Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Remembering Alex_fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abby Locke

Star
Many reading this probably don't know, but Bluemoon lost a great member yesterday. I was informed that Alex_fox was in an accident.. and unfortunately did not make it. Knowing Alex, if you role played with him you probably got the chance to get to know him a little bit. We talked all the time, more than we actually role played.

I'm creating this thread 1. to let people know what happened, and 2. to give his friends a place to talk about him. If you would like, post any thoughts, experiences, anything that just pops into your mind. I know I'll be posting on here whenever I think of something that I would have liked to tell him. I hope his friends who miss him will find this therapeutic.

Also, I honestly wasn't completely sure where to put this but here seemed like the most fitting.

I am very sorry to hear about this. I didn't know him, but I do feel for his family and all who knew him.

I've seen him around the forums but haven't really talked to him. However, its truly sad to read this...

It feels strange not having him to RP with.
It's not going to be the same without him around, he'll be greatly missed.

My thoughts go out to his family and friends for there loss.

Same, I can't imagine what they're going through right now. He was such a nice person, I'm glad I was able to talk to him in the short time I wrote with him.

Welp, I've got good news and bad.

(Personal information removed by moderator)Here's your friend, a video on their youtube account. Go to the user page (personal information removed by Moderator) and note the four icons over the Subscribe button. All four are social networks of your friend, and all four have been active since you posted this thread.

So, not dead. Good news!

They told you they were, though. Bad news.

As much as I hate to admit it.. it appears your right Trygon. I think that hurts even more.

Take it from me. When someone dies on the internet, you don't hear about it. They just vanish, and only using the kind of skills I did the other night will show you that they didn't block you, or change names, or anything else. The online friends don't get notice. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom