Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Winchesters Request thread - Father x Daughter! IDEA INSIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchesters Girl

Planetoid
Hello Fellow Blue Mooners!

I'm not new to this site, nor to role playing. I have been off and on from this site, busy life and needing breaks away from it.

When it comes to role playing I am a very picky woman. I'm sorry. Kind of. If I am going to role play with somebody I expect them to at least have the decent knowledge of the English Language, decent Punctuation. I CAN NOT stand when I role play with someone, I am giving them two full Paragraphs and they give me a measly two sentences.

If that is how you rp, DO NOT MESSAGE ME. I can not stand the lack of creativity with some people on here.

Anyhow--

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ideas --

Father x Daughter -
The daughter sneaks out of the house to go to a nearby house party down the street. Knowing that she ran off, the father follows after her but is caught off guard when he realizes it is a Halloween party. Knowing a few of the kids there he steals a mask so that none of them will warn his daughter. Though after a bit he realizes it's taking longer to find her than he thought. But he runs into a young girl, small, beautiful brown hair and a very nice body. It had been a while since he had gotten any and the need to find his daughter dissipated. After a bit of flirting and heavy drinking he managed to get the obviously drunk girl to go home with him, aka a dirty motel. One thing leads to another and he's got a dirty romp going on in this bed with this young bombshell. It's obviously wrong, but he doesn't really care.

But how will he react in the morning when he wakes up and realizes the girl he brought home is his daughter.

The family Friend-
She had known him since she was just in diapers, the man that had been there for her when her father was away. The man that was just like an Uncle to her and a best friend. After the sudden passing of her father, Kate was unsure of how to handle everything, especially her emotions. Finding herself alone in her apartment and had not left in weeks she finds her fathers best friend on her front porch. Unable to hold her emotions back, she breaks down in front of him. But unbeknownst to her, he was there for more than just sympathy for her. But to give her more than he could before. (Romance)

Best Friend x Best Friend -

They grew up from Kindergarten on up to Twelfth Grade together. But after Graduation, they promised to stay close. To keep in touch, but as years passed, their friendship slowly drifted apart. She moved back home after finishing up college and she was starting out her own business. She wondered about him often, if she'd ever see him again. And where he moved off to, but unknowingly, he was right under her nose. (Romance)

Supernatural -

Since she moved to this town, weird things had been happening. Scratching on the walls, doors opening and closing. Hearing voices, but what scared her most of all were the apparitions. Lucky for her, her best friends since she was little were back in town and she needed their help. They specialized in this kind of stuff and she was use to it, but not on her own. Calling them to her house she asks for their help. But in doing so, causes the burning of her house and no where else to go but on the road with the two boys. (Romance, Girlxdean or GirlxSam. We can figure out which then.)

Dean Winchester

Sam Winchester
----------------------------------

As of right now these are the Ideas that I have come up with. If you are interested go ahead and send me a Pm.

PS-

I will not role play Instant Messengers. Do not Ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom