Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oooo goodies inside! (Completely Redone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma18

Meteorite
I. About me
II. Rules
III. Pairings
IV. Plots

About Me
I'm a pretty random person. Sometimes I like more romance, sometimes more smut. My craivings often depend on the mood that I'm in. I usually post 1-3 paragraphs. I'm currently working two jobs and going to school, so sometimes it takes me a little bit to reply.

Rules
1. Post length should be at least 1 paragraph with correct grammar and spelling. I know we all make mistakes, but please, try your best.
2. No god-modding okay? That pisses almost everyone off, I'm sure.
3. If you want to drop a role-play, please just tell me. It won't hurt my feelings. Promise.​

Pairings
The bold pairing is the one that I prefer
The ones that are in color are the ones I really want to play

Anything other than Modern
Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Human
Demon x Human
Werewolf/Priest
Prince/Commoner
Angel x Human
Pirate/Stowaway
Doctor/Science Experiment
Angel x Demon
Vampire/Vampire
Human/Furry THIS ONE IS FULL
Master/Pet
Prince/Servant
King/Prince x Prisoner/Slave

Modern
Master/Slave
Mentally Ill Person/Doctor

Drug Addict/Rescuer
Mentally Ill Person/Mentally Ill Person
Cop/Prostitute
Bounty Hunter x Bounty
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Bad Girl x Good Boy

There will be more as I think of them.

Plots
Italics means I really want to play it. Badly.

1. The day you turn eighteen you are automatically married to someone you do not know. Divorce is not legal, so whether you like it or not you have to stay married to that person until you both die.

2. Something post apocalyptic maybe?

3. Hunters of the Supernatural and the Creatures That Go Bump In The Night. What happens when you realize that the people on the other side aren’t as evil as you were always told they were? That a friend or neighbor has been passing for mortal, but has been something more than mortal all along - or that the new kid in class just may have a stake, silver bullet, or chunk of cold iron with your name on it?

4. The government uses shapeshifters as lab rats, constantly testing on them and treating them like trash. One apprentice notices a shifter and begins to feel pity for her. Anything could happen.

I have a few more in mind, I'm to lazy to post them right now, but I promise they will be posted. If you would like to inquire, pm me!​

More to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom