Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

three new ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarungaDeshaw

Planetoid
Hello all,

Making a new request thread. I can usually post at least once a day. All of these ideas are more story based then sex based so it will take a while before things turn physical. I can post between two to three para and ask my partner do the same. Any questions or takers please IM me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Idea #1 : Vampire(male) x Oracle (female)

Since the beginning there has been humans and vampires. Both races fighting against each other for survival. For the longest time vampires where winning the war as they where stronger, faster, and more vicious then humans. For the longest time all humans had was the sun and their faith. Just as it seemed humans where doomed a new weapon appeared. Oracle's where always woman and always had the ability to foretell what was about to happen except about those who would have a strong impact on their lives. They alone turned the tied of the war but for some reason they never finished it. Seeing the power the oracle's wielded the religious leaders quickly took control using the oracle's to further their own agenda. Oracle's where forced to abstain from any physical contact with others many times not seeing another living creature. They where forced to cover their bodies and all where virgins until one time when they would be forced to bring another oracle into this world to take their place.

She met him when she was still in the main city of the humans when he had served as her guard. She had never seen his face or felt the touch of his hand but they had talked and he had won her heart those days they where together. They had made their plans while in the throws of young love. At some point they would run away together and live a life as normal people. This though was not meant to be when he was sent on a mission and she couldn't foresee what was about to happen. If she had she would have stopped him. He fell being turned into one of the creatures he had fought against. His turn brought out the darker side of his personality and amplified his lust for the Oracle he left behind. He quickly gained power becoming one of the strongest vampires. She though him dead as what spirit she had left was quickly crushed as she lost her hope.

Years past before he started putting his plan into work. When she was being moved to be forced to conceive the oracle that would take her place he attacked the caravan knocking his oracle out and taking her back to his lair. His plan from there was simple. Seduce her, turn her to the darkness, make her forget the man she once loved and love the one he had become. Slowly he would dip her untouched body into the flames of his desire.

(Notes: I am not sure how many will jump on this idea since it will take a while to get to the actual sex part of the story. I see this as a dark romance. His need for her is obsessive and he wants to turn her slowly. It would be a slow seduction as in one time he sits her on his lap fondling her breasts arousing her but not giving her release before letting her go and stew in her newly found desire. A ways down the line he uses her hand to rub his cock through his pants making her wonder. Like I said the pace would be slow but I do hope someone likes and wants to play)

Idea #2 Supernatural idea Hunter(male) x Unicorn (female) based off the t.v. show

She has been around since the middle ages and back then she was close to being the last of her kind. A man of letters could see the last of monsters race that actually helped people where close to being wiped out and took mercy on her turning her to a more human appearance and sealing her away in a large black onyx stone to keep her safe until they got back to the compound. They would never reach their destination as the man of letters was killed and the stone lost to the ages and legend of a mythical creature held within. Now in modern times the stone has fallen into the hands of a hunter. Wither he knows what it is or not she is released and now he finds himself around a creature in human for that isn't though to exists.

Idea #3: Resident evil idea BSAA member (male) x Bio weapon (female)

One of Albert Weskers lesser known and less successful projects was project Seraphim. This took young woman who where in all sense of the words brain dead and with the use of the t-virus changed them into biological reconnaissance units. They still kept their human form even though their abilities and inner workings where altered. One of the unexpected abilities where being able to walk among the infected without drawing attention along with being resistant to infection. Seven where originally created and worked well for umbrella until one went rouge and killed the other six. What happened is hard to tell.

As the threat of bio weapons grew along with their use so did the rumors of a cloaked woman who always seemed to be in the mid of each outbreak. Already the BSAA had a working file on her wanting to catch her and see what she knew. Things had quieted down when they received a broken up message from the woman they had been trying to catch telling them they needed to send a BSAA agent to a remote location of Macquarie Island, Australia with only the warning that unless stopped this could lead to the worse outbreak any had seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom