Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♔ ✩ Come fly into my web...journal. ✩ ♔

charliesweb7

Supernova

So I have finally gotten around to this. In this I will just be talking about my day and other funny things that happen. Or anything really. I am not sure anyone will read it but I figure it is something fun to do. Hopefully I will be able to do daily posts here.

3/22/14

I am really not looking forward to school starting again. I spent today packing and helping with repairs. Ugh, problems of moving. But I am really used to it. I just always realize just how much shit I have. Doesn't that always happen though?

3/25/14

And already I haven't made daily posts but that is alright. Today I went to the gym since I didn't during spring break. My legs are killing me. I know it helps in the long run but damn... I just want to never get up again haha. I am also ready for this semester to be over.

3/26/14

So today was interesting. I came home from school and I heard a loudspeaker. Look out the window and the police is surrounding my neighbors house. Swat team and all. It took about 40 minutes and about 10 calls to get the guy to surrender. Kind of creepy and scary. He had a warrant for his arrest but I am not sure why. Oh well. At least I can say I have seen basically a crime drama unfold in front of my eyes...sort of haha xD

3/29/14

I have not been sleeping well (then again that is nothing new) and packing. I really dislike packing. Despite the many times I have packed and unpacked...it still sucks. Too much shit...much smaller place. Argh. Hopefully I get settled in quickly and deal with all of this quickly.

On another note, I am really frustrated with partners. I hate feeling like the old toy that gets tossed aside when a new toy comes along. It is a little upsetting when they are a good partner but it feels like they don't really care. I know everyone has issues like this but they are just never easy when you seem to be put last place.

Yeah, this is kind of a rough hobby when it comes to that. Lot of rejection with people ignoring PMs and dropping RPs without explanation. Kinda depressing at times, particularly when you feel like it's going well yourself. Best thing is to try not to take it personally though. You never know what's going on with the other person and it's pretty much something we all experience. Hope you feel better. (And I hope you don't mind a total stranger cluttering up your journal like this!)

Pretty picture at the top of the thread by the way.

3/30/14

Good news and bad news. Good news: Now I have moved into my new place! Yay. Bad news: No internet. Boo. So I will be offline for a while. Not sure how long. It is gonna suck with no internet or TV...how shall I occupy my time? haha xD But after I have moved in and painted, pictures are to come.

And Strangefate, things have worked out with said person. But yeah I know. I have been roleplaying for a while. Even though it is common and has happened a lot, it still is annoying and a little hurtful. But oh well, it is a part of roleplaying. And it is alright that you commented. Anyone is free to comment if they wish :)

4/3/14

So I moved into my new place on 3/30/14. Much smaller but it is alright. I don't need a lot of space. Just more money right? I can't wait to put everything away, decorate and paint. Make the place really mine! Unfortunately I don't have internet so that sucks. Hopefully that is coming soon.

Monday I got my nose cauterized again. I forgot how uncomfortable that is. I wouldn't say super painful but it does make your eyes water. I have been sneezing like crazy since then though. Also it is super dusty all around my state. >.< Never fun. But hopefully this means no more nose bleeds! yay xD

4/4/14

So still no internet. I would be on my phone more but it hates me. Can't wait until I get a new phone as well. I haven't started really unpacking yet which is kind of a problem. But I will get around to it this weekend. I will be happy once I am fully moved in. Then no more moving for a year or two. I am sick of moving now >.< To all my partners, thank you for being patient. I am trying to still keep in as much contact. Hopefully internet comes back soon!

4/10/14

Well, now I got bad news last night. The condo association is being sued where I am. So, it means I have to find a new place to live. It is just annoying now. Not sure where I am going to go. Hopefully wherever, it is a nice place. So until then, I shall just get internet at my parents place. >.< Not sure what the next month will bring for me.

4/19/14

So it has been a while since I posted. Update is, I get to stay in the condo. The person I was going to buy from lowered the rent. It is amazing how little you get for the money here. Oh well, I could live elsewhere where it is super expensive. Also, cable and internet companies make a fortune. It sucks that I am really addicted to the internet >.<

Other than that, just been recently stressed out. Just end of the semester and it gets to me. Hopefully things calm down for a few weeks after finals before I start school once again.

4/22/14

I really hate being this way. When my sleep schedule is crap. I am fine when I wake up and get going. I am fine for that hour or two hours. Then I get tired. I am tired from like 10 till like 7 or so. By the time 8-9 rolls around, I have a shit tone of energy. And then I don't want to go to bed until like midnight or 1am. GAH. Why is that?

On the other hand, maybe I am just too addicted to the internet haha xD That could always be one explanation...

4/23/14

So I joined a group at my college a month ago or so. Not sure when it was but it is about growing ourselves as leaders. I do enjoy it most of the time honestly. Our topic today was about stress and managing it. Of course, I think our whole group was just being kind of immature. Which was fun...but yeah.

So I made a comment that most of the time, if you enjoy the activity...you won't be as stressed. Of course, this one girl (who I have previously not been very fond of), piped up and basically said I was wrong. She used the example that she loves ROTC but hates when they yell at her (which uh duh....who likes to be yelled at?). Which I understand. You may love something but it does stress you out sometimes. But I used the example "If you hate your job, then most things will be stressful. But if you love your job and only a few people stress you out...you can remove yourself from that situation." Of course, she still disagreed it seemed.

While it shouldn't matter, it just got on my nerves. Even when I gave examples, everyone seemed to gang up on me a bit. Oh well, what is done is done. Just frustrating in the moment.

As for other things, just looking forward to the end of the semester. I promised a friend of mine we would have a spa day and movie night after finals. So, I am looking forward to that!

4/25/14

So today was mostly boring except I got good news. My mom got a new job. She has been feeling unappreciated and overly stressed in her job. So I was glad to hear she has a new job. Other than that, I am just a little annoyed when people don't read the rules of this site. Especially when it comes to bumping threads. It says on page 3 and not within 24 hours. But some people still decide to post every day and it just irks me. Even if they are searching, so are a lot of other members and it is unfair to them.

4/26/14

Pretty boring day. I wasn't exactly feeling the greatest and then I saw something that didn't exactly make me feel any better. Sometimes I feel rather...looked over in the grand scheme of things. Almost like I am invisible... Oh well, just gotta move on right? No point in letting the little things bother you when your life is so much more important huh?

4/28/14

Finals are drawing in as is my summer. I shall get a few weeks off before I head into summer school once again. It sucks getting behind on your degree. I should have been graduating this semester but due to previous health issues and major change...that isn't happening. People constantly tell me that I should cherish the moments I am in college. That I shouldn't be in a rush. Yeah, if only I wasn't putting myself and my parents into debt by going to school. But on the same note, I am not going to just drop out. I want to finish college and my Masters and a Ph.D. Why is school so freaking hard and expensive huh? Between books, tuition, board (or even living off campus)...it is just a lot of money. And I go to a school with one of the cheapest tuitions! >.<

On a positive note, my mother is going to start her new job soon so I am happy for her. She deserves to be in a company that values her, rather than doesn't appreciate her. But I think everyone wants to feel that way. When my dad worked retail, one of his bosses would come in a few times a year. If he wasn't screaming and yelling at you, it meant you were doing a good job. And employers wonder why some people get fed up and do stupid stuff. Or quit in crazy ways. Hum, why don't they take a look at crazy expectations and (sometimes) mean upper management?

4/30/14

Today has had its ups and downs. A lot more than I expected. Sometimes I still feel so invisible in my life. Like I just can't make a difference. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day.

Back
Top Bottom