, for... how ever long. How old are you anyways? Like a hundred?"

I still lightly held on to Trent's hand and I nodded my head. "If you say that your blood will heal me, then I trust you. How does it work?"

I was starting to lose my patience again, even as a human I was never good at being social, miserable at it to be honest, and here I was trying very hard to connect with this woman and all she could do was put up walls in front of me, she was skirting some dangerous borders that was for certain. I had raped and killed before, usually women I desperately wanted to have some sort of bond with who spurned by best efforts, who teased me or led me on. Would Amy be another one of these women who would just piss me off and only bring out my beastly side? Amy had one advantage, she knew what I really was, the others didn't.

I listened as she told me about her early life, she had never been able to from roots anywhere, she was a lonely soul like me and thus it explained my connection to her. Kids who don't get to form connections when they are young never really go on to form them in later life either, they are always hanging out on the periphery no matter how hard the other person is trying to get in, they always feel alone no matter how wrong that really is and how much others might love them.

Then she stood up and faced me, we were touching for the first time, I felt her squeeze my hand as she thanked me, my cock grew in my trousers as she did so, this was the first real affection I had experienced in decades, she told me that she didn't want to die, that was a good start, so she wasn't some manic depressive after all.

"I am 450 years old, I was born in 1565 in Germany, I was made a Vampire when I was 27 years old and came to America in the early 1800's" I told her answering her question as she rested her head on my chest.

"I would cut my wrist and hold your head over it as you drank my blood, don't worry, Vampire blood has a way of making people want to drink it, you won't find it difficult and you won't turn either as I would have to drink your blood first. I will pull you away when you have had enough" I explained to her.

Touching his hand did something to me. I don't know what it was. I felt this strong electricity pull me towards him. If you asked me now, I couldn't tell you why I did it. As he was speaking, I laid my head on his chest. For some insane reason, I felt the need to be close to Trent.

"Wow. That's old." I muttered into him. I lifted my head up slightly to look him in the face. I brought my fingers up and lightly brushed his cheek. "But you look so young." Embarrassed, I blushed and pulled my hand away. Four hundred and fifty years was a long time. Suddenly, I felt very inferior to him. He was probably so wise. I probably seemed pathetic to him.

"And it will help?" I ask, rubbing my finger in circles on Trent's wrist. "It will heal my head?" I was afraid. That was absolutely true. Drinking vampire blood... it just didn't seem right. But at that moment, standing so close to Trent, I couldn't feel anything but calm. "Can I trust you?" I whispered to him softly as I looked up into his eyes.

I felt warm as she held me, everything went calm again, again I wondered if I was good or evil, was I a creature who was kind and gentle unless messed with or was I a violent animal that was ok if patted and treated well?

I laughed a bit as she mentioned how young I looked, "Yes, our age stops when we are turned, I was lucky, some are turned when they are old or fat, you remain in that state forever, so I do consider myself lucky in that respect" I explained to her.

"Yes, it will help your head, it will help your whole body. You can trust me Amy." and with that I backed away and allowed my nails to protrude from my fingers showing her further proof of what I am and slit my wrist and then offered it to her, "Drink Amy, make yourself better" I beckoned to her.

I wasn't entirely sure that I could trust Trent, but what choice did I have? I had nowhere else to go. I had no one else to turn to. I had to take a leap of faith and hope that he was as kind and gentle as he appeared to be, despite his being a vampire. I didn't know a lot about vampires. Only stuff from stories. I know they were evil. I know they killed. Could Trent have killed people? I glanced at his gentle face and intense eyes. It was hard to believe that he had. Maybe he was different. Maybe he was a good vampire.

"Forever is a long time." I whispered.

When Trent extended his nails and slit his wrist, I gasped. Although I believed him, and even saw his fangs, it's still such a new concept. Or a very old one, I thought. I was second guessing everything as I saw the dark red liquid drip from his wrist onto the floor. My instincts screamed inside of me to back away. 'Don't do it. Get your shit together, girl, he wants you to drink his blood! You have to know that there's something wrong with that! Snap out of it!' The incessant voice of my conscious was in a panic. I watched the blood flow and I couldn't help myself. It felt like I didn't have a choice. I looked into his eyes for a long second, then lowered my head to let him guide me to his wrist.

I could see she was shocked, they are all shocked and yet aroused at the same time, I offered her my wrist and could see she had her own internal conflict, but the blood is strong and the image and just the whole damn idea of drinking someone's blood is too hard to resist.

We looked into each others eyes as my blood spilled onto the wooden floor, she was strong, untrusting and yet I knew she would succumb, and sure enough she did, she bent her head downwards and drank my red fluid, I held her head as she did so, clutching her hair in my fist, she drank it eagerly and I waited as she got just enough and then pulled her away and guided her to the bed, she would feel surges soon.

"Good girl, soon you will feel surges of energy and some pain, pain from your body healing, even growing a little, you will feel parts of your body heal that you didn't even know were damaged. It's all ok though it will be worth it in the end" I said to her as I caressed her face and hair.

I trembled as Trent put a hand on the back of my head and guided me to his wrist. I was more afraid than I had realized. I tried to back away at the last second but his fingers entwined in my hair and held my head against him. As soon as the rich dark red liquid hit my lips I felt a jolt of electricity from my body. It wasn't bitter or repulsive. It was sweet. The taste was indescribable. I gripped his arm and drank the blood he offered me greedily. It was done too soon and I whimpered as he pulled the new sticky red stuff away. My mind was in a haze. Where did it go? I needed more.

My body felt bliss as Trent guided me to lay on the bed. The sound of his voice was sweet. There was a hint of something that scared me but my mind was too numb to acknowledge it. Trent sat beside me on the bed and pulled my head to lay on his lap. I felt his soft, cold fingers brushing my face, running through my hair. I close my eyes and sighed.

Suddenly, it happened. The bliss that I felt seconds ago turned hot. A burning sensation crept up my veins and the pain was searing. I felt my body start to shake as the energy and power from his blood coursed through me. I looked up at him terrified. My muscles tightened and my body arched. I tried to hold it back but groans and screams of pain escaped from my lips.

"T-Trent..." I tried to speak. The burning didn't last long. Little by little parts of my body turned numb. I felt my breathing slow and I felt very, very tired. I didn't notice that Trent's arms were tightly around me until the pain faded and I felt the small ounce of warmth. The shaking of my body slowly subsided as my eyes fluttered closed.

Feeling her tremble I held her closer and firmer as she drank from my wrist, she was terrified and alone and I, a creature of darkness offered her more hope than anyone else had in her whole life. I could relate to her so well, I had never had anyone either, I knew what she was thinking and why, I wanted her to surrender to me but knew that would happen a little at a time, for someone like Amy she would already be feeling like she had given the world away.

Soon her body went limp and I guided her to the bed, I looked at her as she shivered and the signs of pain rippled across her face and the sounds of pain as she cried out to me and to no one at all.

I couldn't help myself, she was so vulnerable and in pain, it aroused me, it incensed my body to the point of sexual nirvana, I kissed her as she lay there in agony, my lips slowly touching hers, softly, gently biting her lips before slipping my tongue through her lips and kissing her deeply as she came down from the agony of her body correcting itself.

Back
Top Bottom