Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jen's FxF Yuri Megathread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenTrish

Meteorite
Hey~!

I'm Jen, I'm relatively new here, and I'm up for some roleplaying~! I currently have some stories that I'm "cravings" and I'd love to play them out :p

I only roleplay by private message.​

First off, a few things I should lay out.

1- Yuri roleplaying is the only 'genre' I'm interested in at the moment. That means Female x Female. Your real gender doesn't matter, as long as you can play the part, BUT if it's obvious from your avatar/username/signature that you're a male, I probably won't roleplay with you. Nothing personal, it's just that it 'taints' the roleplay and I don't have as much fun in the end.

2- READ RULE ONE

3- I try my best to be as literate as possible and I expect no less from you. I usually respond with 2-4 paragraphs, more or less depending on the situation. 'Text talk' is a buzzkill. One line responses are buzzkills. Don't be a buzzkill :s

4- REPLY OFTEN. If you know you won't be able to reply anytime soon, let me know! I won't bite.

Phew, now that we've gone over that, let's get to my personal fetishes x3

I love:

Goo girls: I don't know, something about the ooziness and the ability to shift into any shape just drives me wild. It's hard to pull off properly in roleplaying (have to be very descriptive) however, so I don't expect it.

Lamias: Ooh... seductive snake ladies, slithering after their prey. I can't imagine how it feels to be wrapped up by one! That, and the fact that the tail can at any moment crush the life out of you excites me.

Lactation: 99 percent of the stories I roleplay should include lactation of any kind. I love it too much, but of course like everything else it has to be done properly or else it's no good.

'Gentle' Domination: (I'm the one being dominated) As long as no physical pain is involved (whipping, slapping, beating), I love it. Playful biting is cute too, as long as it's not used to harm the victim.

I do not enjoy roleplays that involve:

Anthro/Furries: Just not my thing, no offense to anybody. (And yes, before anyone calls me out saying "snake ladies belong in this category", lamias are my exception)

Pain/Vore: :(

Scat: Not my thing.

That's about it! :3 I'm really hoping to find someone who shares these interests. I'm also hoping to improve and become a better roleplayer <3

Stories:

I'll be adding stories here every once in a while. Feel free to suggest your own!

Sayuri was just about finished up now, as the clock struck seven. Orange streaks of light shined through the wide laboratory windows as the sun had begun it's decent across the sky. Church bells echoed across the sky seven times. Hours had passed since the class was dismissed, but Sayuri was here as always, making sure every test beaker was sterilized, every desk spotless, and the floors sparkling. Unlike what many would believe, private all-girls Colleges are usually messier than their unisex, public counterparts. Sayuri knew this, and wanted to make the janitor's job as easy as possible.

Exhausted, She slung her bag over her left shoulder. School grounds are deserted now, which made sense since curfew was in an hour. Sayuri looked around, appreciating the silence which was only broken by the occasional chirping of birds. A gentle breeze caressed her, causing a few strands of her brown hair to dance in the wind. Smiling, she treaded on the recently cemented pavement that lead to her dormitory.

Turning the corner, Sayuri is taken back by the scene that unfolds itself in front of her. A girl, one Sayuri is not familiar with, has been thrown against the grass. She kneels, weeping as her assailant snatches her bag and begins digging through it.

"G-Go away!" The injured one stammers, bringing up a hand to wipe her tears. Her attacker isn't pleased by this. She tosses the bag aside, curls one of her hands into a fist, and approaches slowly

"Leave her alone!" Sayuri exclaimed, furious at the situation. She regretted that decision immediately, however. The attacker now has her eyes on Sayuri, which caused her to gulp in fear. Using the distraction wisely, the injured girl grabbed her belongings and sprinted away from the scene.

Sayuri began backing away, her back meeting the tough bark of a tree. The other methodically approached her, a devious grin crossing her face as she did so.

vSwxess.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom