Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy, Freak show plot. Need partner! (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister

Meteorite
So I set up this roleplay a long while ago and was actually really excited to get it to play out. Unfortunately my partner completely skipped out on me.

PM me with a description of your character if youd like to play this out with me. You can also ask me any questions youd like!

____________________________________________​

.:paint Me Black:. [M/M ]
With me playing as P1

[P1] is a young freak in a circus, he/she doesn’t know anything about her past. She/he is known as the winged beast because of his/her wings, one of them is a pure white feathery wing, while the other is a jet black leather wing. The circus [P1] works at, isn’t going so well, until one day a man/woman [p2] sees [p1]’s performance and falls for the winged person. [P2] buys the circus from the ring master and declares they to be the new ringmaster (It’s a pretty open plot, not much to it.)

I saw it and immediately thought of my Seraphim character Aiden. Now I normally play him in more post apoc-horror type roleplays as an older character but I thought it would be cool to go back to the times when he was young.

Backstory:

In the beginning,God not only created earth and humans.. but heaven and angels as well. The older, higher ranking angels were marked with six wings and served as guards and also as servants.. singing to their god day and night, keeping him company at his bedside.God was never without one of his Seraphim. But the man was not always kind to his creations. They had no free will and were forever doomed to serve this god whether or not they wanted to. He was always swift to deal punishment to those who disobeyed him.. making the Seraphim follow him out of pure fear, instead of love.

And when that day finally arrived that one of his angels would stand against him, The man we call "the Devil" .. several of the Seraphims turned against god and joined in the rebellion. Though they were strong, they underestimated the power of their "god" and were cast away to rot in hell with the leader of this rebellion, Lucifer.

Now among the seraphim that were cast away, there were very few women. The strongest of them, Callista, carried the child of Lucifer .. Though she was so early in the pregnancy that none would know. With the gates of heaven destroyed by lucifer all the chaos erupting between heaven and what would now be hell.. no one noticed when she slipped through those gates and made her way down to earth. When they finally noticed her disappearance, Lucifer sent out search parties to have her brought back.. loosing something as beautiful and powerful as a female seraph was not something he wanted. By the time they caught up with her, the baby had already been delivered.. a healthy boy with six wings. Three black and three white.. a clear indication that he was indeed Lucifer's child, the only angel to ever carry such dark wings. Wrapped in cloth and hidden beneath the loose floor boards of her home.. he was never found, no one was even aware she carried a child in the first place.. she vanished before anyone could notice. Callista was taken to her new home in the underworld and served her punishment for deserting Lucifer in his time of need.

Several days after her capture, a caravan of strange and talented beings happened to travel past her abandoned home. The door kicked in, the windows broken and most of her furniture turned over.. it was obvious the house had been raided recently. The owner of the caravan couldnt help but to take a peek inside, looking for anything left from the struggle that could bring him in a quick coin. But there was nothing of value, and just as the greedy man started his way out of the home.. an all too familiar sound rang in his ears. The cries of a child.. and a young one at that. He found the loose floor board, pulling it up to find a young.. malnourished baby wrapped in silks. He decided to take the child with him, he could always use another slave for his business.. the traveling freak show. With the child safely in his caravan, he unwrapped the silks that clung so dearly to his body. A look of awe washed over his face.. his eyes glued to those six wings. Being a collector of all things unnatural and "freak"-like in nature.. he loved the child like one could love precious gems. He was never allowed out of his sight, no one else could touch him. In the years to come, He taught his child "Aiden" to work for his circus of freaks.. eventually giving him his own act in the show, and loving every bit of coin he brought him.

~Samples of my writing posted here!

About Aiden:

Aiden is a curious, intelligent and over all quiet teen. Most of his free time is spent inside a book, reading, writing or painting. Hes very shy, not opening up to or trusting many. So far his life has been very sheltered, Not allowed to interact with many and NEVER has he been allowed to leave the freak show. His whole life, he has gone without much physical or mental interaction, and it has turned him into a very nervous.. innocent little thing. His adopted father keeps very close tabs on him, afraid that one day he will learn to use his wings and fly away. No one is allowed too close to him, for fear that he could also be stolen away. His father wont tell him were he came from, and insists that he is indeed his blood father.. though they look nothing alike and the six wings on his back clearly say hes different. No explanation has been given to him about his "condition". He constantly thinks and draws out ways to get away, though none of them have been successful, and the punishment for his attempts are harsh.
Aiden has a few "friends" within the freak show. One of them a man they call cypher, whos ability with a blade was unmatched.. and pain tolerance made him perfect for entertaining an audience. He had been teaching Aiden how to use a blade whenever his father wasnt looking. A skill he would have to thank him for if it helped with his escape later on in life.

Appearance:
Vampire14.jpg
Aiden is tall and slender, though very well toned. Pale skin, White-ish blonde hair and pale silver eyes make for a ghostly yet striking young man. His figure has very subtle curves, and dressed in the right clothing he easily passes off as a lady.
The two bumps on his skull are an indication of his growing horns, though at his age they are so small they are easily covered by his hair. If hes not performing or in the freak show tent, his wings are buckled down by a leather harness his father hand crafted to keep him from drawing any more attention outside of the show.

Powers/ Abilities:

(Keep in mind, He hasnt discovered any of these yet)
- Manipulation through voice. Aiden can sing and force almost any emotion he chooses through his voice.. as was a gift given to the seraphim to entertain god at his throne.
-Manipulation of blood. A special ability that Lucifer was given and passed on to Aiden by bloodline. Aiden can wound himself and form his own blood into weapons, shields , constraints.. theres not much of a limit on what he could form it into.
-Heightened senses, All of gods angels have unlocked the full potential of their body functions. Sight, smell, Touch , Sound.. the list goes on.

____________________________________________​

Bump. Please only commit to it if you really want to rip with me. I'm so sick of getting my hopes up just to get flaked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom