Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dathar's request thread (MxF, FxF, FxFuta, MxFuta and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dathar

Moon
Please don't post on my thread!
It is my personal space and I'd like to keep it a neat and organised home for all my ideas.​

Introduction

Big purple letters aside, welcome to my thread! I'm Dathar, a twenty year old male university student from the UK and have a good amount of role-playing experience under my belt. However I've had a long leave of absence from it while I focused on my studies, so I might be a little rusty when it comes to writing a request thread like this. Hopefully I'll be able to get myself a few partners from this, so without any further babble I shall get on with it!

Genres & Genders

What attracted me to bluemoon was the fact that it is an adult role-playing site, simply put I'd like to make use of that. So yes I am looking for stories with a good amount of sexual content (and preferably with varied kinks too) but I also like my role-plays to have at least some plot to them rather than just...well...mindless fucking, to be blunt. So because of this I tend to prefer edgy topics like ageplay, incest, sub/dom and things like that. As such vanilla pairings such as boyfriend / girlfriend or overly romantic plots do not interest me I'm afraid. Modern and medieval / fantasy are probably my go-to time periods / settings.

And since I mentioned Sub/Dom – I'm a switch, and before you go rolling your eyes... No I'm not one of the typical male 'switches' who really just wants to sub but will dom (poorly) in order to find more partners – I really do enjoy both, but for a pairing like that I really do need some buildup or it just feels empty.

As for what genders I play as and with I'll list them below, I may have missed something so feel free to ask – but I don't do gay male RPs or anything with male-based herms.

I play as male when you play: Female, futa*

I play as female when you play: Futa, Female – or very VERY rarely male.

I play as futa when you play: Male, Female, Futa

* by futa I mean either the kind with a vagina, or the kind with balls and no vagina. This is NOT a shemale – which I never play with or as. Please know the difference if requesting.

Rules & preferences

As I'm sure you can tell by this post English is my first language and if you'll pardon the lack of modesty in favour of honesty, I consider myself quite adept at writing. As such I like to push myself, this means I usually write 1-4 paragraphs of detailed descriptive prose – in third person. It also means that I usually expect the same in return from my partners so:

1 – Please post 1-4 paragraphs of good quality English per reply, though quality over quantity. <>
2 – Don't drop the RP without letting me know, also please try to post every 2-3 days or say if away.
3- Always be polite OOC, that includes things like respecting my fetish limits and no insults.
4 – I only use thread or PM, with a slight preference for thread. Do not ask for IM or email.

And of course I will follow all of these same rules myself.

<> - I'm sorry to say but this really is a big deal to me, small infrequent mistakes are fine, but if you're lazy, make frequent or large errors (sentences which don't make sense at all) I will drop the RP.

Pairings

Yay! The grouchy nasty rules bit is out of the way! Time for the fun stuff. This is just a bunch of pairings so far, I don't really have plots for these, but if you send me a PM I'm sure we could work something out together. This isn't a full list of what I would be willing to do at all, so please feel free to send me your own suggestions. Please no cannons though:

I will put my preferred role in bold, if one isn't highlighted then I am willing to play either. If I put a * next to a female role it means can be a futa or <> for will be futa.

Daddy x Daughter
Mother* X Daughter*
Mother x Son
Brother x Sister
Sister x Sister*
Desperate virgin (F) x Older male next door
Desperate virgin (M) x Older Woman next door*
Mistress (female) x Slave / slave (female)
Female Fairy (as in the very small kind) x Female Human (normal size)
Mage x apprentice (plot idea, very poorly formed though)
Pirates* x captive - please note the plural
Elf x Human
Prostitute x Client – for when all plot fails
Human x Anthro / neko pet (pet as in cannot talk)
Twins (MxF* or FxF*)

Plots:

These are finished to varied degrees, some are ready to play and others need a little more work before they are ready to use. Also, fair warning and due credit – I take some of my ideas from ero stories I have read – though I usually change the plot so it is not copying in truth. So if it seems familiar you've possibly read the same story as me. There are only three for now but more will probably follow as I have an over-active dirty mind. Again - bold = my role.

Injured female (broken arms) x Male carer:

This one does as it says on the tin, your character is injured and unable to look after herself and so relies on my character to do simple things like bathe her, dress her, and feed her. Of course all of this relies in him seeing her naked quite frequently as well as touching her, how long would it be before one of them started to enjoy that too much? (Can also reverse to injured male x female carer, though I still would want the male part.) - - pairings could be incest or non-incest.

Female knight x Naive prince

The prince is sick of having a female knight in charge of his protection, it's insulting! He's known for giving her trouble and slips out of his room one night...only to be kidnapped almost right away. It takes only a day or two for her to rescue him both to the princes relief and annoyance, but upon returning to his home they find that the king has been assassinated and due to his absence the prince has been judged guilty. The two must now travel together as outcasts while trying to find the real culprit to clear the princes name and allow him to take the throne.

4-5 pirates of different genders x Female captive

A young woman is kidnapped by a group of four or five pirates, they quickly realize that she has no money or valuable possessions with her and so the only natural thing to do is to ransom her or sell the girl as a slave. Of course they decide that it would be only 'fair' if they had some of their own fun along the way for all the trouble they were going through.

Get in touch!

I'd love to hear from you if any of these sound like something you'd be interested in giving a go, though please do take care that you looked at my preferred roles in the pairings as well as my F-list to check what you are suggesting is something I'm okay with.

I'm probably only going to take on 2-3 partners for now (assuming I get any responses of course) so please bear in mind I'm looking for quality of reply here, not speed of reply. That means do things like take the time to say hi, tell me which pairing you wanted, and maybe put an idea forwards.

Hoping to hear from y'all, (... I've never even been to south USA)

Dathar – x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom