Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Something More (dimitri-klyff and Sweetnothings)

ThisJoker456

Pulsar
Reina had a rough childhood. The first years were the worse. Having to deal with parents who were struggling financially and have a daughter who couldn't see was hard for all of them. First, her family moved around from place to place, trying to find a place where she could live and be happy with her disability. It took about moving five times for her to actually be happy. That's where she was now. It was hard getting through school considering Reina refused to be in a school especially for people like her. It wasn't until someone had walked into her life and made it better.

Everything was almost perfect for them. He was her best friend. He helped her out with almost everything, and he didn't seem to have a problem with it. He was her everything. Whenever they got the chance, they would spend their days hanging out with each other. It made living in the darkness so much easier for her. It made everything better. One thing she hated the most was that she could never see him. All she had was what he would tell her. Based on his descriptions, she thought he sounded pretty cute. If only she could see.

Today was a special day for them. It was his birthday. With the help of some of her friends, she had created a small party for him at her house. Over the years, she had grown feelings for him. She felt like today would be the best day to tell him how she felt. She had called him a few minutes before to come over to the house so they could jump up and yell surprise for him. He didn't know about this, so it was perfect. She was glad she gave him an extra key.

Reina was his sole reason he wanted being on earth. Adriel despised humans, in all honesty, mainly because he found them a hopeless race - a race filled with nothing but war, arrogance, greed, and everything that locked a soul away from the heavens. Of course, Adriel knew he was overgeneralizing and these generalizations were proven wrong, somehow, when he met Reina. She was such an angel. No doubt about that. He found her more beautiful than any of the angels he knew combined. He loved her so. At first, it was some love a brother shared with a sister. She was precious, so close to his heart, that he felt jealous just by the thought of having another man to share her with. Adriel knew it was impossible. Loving her, that is. Loving her, the way a lover would. They were worlds apart. He feigned being a human - having a birthday and all - just for the selfish reason of not freaking her out. Adriel knew she couldn't see, and he took advantage of it. Bless me, my Lord, for I have sinned greatly.

With the lies still clouding the naive girl's mind, Adriel followed her instructions of coming over and even going through the front door. Adriel materialized in front of her, more often than not, but obviously Reina didn't know that. It was odd, to say the least, that he had to actually enter her house the way a human would.

When he entered, a lot of Reina's friends were there... and these friends screamed at the top of their lungs once he opened the door.

"Reina!! Reinaaaa!" Alexandra frantically called. She had been her best friend ever since Reina moved to where they were now.

"Reina!!" She said again. "The door... I know we locked it... and we heard the locks open so we thought Adriel was here but... but no one came in!'"

Adriel stared in utmost horror and shock. He just realized today was his "birthday" and Reina did something... did something he could not have.

Adriel knew how to make everything better for her. It was like when Reina had met him, he brought a ray of sunshine and hope with him. It was like being able to see for the first time. Even though she had other friends, no one was closer to her than Adriel. Alexandra was probably near the same level, but she only took the blind girl shopping for clothes. There were some times she was feeling down and had no one to turn to. Adriel was always there for her. He comforted her and made her feel special. He didn't treat her like others did. He actually wanted to be around her and get to know her whereas others just gave her their sympathy. For those reasons, Reina had grown feelings for him. They were more than friendly feelings. They were ones that told her she actually loved him. That's why this party meant so much for her.

One of her friends who was giving them updates about where Adriel was told all of them to hide. At first, Reina had stumbled, feeling the walls before finding a good place behind the island in the kitchen. A smile was on her lips as she remembered her plans for tonight. First it would be a nice dinner between the two of them. Then a walk on the beach. Savannah was such a nice place to live.

At the sound of Alexandra calling her name, she jolted up from her throats, realizing she had missed the surprise. She had also managed to hit her head on the counter. She groaned and felt around the top before standing up safely.

"He's not here? Then where is he?" Reina asked. She started walking towards the door, holding onto the wall as she walked.

"Did you see him at all? What was his face?" She asked excitedly. Her friends had known about her feelings for Adriel except him.

His heart sank. Adriel looked around the place and saw the effort Reina put into everything and his stupid lies destroyed it all. Everyone was panicking and he knew the exact reason why. No one can see him. No one at all. He was strong enough to be able to communicate and materialize for Reina mainly because he draws his strength from her, but for the others, he was nothing but a ghost.

"No one's there, Reina! No one's frickin' there! But don't you get it?? The door opened by itself! The locked door opened by itself!" Alexandra uttered. The others clustered into a group and Adriel swore he heard words of prayers. As an angel, he was able to hear such things.

Closing his eyes, he folded his hands and uttered something in Latin. It was a simple incantation, a small magic that would serve as a solution. He created this mess, he was the only one who can fix it.

By telling the truth.

Once he finished his words, everyone fell asleep. Even Alexandra was interrupted midway her panic. There was silence in the room - the kind of deafening silence that made the inaudible nearly audible.

"Reina," Adriel began. "Reina, it's me... I'm here," he continued. For the first time since meeting the girl, he felt nervous. Genuinely nervous.

That was one thing about her friends. They all knew about Adriel, but none of them have ever seen him before. They just assumed he was an imaginary friend she had come up with help her problems. To Reina, he was real. She had always thought they had seen him before. He was a friend everyone had.

"W-what? A-Adriel can't do that. You're obviously lying Alexandra. He's here. I know it," she told her through clenched teeth. Who was she to tell her Adriel wasn't real? He was the one who has been by her side since she moved here.

The noises were drowned out with her own panicking inside her head. Adriel's real. I know he is. If he's real, then why can't they see him? Who did I do this for? No one? Am I going crazy? Oh God. I'm going insane. I created a birthday party for no one. I am going crazy. Her breathing had picked up as she berated herself. Reina fell to her knees and gripped her head.

Then his words touched her ears. "H-how? T-they said they can't see you. What am I supposed to do with that?" She questioned him as she rose to her feet. She started walking towards his voice, walking into objects that would definitely bruise her skin later on. "What are you? I couldn't have imagined you up. I've touched you before. Adriel, please tell me what is going on," she took a deep breath to help calm down. Everything she had planned was crumbling.

The angel approached his human slowly, carefully. He felt the energy levels around him sinking, and he wasn't sure if it was because Reina's emotions were faltering or it was because she, for the first time, was starting to doubt him.

Gingerly, he approached her and caught her in his arms. It was starting to become a challenge to hold her because of the low energy.

"Reina, let me explain," Adriel began. He started stroking her hair lovingly, hoping that the gesture would calm her down. It usually did, but this situation was completely different. It called for a different form of comfort.

"Reina, darling, look at me. Baby, look at me," Adriel continued. He held her face so lovingly, so carefully, as he forced her to look at him even though he knew she couldn't see him physically.

"Baby girl, do you believe in angels?" Adriel whispered softly.

It was hard for Reina to control her emotions. She couldn't decide who to trust. Adriel or Alexandra? She already knew the answer: Adriel. It helped some, but the nagging feeling of Adriel not being a human scared her. It would kill her if she found out he had used her.

Walking without a cane was always a challenge for her. Reina refused to use them, thinking it made her feel worse. When he catched her, she felt a wave of relief go through her. Already her emotions were starting to balance out thankfully.

However, she still couldn't face him. She kept her head tilted down. Adriel had hurt her even if it was unintentionally. The one thing she could resist was the feeling of his hand stroking her hair. She loved it. Without meaning to, she pressed her head against his hand. She was still a little mad at him, but it was dying down.

Only then did a few tears slide down her cheeks. Reina had realized something. He really did mean a lot to her. A soft sob left her lips.

"I do, Adriel. A-are you like an angel for me?" She asked softly, gripping his arms. Alexandra may be right, but Reina's feelings for Adriel were strong.

Silence engulfed them for a while. Adriel felt her beating heart dying down from its rapid moving to its calm, steady beat. This was his moment of truth - the moment of truth he dreaded from the very first time he met her. Then again, he knew it had to come. He knew she deserved to know, to know every inch of detail and truth about him.

"I..." Adriel began. "I'm an angel, Reina. I'm... I'm no human like you," He said. His hand continued to stroke her hair to keep her calm despite the sudden truth. He pressed his forehead against hers, their lips just inches apart. "Can I prove it to you? Will you allow me to?"

There was one more power Adriel hadn't used, something that could create a small world of their own. Somewhere beyond the physical world, somewhere beyond the world everyone knew.

There were times where Reina was glad she couldn't see. She didn't have to worry about how she looked like, faces of other people, and things that aren't meant to be seen. In her own world of darkness, she could create anything she wanted. No one could deny her that right. Adriel had come along. He made her want to see the world. She wanted to explore the world and see things, not descriptions.

When he began to talk, her grip slightly tightened on him. It was as if she was afraid of losing him. Reina's breathing picked him slightly as he admitted to her what he was. She wanted to scream and yell at him for lying to her for years, but she held it down. "Adriel, please show me," she murmured softly. It didn't phase her as much. She still wanted to be in his arms.

Adriel covered her eyes as he muttered another Latin incantation. A light yellow glow emitted from his hand while he kept her close against him, allowing his hand to hold her back to keep her balanced.

"Sleep, my darling little girl," Adriel uttered softly. He allowed the blinding glow to emit from his hand and into her eyes. He strengthened himself to catch the limp body of his precious girl.

Reina's first reaction to his hand covering her eyes was to be scared. She couldn't see what he was doing. There was a soft light that she was able to see, but other then that, it was dark. Her hands felt around his body before resting on his arms again.

"S-sleep?" Reina asked softly. Sleep did come pretty quickly. She couldn't tell how bright the glow was, but she could tell it was bright. "Adriel..." she muttered before closing her eyes and passing out. Her grip had loosened on his arms as she started to sleep.

There was light - blinding light - everywhere. It was taking all of Adriel's to keep this world intact and physical despite its existence merely in Reina's dream. He tried to create something pretty. First, he imagined a stream of crystal clear waters on which the sun glimmers with all its glory. Adriel thought of luscious trees with birds that chirped happily. He imagined a clear sky, with clouds that formed various shapes. On the field, Adriel thought of a small wooden cabin. In it, he envisioned his little girl sleeping on the bed inside. Creating this artificial world was straining him too much but he knew Reina deserved every bit of it.

But the best part of it all - one that took every bit of his strength - in this world, Adriel granted her the gift of sight. In this world, Adriel took and kept her soul - her soul unblemished by any physical disability.

Adriel smiled sadly at her as he sat down on the bed and waited for Reina to wake up.

As Reina started to sleep, a very important dream came over her. It was exactly as Adriel made it to be. There was a cabin in the middle of what had to be the perfect forest. Everything was green and everything was peaceful. One thing that was missing was the one she loved. She seemed to have pulled away from the real world into the actual dream. She actually didn't mind. It was peaceful here. After all, it was her and Adriel's dream. Maybe this was what she needed. Perhaps in her dream she could tell him how she felt.

The human didn't realize she was able to see in his world. Reina only thought she would still be in darkness. That's what she was so used to.

Slowly, Reina opened her eyes. What she saw nearly made her fall over the bed. "I can see!" She yelled out, jumping out of bed and smiling, touching her eyes then studying her body. "Adriel?" She turned towards him. She was able to see him considering he was her guardian. "You made me see," she whispered, running over to him and hugging him tightly. "I don't care if it's only in this world. I'm just happy."

The sight that greeted the young girl was a tall young man, around his early twenties, with a firm build and golden locks that flowed down to his shoulders. He had muscles but those which weren't too big. He looked strong - and physically, he was - but inside was a heart so gentle and mild. His eyes were the color of the sky. On his back were two white wings, folded calmly and they were so white, it looked unreal. He wore a white cloth and a belt, those which looked like the Greeks wore during their time. He was sitting down when Reina opened her eyes and when her arms embraced him, he could've sworn tears welled in his eyes.

"Reina, I'm so sorry," He began as he stroked her hair the way he always did. "I'm sorry I kept the truth from you. I was scared, Reina, so scared that you'd be frightened of me. I was so scared that the truth would drift us apart."

He shifted his position to face her. All the while, he didn't take his eyes off of his little girl.

When her eyes had captured the sight of Adriel, Reina felt her heart flutter. So that's what he looks like, she told herself. He looked perfect to her. She remembered hearing that Angels are perfect. Everything about him made her think he was. Even if he had lied to her, her feeling for him were to strong. She realized she was able to see what she finally looked like, also. She had chocolate brown hair that was wavy and went down to her midback. She had pale grey eyes which were cloudy given her condition in real life, and she was wearing her dress she had picked out for the party.

Soft tears escaped her eyes and ran down her cheeks. Reina closed her eyes and enjoyed being in his arms as he apologized to her. The way he stroked her hair was enough to make her grip him tighter in a safe way.

"I understand, Adriel. At least you told me the truth, right? Plus..." she trailed off, contemplated whether or not to tell him. "I've always really liked you. Ever since you came, I have had really strong feelings for you." She looked into his eyes and leaned in slowly before kissing him softly.

The kiss surprised him. More than anything else, it surprised him a little too much. His heart started to do those weird flutters and, for some reasons, everything felt hot. His mind blanked and numbed for a while and it took some time for him to actually understand what was happening yet all of his thought processes in just a span of a second. Unconsciously, his hands trailed downwards to her waist and nervously yet lovingly, he returned the kiss. It was an innocent kiss at first, quite awkward in all honesty, but it was true. It felt real and amazing. So this is what kissing feels like. Bless me, O God in Heaven. I should not indulge in such pleasures, but alas, my heart couldn't resist.

When the time felt right, Adriel slowly pulled away yet he held her close. "I..." He began. For the first time since Reina woke up, he looked away and kept his gaze away from her. For a few deafening moments, Adriel was silent. He clasped his hands repetitively and for once, he was the one unsure. Once in a while, he looked like he was about to speak but silence instantly came afterward.

And then, after a while, he finally spoke. With a sigh, he uttered, "I've always adored your beauty, Reina..."

The action of kissing him had surprised her more than anything. It took her surprise considering Reina had never done something so daring before in her life. She knew this was real to both of them. This was actually his happening. She remembered him telling her this was his power. Another world they could be by themselves with no one to bother them. To her, it felt amazing if the kiss was awkward and weird. Truthfully, this was her first kiss. She hesitantly gripped the cloth the adorned his body. What didn't surprised her the most was that it actually felt good.

When the one she loved pulled away, Reina felt like she heart was breaking. As dramatic as that sounded, her feelings for him were strong and pure. She looked up at him with wide grey eyes as he began to say something but stopped. She felt a little defeated that he couldn't tell her what he wanted to say. Instead, she patiently waited by sitting down beside him and pulling her legs up to her chest. She rested her head on her knees and closed her eyes, thinking about concerning things.

Reina actually enjoyed being blind. She didn't have to face the frights of the world. She could basically live off on descriptions. Her eyes snapped open when he spoke to her. A smile was on her face in a matter of seconds. "Really?" She asked. Although it wasn't exactly an "I have feelings for you," it was close enough for her. She scooted closer to her and laid her head on his shoulder. "Does being an angel prohibit you from loving me the same way?" Her voice had a tone of sadness in it, almost like she was afraid of a no.

Adriel's mind tortured him too intensely. By now, he had already learned how to study Reina's non-verbal gestures because, with the absence of the windows to the soul, each and every single action she did became heightened. He saw how his actions affected her and from what he observed, Reina wanted something more. Perhaps, he wanted something more, too. Oh who was he kidding. He wanted so much more - much, much more than the heavens would permit.

And just as if the heavens were mocking one of their angels, Reina asked the question he dreaded to hear. Can he risk another lie? More importantly, can he risk the truth?

"Reina," Adriel began, followed by a sigh. "Reina, I love you. I really do. My heart feels something much, much stronger than you can ever imagine. I had been around for a long time, Reina, and I know when the heart lies and when it does not. Now, Oh God up above please forgive me for my words, all I want to do is to kiss you again. I want to hold your hand. I want to bring you outside so you can see everything you've missed out in your world. I want to take you to the forest so you can pick up some flowers and I'd make you a lovely crown fitted for a lovely princess like you. Oh God, Reina, I just want you and love you."

Adriel's words came out so fast as if he had been holding everything back since time immemorial. He didn't know what those words would cause him but for the first time, he wanted to be truthful to his treasured one.

"Reina, what can our love bring? We are from very different rules with very different laws. Your friends cannot see me. No one in the real world can see me aside from you, Reina." He paused for a while as he took her hand and clasped it with his own. "This little world of ours, the one I created in your dreams, will not exist when you are awake. You have your life ahead of you, Reina, and I will be there. I swear to God in Heaven that I will be there. But what can become of our love when you have to face what's ahead of you?"

He turned to her and with his thumb, he gently touched the girl's lips while his eyes intently stared on those lovely pinkish lips that he had just kissed not too long ago.

Reina's thoughts were conflicting her. On one side of her mind, she wanted to just jump into Adriel's arms and let him hold her forever. They would never let each other go, and they would have each other. No one would ever be able to get between them. Maybe he would be able to make her live forever with him. That would be perfect for the two of them. One the other side, she wanted to run. She didn't like the fact that he had lied to her, but he had a reason. He obviously wanted to protect her, but that still didn't give him a reason to embarrass her like that at the party.

After Reina had asked him the question, she gripped his hand and waited for his answer. When he started and told her everything he felt about her, it made her heart melt. She really did love him, and it made her feel good that he did, too. She blushed deeply and ran a hand over her dress. "We can do that in the real world. I just wouldn't be able to see. I'm fine with that. You can still make me a crown. I would love it forever, Adriel. I will always love you no matter what. I just want to be with you." Her voice was a soft murmur towards the end. Maybe she was a little afraid of his rejection. It would kill her if he told her they couldn't be together.

Somewhere, she knew Adriel's words were true. He would never lie to her anymore. He really did love her, and that's what made her feelings finally join together as one. As love. She gripped his hand and sighed softly, listening to him. That's what sucked. She wouldn't be able to see back in the real world. That wouldn't stop her though. Her eyes widened slightly. It was a mixture of sadness and relief. "You don't believe that we can make it work out there? I don't have to face what's ahead of me alone, Adriel. I have you and that's all that matters. I love you. Don't you see that I want us to be together? Please tell me you can see that, Adriel. It doesn't matter to me that my friends can't see you. It doesn't matter that I can't see anything. It'll be all right. I promise."

When he touched her lips, that was it for Reina. She moved off from her position on the bed and leaned in, kissing him deeply with more passion than last time. Plus, it was more certain.

Adriel cursed mentally as Reina spoke to him. He yearned for her. He needed her. His life had been so dull - too dull, even - in the many centuries he had lived and Reina was the thrill he wanted. She was the thrill he needed. As she spoke, the vows of an angel echoed in his mind like a painful reminder of their difference.

I swear to God and to all the saints in heaven to abide by the heaven's rules. I swear to God that I shall be His soldier from now until the end. I swear to God that I will be the light of human race, their guide when temptations rise. I swear to God that I will rid myself of the humanly pleasures that will lead me astray

There were still countless oaths other than that and Adriel didn't want to remember it all. Hell, he doesn't even remember when and how he became and angel. Surely, at one point, he, too, was human. But it seemed lost and forgotten after the Change.

"Reina, I..." Just before he spoke any further, the girl's lips crashed against his own. This time, it yearned for so much more. The kiss was definite and passionate and somewhere deep in him, Adriel felt the heat and the yearning of his body. Oh, he wanted her. He needed her.

Bless me Lord, for I have sinned

Grabbing her waist, Adriel lifted her up and carried her carefully. He returned the kiss with the same passion and intensity life deprived him for so long. Right now, he was not an angel. He was a man who craved a woman. He was a man who needed some excitement like this and he knew things were just getting started. He licked her lips gently before slowly allowing his tongue to penetrate her mouth. He challenge her tongue to engage in a tongue fight with his own and he held her against him strongly. Despite being in a dream, Adriel could distinctly feel the heat of her body against his own.

Reina couldn't ask for anything more. For years she had imagined what it would be like for her first time. Sure, this was in another world or dream, but it would be real enough for her. Adriel was in it, and he controlled everything. It was perfect. It was like they were meant to be together no matter what. She just really loved him. He made her feel complete.

So when she did kiss him, she had put all of her emotions into it. This angel was going to find out sooner or later what she wanted from him. Maybe she knew that there were oaths and laws up in Heaven, but down here in her world, she could care less about his oaths. He needed to break them for her. He had promise he would do anything to make her happy. This was going to make her ten times happier than what she was.

Reina wasn't expecting them to do anything here. She thought Adriel was going to get them back to the real world where she could experience for real. She was surprised when she could actually feel him. She was glad she wasn't blind in here. She wanted to experience her first time with sight. Her arms went around his next as he held her in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and let out a lengthy moan. She slightly nibbled on his bottom lip before her tongue pushed against his. Her fingers played with the ends of his hair. Her mind felt like it was on fire. Unconsciously, her hips moved slightly. "Adriel..." she moaned his name with a tone he never heard her use before.

Her husky voice that whispered his name so alluringly echoed in his mind over and over again.All of a sudden, he was well-aware of her body - every inch of it, every curve, every forbidden part that no longer seemed forbidden now. God forbid, he knew there was no way he'd be able to go back to heaven because of this. His mind tortured him with impure thoughts, thoughts that involved a bed and didn't involve any form of clothing. He yearned for her. He needed her. For the first time, he wanted to experience the joy of the human flesh. He had seen humans do it, but for them the angels, it was something forbidden by God. Sooner of later, he'd have to face the consequences of his actions but for now, he wanted to live in this moment.

Adriel attacked her mouth with a hungry kiss. There were no longer any mental restraints in him. His angelic mind had been replaced by that of a human's - one which had the freedom to feel and act upon that feeling.

"Reina..." He breathed as his lips moved away from hers to lick her jawline up until her ear. He nibbled it slightly before licking the shell of it and then proceeding down to her neck which he trailed with light kisses. His hand gently caressed the inner part of her upper thigh as he pinned her on the wall. "Show me what you got, Reina..." Adriel teased huskily.

This wasn't how she had planned her first time. It would be romantic, sweet, and she wouldn't be able to see. Like that would be better. Never in her life did she picture it to go like this. She didn't think it would be in this dream world. She didn't think she would be able to see everything. That's why she couldn't think of anyone else to do this with. Adriel was perfect. It was better now she could see him. Every detail. He had no flaws for he was an angel. Well, no flaws she could see as of now. Her hands had felt the muscles that covered his body, the contours on his abdomen that made her shiver with need. And perhaps her hand had brushed up against one of the most forbidden parts.

This time Reina was prepared for the kiss. Her lips moved in tandem with his, her tongue prodding against his and wrapping around it. Every fiber in her body told her this was right. She felt her lower region start to heat up as the kiss got more intense.

When he finally pulled away, she was left panting and moaning as his lips teased her jawline and ear. She dug her nails into his shoulders, her hips instinctively seeming to move against his and brushing up against his member. She panted softly and looked at him with lust in her eyes. She wanted him. She needed him. A sly smirk spread across her lips as he teased her. One of her hands ran down his torso to his crotch, where her fingers began to move across the bulge against the fabric. Meanwhile her lips were starting to kiss and suck on his neck, most likely going to leave a few marks the next day.

"My goodness, Reina, you are a wonderful woman," Adriel breathed as he allowed her to explore him teasingly. So this was what it felt like to be touched like that. It felt so surreal yet at that moment, he was certain. He wanted to see her fully unclothed. He wanted to see every perfect curve she has on her body.

As her hands teased her, Adriel found the fabric of her dress. Oh good god, all sorts of immoral images plagued his mind as he imagined her teasing him slowly as she takes off her clothes. Right now, it was no time for that. Such kinks can come in later on, Adriel thought. For now, he acted on the urgency. He took the ends of her dress and in one swift motion, the dress came off as he tossed it aside. He held her shoulder while pushing her gently away from him yet keeping her in arm's length just so he could marvel at her body. The undergarments still covered the most wanted parts, though, but Adriel could already imagine.

"You are such a beauty, my Reina," Adriel uttered. He reached out to caress her cheek and eventually, he allowed his hand to trail downward as he cupped one of her breasts that made him groan softly in delight. He kissed her again with the same passion and intensity as before and while their lips locked, he held her shoulder as he led her to the bed. He allowed and guided her to fall on the soft cushion gently before topping her, all the while keeping their lips sealed in a lustful yet loving way.

The young woman never pictured herself doing this. This was something out of bounds. Not anymore at least. This world was different. Reina could see Adriel. That was the best part of it. She could see. And what she wanted to see was under his clothing. She wanted to touch him and feel him like never before.

Her teeth lightly nipped at his neck as her lips sucked and teased his sensitive skin. Her mind registered the feeling of his hands on her dress. To her it was obvious what he wanted, so she shifted to give him the best angle he could have to take it off. Now she wished she didn't have the bra and underwear on, but she knew it was going to be fun taking it off for him. The cold air touched her skin. So did his hands. She moaned softly in protest and looked up at him as he held her at arms length. Reina was tempted just to reach back and take off her undergarments he desired to see off.

Her cheeks heated up at his comment. Adriel always knew what to say to make her mind wander off. Reina's eyes watched his hand move to her breast. At first she let out a surprised yelp, but her body nearly melted at his touch after the first second. Her hand moved to the end of his robe where it started to pull it up. Her lips never strayed away from Adriel's, making sure her lips moved the same way as his. When she laid down on the bed with him on top, she moved her hips up to brush against his crotch.

Back
Top Bottom