Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plots for your consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tintinmelo

Moon
Here are a few of the plots I am craving. All characters ages should comply with the site rules.

Here are a few of the plots I am craving. All characters ages should comply with the site rules.

Stopped by the Highway Patrol:
We are a family driving cross country on our summer vacation. We get stopped by a highway patrol. The two officers (can be two males, or one male and one females) are interested in more than just correcting our driving, with the mother (you) and daughter (also you) catching their attention. The female cop (if there is one) could also be interested in me and our son (also me). Different pairings arise from the situation.

The Driver:
We are a married couple probably late 30s, early 40s. We are both successful in our careers, and are quite well off. We recently hired a driver (could be interracial) to drive you and our daughter around as I am busy with work. One day you complain to me that he is always "eyeing" you in the mirror as he drives you. Instead of angering me, this actually excites me and I convince you to teach him a lesson by teasing him our of his mind next time he is driving us back late one night....

Peeping Tom (or whoever):
We are a couple in our late 30s or early 40s. One day while having sex we discover someone spying on us. Could be a neighbour from across the backyard, one of our sons, a nephew, a friend of our sons etc. Does it excite us and we put on a show for him? Or do we freak out and admonish them?

The Home Invasion:
We are a middle-upper class suburban family. One night just after dark a gang breaks into our home. The rob us, and just before leaving they take a shine to you and our daughter. They tie me and our son up and help themselves to you and our daughter as we are forced to watch. How does it develop? We can work this out!

Extended Family Retreat
This one revolves around two mothers who are also sisters who take both their families on vacation somewhere isolated. Could be a mountain retreat or a Island vacation. This gives rise to lots of pairings including aunts/nephews, mothers/sons, family orgy etc.

Interracial
Have a craving for doing some/all of the above in an interracial context. Mainly that we are a married couple of mixed races. Craving arab/black/asian (I respect all races just in case someone starts getting some thoughts!)

The Midget
Another play on "opposites are erotic"...the idea of a mature (late 30s/early 40s) lady being taken by a midget. Could be on a travel to somewhere exotic, or a rehash of some of the above scenarios.

Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom