Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for new RP partners -- would love to brainstorm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

warraw

Super-Earth
Hey all, I'm looking for some new RP partners. I'm generally open to different ideas when it comes to the content and setting of the roleplay. So if you've got an idea you wanna try out, or a particular craving you've been looking to satisfy, let me know! If you don't have any ideas, we can brainstorm, of course.

As far as my personal favorite -- I enjoy plots that involve a younger or seemingly more submissive male who takes a position of dominance over an older or seemingly more dominant woman. I.e., a student acting as the 'dominant' role with his submissive teacher, or an employee with his boss. I also love, love, love RPs that involve multiple women. But neither of those are absolutely necessary -- like I said, I'm open to ideas!

Drop me a line if you've got a RP you want to see if I'm interested in, if you want to brainstorm something new, or you just wanna chat! :)

so, basically your male is submissive but still dominates or seems submissive but is far from it? *is slightly confused*

~A Little Dream~ said:
so, basically your male is submissive but still dominates or seems submissive but is far from it? *is slightly confused*

Yeah--essentially, he's in a position that is ostensibly lower than the woman (i.e., an employee of hers, student of hers, or something)--but in the context of their relationship he becomes dominant. Reversal of power sorta thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom