Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Break the Circle [SapphicSeductress]

A frown grew on the monster queen's face. Her hand reached to Annabelle's face, stroking her cheek gently...lovingly. "You are not worthless, dear Annabelle. You'll be helping us reproduce, bearing strong and healthy children for us. There is no greater joy in life than creation, to bring more beautiful life into this world. Don't you agree? Lena saw how she and the rest of you were nothing but pawns of destruction. She embraced joining us, embraced what we stood for. Annabelle, you can help us just as Lena shall. After all, if I felt you were worthless, would I entrust my young with you?"

As the tentacle in Annabelle's asshole erupted cum deep into her, the monster queen started to thrust her cock into Annabelle's pussy. The two tendrils gently inserted themselves into Annabelle's breasts, wiggling slowly into her before each egg-bulge slid into her flesh one by one. Each egg would make her breasts feel heavier...and make the sensation of the eggs filling her breasts feel better and better as her tits ballooned from the quantity of eggs that would fill her and the massive amounts of milk they would cause her body to produce.

"I see great worth in you and the rest of the Witch Hunters, Annabelle. I—I! ...I want to make you all happy, to prove your worth to yourself..."

Back
Top Bottom