Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Break the Circle [SapphicSeductress]

Time began to lose meaning for Lena, all she remembered in the end was indescribable pleasure, and her new queen proclaiming her love for her.

"Release her now! You've done enough tests. I want her back!"

"You don't understand, she looks fine, but her mind may hold secrets we need to know as soon as possible. Besides, it's clear she's suffered physical trauma in..."

"You can't throw her away like a broken machine just because of that! She's a human being and she needs help getting back to where she was, with friends."

"I am NOT suggesting we 'throw her away'. But if she was put back on the team with the rest of you, it could compromise the unit. Lena may not be able to summon her weapon anymore She's not... innocent."

"Stop trying to avoid saying it! That's just making me even more mad! I'm not a child anymore! Yes, she got raped! But she's alive and well. And- she's waking up!"

Lena groaned as she regained consciousness, trying to gauge her surroundings. She was in a bed, clothed, in what appeared to be the medical ward of the Nachtwache Cathedral, an ancient and sacred building on top of a hill overlooking the town. The church itself was closed to public use, only members of the order were allowed. Below, the catacombs of the citadel were requisitioned for the Order of the Circle Rose's training and operations. She was in the heart of a bastion of humanity. She was safe, she was home.

"Headmistress DuClare? And, Annabelle, I... what happened?"
The two stared down at the girl, both relieved that she had finally awoken. While the younger, red haired girl opened her mouth to speak, the more mature priestess spoke first.

"You've been gone for over two weeks, we found you at the last spot that you were seen, unconscious, unclothed, and, um... recently violated."

"WHO DID IT!? Tell us!" The girl Annabelle yelled, immediately getting into Lena's face. "I'll kill them, I'll kill 'em all. I'll make 'em pay for this. Just say the word and I'll get the rest of the Jaegers together."

"Anna, please! Give her some space!" DuClare snapped, but leaning in herself to try and look at the bedridden girl in the eyes. "What can you tell us, what happened to you?"

Lena frowned, trying to call up what happened. They said she was raped. That was a disturbing claim, but Lena couldn't remember anything about rape. Her memory was hazy immediately after running into a monster in the streets. She remembered being in captivity, tentacles, eggs... And a pleasant and warm feeling where the holes in her memories were. It didn't make sense to her. "I... I don't know. I can't remember. It's... I only have, bits and pieces. Monsters though, I remember some faces, one of them attacked me near an alley then... blank."

The two women at her bed glared at eachother, expecting a more, detailed, explanation. DuClare spoke first, "In times of great trauma, it is possible for one to forget horrible events. At least you are safe with us. Do not worry, we will be here to help you through any problems you have. I recommend you no longer travel alone however, nor should any of us. Evil has come to Stadt Haven once more."

While they were disappointed at the lack of information, the Order still had a basic idea of what happened. This was a new threat, from a new monster lord. The cathedral was soon bustling with Witch Hunters and more, already planning to travel in patrols and discuss precautions for when the subhuman menace would eventually reveal itself once more. Lena was soon out of bed, still curious why she couldn't remember her entire captivity. As night began to fall that day, Lena left the cathedral, but she wasn't alone. Her fellow team member Annabelle from earlier was following her, wanting to have a discussion on private. While Lena wanted to mill over her amnesia during her captivity, she reluctantly agreed, not wanting to anger the woman of their team who wielded fire. There was a reason Annabelle wasn't the leader, always hot-headed. The pair began to walk away from the church, when the red-haired girl spoke up.

"Look, I... I know I said some things beforehand. Before you disappeared, things I wish I hadn't but... You being gone really made me appreciate you then. You're not assertive, or aggressive, or brave... But I'm not perceptive, caring, and quick-thinking. You're not a baby. I guess I kinda was back there."

Lena's eyes kept to the ground as they walked. Annabelle's words were refreshing. Their argument beforehand started over a simple game of chess, which devolved into pointing out flaws and mishaps, and then nearly coming to blows. Her gaze moved up, to give her friend a small smile.

"Thank you Anna. I'm glad, glad to be back, and gladdened by your words. I know it's not easy for you to make apologies."

During Lena's stay in containment, the monster queen prepared her kind for their new ally's assistance. Her creatures took up hiding in the city, one for each higher Witch Hunter. To avoid suspicion from the Witch Hunters, the monsters looked away from Stadt Haven to gather breeding slaves. Even then, one creature caught by the Witch Hunters would be little of an issue. They already had their roots in their organization, and all it would take was Lena's subversion of the Order to assure their victory over humankind.

Perched upon the wall of a nearby building, her scales a pale red to blend in with the bricks she held onto, one of the monster queen's servants watched over Lena and Annabelle. The monsters had been uncertain before, but the lizard-woman who watched the two girls now had stalked the Witch Hunters back to their lair after letting them "rescue" Lena. She had made a nearby apartment her sanctuary, after subduing and giving the inhabitant to the queen's mistress of intelligence and the lizard-woman's overseer, Nectia. The lizard-woman felt her erect cock twitch; sometimes she liked to imagine herself hungrily sucking her enlarged cock while Nectia masturbated to the display...

She shook her head, remembering her mission. The woman with Lena seemed like a perfect target. While they were close to the cathedral, it was far too much of a risk...but if they were to wander into a secluded area, she could make her strike. Perhaps Lena subconsciously remembered her duty. Otherwise, she'd have to make contact with Lena, awaken that part of her that swore fealty to their queen, that part of her that longed to join them.

The lizard-woman would keep watch over the two. Her scales would change colour to blend into any environment, making her nearly invisible to the naked eye—and her magic would make her difficult to locate through special senses, if they could notice her at all. She remained agile, even with the bulge in her belly. It had to be at least two full clutches, maybe three—as many as she'd normally lay in five captives. If her next egg-host was to be one of the Witch Hunters, she wanted every child she could born from their body.

The faint stains on the ground below of pre-cum leaking from her cock would be the only trail she'd leave.

The two continued to chat up, making up for lost time as they went farther and farther from the cathedral. Annabelle momentarily pulled out a phone to read a message she had received before continuing their conversation. "The rest of the team is waiting for us in town. They're already at one of the restaurants. They all want to see you again. We missed you."

Lena gave a warm smile in response, eager to meet the rest of her friends as much as they did her.

The cathedral was a good distance away when Lena suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. Annabelle herself walked three paces until she noticed Lena froze. She stared back at her friend, a bit concerned, but before she could, Lena spoke, whispering a single word.

"Cum..."

"What, come where? You sure you okay?" Lena was not okay, though it was hard for Annabelle to tell. The girl didn't know why, but her mouth suddenly began watering, and her hands shaking. She wasn't sure why, but food given at a restaurant didn't sound that appealing suddenly. Not when her nose picked up an unmistakable scent she thought she didn't know. Lena's gaze was fixed on a single white drop that had hit the ground not too far from them. She still didn't remember much, but Lena had an urge to get closer to that smell.

"I-I don't know, let's just keep going! Forget about it. Look, do we have to go this way? Why not one of the alleys?"

"That... why, Lena? Do you have a reason?"

"Well, no, only that we're easier to see for other people out here Annabelle."

"...Fine, whatever. We'll take a sidepath. I know a shortcut to the place that cuts through a few streets."

The lizard-women followed the two girls towards the alleyway, grinning. Clearly the human was indeed subverted to their cause. Before they could enter the alleyway, she rushed ahead of them, clinging to a wall.

Once the two came into sight, the lizard-women took her cock with one hand, masturbating furiously. She panted with her anticipation and rising lust, preparing herself for orgasm. Though the paralysing venom in her cum wouldn't take full effect from merely splashing onto a human's skin, it would slow the Witch Hunter down. All she had to decide was whether she'd cum in the human to leave her helpless...or start laying her eggs while she struggled.

Her panting grew in noise, until her climax came with a loud screech—and with it, a torrent of white seed erupting seemingly out of nowhere, aimed directly at Annabelle.

The pair of Witch Hunters took their detour down the narrow back alleys, unaware that it would lead them right to trouble. Lena knew the source of that wonderful smell was near. They kept their pace until lewd disturbing noises began to become plain to hear. Lena suddenly backed away from Annabelle, shivering as if under withdrawal from an addiction. Annabelle stepped forward, trying to seek out the source of this noise, when an inhuman shriek pierced her ears, causing her to flinch and step back . The cum shot was sure to hit, until Lena jumped into action, pushing Annabelle out of the way and taking the attack full force.

With a grunt of discomfort, she fell to the ground, her true intent revealed. Lena movements slowed as she tried to lick off the cum that covered her body, groaning in satisfaction each time she swallowed.

Annabelle, while still shook up, was completely unscathed. After a quick litany was recited, a huge, blazing warhammer appeared in her hands. "What did you do to Lena!? I'll kill you, just come on out. I'll make it quick, one stroke!"

Lena's interference was...unfortunate. Though the lizard-woman was quite amused at how cum-hungry Lena was, at the rate she was lapping up her seed, Lena would be motionless in no time. If only she had gotten to watch this girl serve the other monsters...

Shaking her head, she focused her attention on Annabelle. A great hiss left her lips, before she leapt. The lizard-woman lunged over Annabelle's head like a flash of light, clinging to a wall behind Annabelle and scurrying out of reach. She changed her colour quickly before taking her cock in hand. With the sight of Lena licking up the seed still fresh in her mind, the lizard-woman felt her climax come quickly, firing a second blast of cum at Annabelle.

Annabelle was aware ofhetake threat now,and would easily dodge the blast. She would close in the distance and end the monster with a single blow, just as she boasted. As her feet left the ground, ready to evade and counter, Annabelle was suddnely pulled back down by something clinging to her ankle. She was kept grounded, and ended uo completely drenched in monster cum, already working it's vile magic to wear the Fire Jaeger down. She gazed down to see Lena, clinging to her ankle.

"L-Lena? The heck are you doing? Get Off! I can still take her!"

"N-no!" Her answer was loud and authoritive, something completely different for Annabelle to see coming from Lena. "No fighting, we don't have to kill everyone. Please theres better things to do than violence!"

The lizard-woman snickered, seeing Lena grab onto Annabelle to keep her from avoiding her cum. "Good girl!" she cried, leaping over Annabelle at lightning speed once again before lunging onto Annabelle's back.

"Surprised?" she hissed, wrapping her arms and legs around Annabelle's, her hands squeezing the girl's breasts. "Lena's a good girl, and good girls get so much pleasure from giving birth to our babies! Won't you be a good girl, Witch Hunter?" She shifted her legs, trying to tear away at the garments that cover Annabelle's ass. She waited to see how much Annabelle was able to struggle before deciding whether to finish her venomous cum's work or begin laying eggs. Lena seemed somewhat resistant to the venom, likely because of all of the things that the monsters had done to her...maybe, the lizard-woman thought, she'd be interested in joining in.

"Get off! Get off!" The Witch Hunter shouted, thrashing about in an attempt to try and shake the chameleon off. Her movements were getting slower, however, and were laughably sluggish compared to the speed and grip of the monster. Lena's hand didn't move, keeping the woman rooted in place. Annabelle was trapped.

She felt the clothes below her waist rip, and hands groping her breasts. The human tried her best to move, but couldn't bring her hammer up to heft. As helpless as she was, Annabelle still found the strength to run her mouth. "I don't need to hear what you did to Lena! All I know is once I get close, I'll kill you twice, for her and me."

Lena's eyes stared up at the two, widened as if experiencing a revelation. Her confused state seemed to mellow out, left with determination. "I remember now... I remember everything. I am a good girl aren't I!? Annabelle, please, if you submit, it'll make things easier. It did for me... and it was wonderful."

"You're not yourself Lena!" Anna snapped, "Your body's drawn to their corruption now! Addicted to it! Now I know what the old lady was worried about..."

With a snicker, the lizard-woman hissed, "Isn't it wonderful? Such a docile, helpful human...the queen will be so happy that you helped me capture this one." Her hands continued to grab at Annabelle's breasts as she felt her ovipositor slide out of her vagina. "And if you be docile, then we can have some fun...and Lena, maybe you want to watch? Let your friend know how beautiful and alluring you find what I'm about to do."

The soft tube plunged into Annabelle's asshole. Slowly, inch by inch, the ovipositor pushed itself deeper and deeper into Annabelle. Once the lizard-woman felt that it was deep enough, she let out a lustful moan. The ovipositor started to expand, stretching Annabelle's opening wider as small lumps the size of golf balls started to pass through. The lizard-woman rocked against Annabelle's back, her erect cock pressed between their bodies as she laid her eggs. Most of them would go into her ass, the lizard-woman's preferred hole, though she would save some for the Witch Hunter's womb...it would be especially fun once she was finished with Annabelle's anus.

"You don't want to take too long... me and her are suppost to be meeting the others soon." Lena warned, idly fondling one of her breasts as her other hand's grip finally lessened. "If we're gone too long, it'll arouse suspicion."

"Damnit Lena! Pull it together, I know this isn't you! You belong to the order, you have responsibilities!" The bright-haired Witch Hunter cried out before she felt an invading force penetrate her rear. A slimy appendage, running up the woman's anal passage and then depositing the chameleon's unborn children inside her. The experience left the woman dazed, the alien sensation leaving her with mixed feeling of want and hate. "No, I can't end up Lena. She's not right in the head. I have to help her, I have to help us!"

"Please Annabelle, I know what you're going through." Lena consoled, scooting closer and gently running her hand on her friend's growing baby bump. "It's a life that gives us more than what we had earlier. Before we destroyed, but now, we could create! Doesn't that sound right?"

The lizard-woman looked to Lena, a smile spreading wide as the girl felt Annabelle's swelling belly. "Such a shame..." hissed the lizard-woman, drawing her ovipositor out of Annabelle now that she had finished laying all of her eggs. The bulge would make her look a few months pregnant—and the eggs weren't even fertilized yet. "They'll just have to be told about Annabelle sacrificing herself for you, letting herself be taken...and ravished...by the monster."

She shifted slightly, plunging her cock into Annabelle's asshole and thrusting rapidly. "Perhaps...so guilty over what happened to you...refused to let you be used again!" Her pre-cum seeping into Annabelle's flesh would make it more difficult for the girl to move. "Isn't that right, Annabelle? You would do that for Lena? Our Lena? Join us and breed an army?" Her fingers continued to tease Annabelle's nipples through her garment, feeling her climax draw closer and closer. It wouldn't be long until this human was completely helpless, bloated with growing young inside of her, and then she could drag her away to the queen.

"I guess that could work, I hate to lie to them, but... It's for their own good. It'll be worth it for them in the end." Lena decided, continuing to caress the baby bump that Annabelle was now boasting. "Don't worry, I'll come back to you Annabelle. Maybe I can teach you a thing or two."

"This... is... INSANITY! Do you hear me!? They might have well have taken out your mind, you're just spouting everything they say over and over!" The proud girl was being brought to tears as the constant anal stimulation finally made her climax. Her own juices were flowing down her legs as she was being bred.

"Do I get my reward now? Can Anna watch? Oooo, that'd be so great if she did! I could help her out in so many new ways." While Lena was excited at the thought, Annabelle shuddered at what exactly was going through Lena's head.

She could smell Annabelle's orgasm; it excited her even further, driving her quickly to climax. Another shriek came from the lizard-woman, followed by her cum flooding into Annabelle's ass. As it seeped into the eggs, fertilizing them, it would also soak into her flesh, quickly spreading through her body. Within seconds, Annabelle would be unable to move, her entire body unfeeling...save for her anus, vagina, and breasts.

With a satisfied sigh, the lizard-woman pulled herself out of Annabelle's ass. "We'll be taking you away..." she said to the helpless Witch Hunter before glancing up to an approaching monster: Nectia.

"Good to see that you've honoured your pledge to the monster queen, Lena," Nectia said, smiling at the girl. "Go on, warn your friends. Once they've been sent on our way, Lamia will come for you. She'll take you to the queen, to join us in body. I'm very happy to bring this news to you." She glanced over to Annabelle. "And how are you enjoying the first of many pregnancies? My, I think Khaala still has quite a few eggs left in her. She'll have to finish up once we get you out of here." Nectia leaned over Annabelle, a cold smile on her face. "Don't worry. Lena is happy to serve us. And soon you will be as well. And maybe you will get to watch our queen make Lena one of us. Perhaps it will inspire you to side with us..."

The lizard-woman Khaala let out a snicker as she picked up Annabelle. "Farewell, Lena..." she said as she followed Nectia into the back door of a building, to take Annabelle through one of the monsters' secret passages to their lair.

Annabelle was left a mess, unable to move or express her anger and trauma. Her rounded form from all of Khaala's fertilized eggs made Lena's legs buckle. As she was carried away, the Inferno Jaeger could only mutter one thing. "G-go to... hell, all of, of you... For doing this, to Lena."

The corrupted magical girl nearly jumped with glee at her victory. Lena was soon on her way, dirtying her clothes a bit with the leftover cum, tangling her hair, and tearing her fresh robe in several places. She then set off, meeting up with the three other Jaegers.

-------

Four of the five young Witch Hunters met under a round table. Drinks were in front of them, and food was served, but no one took a single bite.

"W-what!? You can't be serious? They took someone else already? Annabelle too? How did they get her?" Eliza Marne, the Steel Jaeger, cried out. Emotional but rational, Eliza was a very patient individual, and the most perceptive.

"This is most troubling. These things are roaming freely, picking US off. Why? There's easier targets, but they're choosing us. Is this a statement? A threat? I feel helpless." Sasha Brezhnev, the Arctic Jaeger, commented. Often detached from reality, Sasha was the one who often made, unsavory calls. True to her element, she was often cold, uncaring, and efficient.

"We can't be divided like this... Our strength is our unity." Mia Henkou, the team leader of the bunch, answered. A wielder of wind and air itself, while she was one of the most frail looking, Mia was arguably the strongest due to mastery over her element and leadership skills. It was up to her to figure out how to deal with this dilemma.

"She sacrificed herself... for me. She didn't want me going back, it was... I can't stop thinking about what they could be doing to her!" Literally. Lena's mind was clouded about the pleasures Annabelle would share. Her face held stern concern, quickly becoming a pathological liar and manipulator of the truth.

"We can only hope Annabelle will be found. Headmistress DuClare has informed me their efforts to find the monster's lair has doubled now that we're being targeted. In the meantime, we're suppost to return to the cathedral. There, we will await deployment once their lair is found."

"Yeah, cause she doesn't want her shock squad killed when they do find it..." Eliza muttered, eyes averted from the table with a hint of scorn in her voice.

"Eliza, please! It's not as simple as that." Mia quipped.

"It's true. We're her pet project after all..." Sasha added with a straight face, staring directly at Mia. "Don't worry, I don't like the idea of being dragged away either. You can expect us all back at the fort. After we leave, straight line, back to the Nachtwache."

The group tried their best to eat their meal quietly, and then left, one by one. Lena was the last one out, sticking to the same open path everyone else agreed on taking back to the cathedral. Alone, her pace slowed to where she wasn't getting anywhere soon.

While Lena's fellow Jaegers hurried off, a pair of eyes kept watch on Lena. Once the others were far enough away from her, the creature approached, making sure that no one would see her and Lena meet.

"Lena," came the voice of Lamia as she put her hand on the girl's shoulder. "It's time..."

Energy began to whirl around them. Second by second, the rest of the world started to fade away, slowly replaced by the interior of the monsters' lair...a room just outside of the monster queen's chamber. Once the teleport spell had finished, Lamia gently nudged Lena's backside with her tail-tendrils. "Go on, Lena. It's time for your gift. Oh, but undress first. I'm sure our queen wishes to see you in all your beauty."

Once Lena entered Regina's chamber, the monster queen would be waiting with a wide smile on her face and tentacles outstretched to greet the girl. "Lena!" she said. "You've done well, and thanks to you, another Witch Hunter is in our grasp." One tentacle gestured to the corner of the room, where the queen's tentacles held Annabelle so she could watch. The paralysis venom had worn off, but all of the eggs inside her had grown considerably, leaving her with a massive bulge that several tentacles supported. "If you're ready to join us, then we can begin immediately. Though perhaps first, we could show Annabelle the bliss you receive from bearing my young..." Another tentacle extended, its tip placed so that Lena could simply lower herself upon it—if she wanted to bear more of Regina's young before her transformation.

Lena shivered as a gentle hand held her, eager to begin her ritual. She turned to find Lamia, already warping space and time to where they were safe in the monster lair in a few seconds. As she was asked to, Lena began removing her clothes, not needing them where she was going. Naked as the day she was born, Lena strode into the chamber. She witnessed her queen's wondrous form once more, as well as Annabelle, who's heavy, gravid form left Lena a little envious.

Her eyes stared at the tentacle weaving back and forth in front of her, offering a fix for the human. Lena gently shook her head. "My queen, Your offer is tempting, and very generous, but I would like to begin as soon as possible, and have Annabelle watch... I'm due back at the castle, and I can't be gone for too long."

The monster queen smiled. "I'm quite eager for us to begin as well. And Annabelle, perhaps you'll desire to join us now that you see Lena's devotion to our cause? She is abandoning humanity to join us...to aid us. To create rather than destroy. Reproduce rather than kill. We could have a peaceful coexistence between monster and human, and Lena will lead us towards this future. You could as well, if you wish. Or you may simply serve as a carrier for hundreds of our young."

Regina turned her attention back to Lena, who she took in her tentacles. She brought the human close to her, as her pussy began to widen slowly. "You'll be able to return to your human form, but you shall be one of us at heart. None shall be the wiser. Now, Lena, my servant...close your eyes. Picture what you desire to become. Picture the creature you long to be. In my womb, you shall be reborn into your heart's desire...picture in your mind what you desire your new form to be." The tentacles brought Lena close enough for the monster queen to embrace lovingly...and for Lena's feet to dangle into the queen's vagina.

"Go to hell..." The Inferno Jaeger muttered, her eyes slightly opened, glaring at the scene unfolding. "It's not peaceful, you're tearing us away from our lives and using us to create more horrors. You're the lowest of the low, parasites."

Lena was the exact opposite, elated that she finally had the chance to be inside her queen. Regina's appendages hefted her without effort, and she let herself begin to sink into the monster queen's womb. She wanted a form for everyone, something to tend to their every need. Something to grow big or small just as they'd like to be. Something that could have no, one, two, or more cocks, and just as many rows of breasts. Lena wanted to please, to adapt to a person's needs, and she had just the form in mind for that.

'What is ever shaping? Ever nourishing? Ever moving due to the whims of others? The answer is obvious; water. But what if I could be more than water, liquid form given life? And then able to bend to the hearts of others, just as I bends them to mine?'

The monster queen felt Lena's thoughts enter her own mind. The perfect form came to Regina's mind. "Perfect. Now close your eyes and remain still..."

The tentacles lowered Lena into the opening. As her legs entered, the walls of the queen's vagina closed around her, milking every bit of pleasure they could from the girl being inserted into them. They were so warm and so moist—and even more wet when Lena's breasts slipping through Regina's lips brought the creature to orgasm, splashing sexual fluids all over Lena.

With one last push, the tentacles shoved Lena's head through Regina's pussy lips. The vaginal muscles carried Lena into the monster queen's womb, a rather cramped and humid space that would smell of pure sex and lust. Only a few seconds after Lena arrived in the womb, a slimy tendril would slip into her vagina, seemingly attaching inside of her like an umbilical cord. As the scent and fluids flowing into her would send Lena drifting into a deep slumber, the tendril inside of her vagina would wiggle and rub and thrust constantly, treating the girl to countless orgasms as her body transformed. Her flesh became like slime, able to retain a humanoid form...one that would be able to shapeshift into many forms, once the new creature mastered her new power.

All the while, Regina's tentacles stroked the bulge that Lena was within as the monster queen glanced between Lena inside of her and Annabelle. It wasn't long after the girl inside of the queen started to transform that Annabelle would feel her body begin to expel the eggs, the first of many, many grapefruit-sized eggs about to plop out of her pussy and asshole.

Lena did exactly as instructed, letting Regina take control of the situation, placing her trust in her queen. She reveled in being fully inside Regina's womb, squirming out of pleasure as the cord slipped into her own pussy, taking root inside of her. The stimulation was secondary to the idea and sensation of the transformation. Lena's body was beginning to lose shape, but she did not worry. Her queen knew best, and the human wished to break her limits and ascend to a form not unlike Regina.

Annabelle watched in horror as Lena was essentially devoured, willingly. The Witch Hunter asked herself; she wouldn't end up like that one day, would she? Before she could dwell further on the thought, Annabelle felt as if she was hit by a contraction, her body thrashing in place. She stared down to find the first of her eggs had already fell out. "N-no... it's finally happening. I don't want this, I don't want to be any part of this, damn you!" She yelled, about to continue her slanders when the next few eggs slowly made their way out, cutting her short and leaving her stifling a moan.

The monster queen smiled, happiness filling her as she felt Lena transforming inside of her and watched Annabelle giving birth one egg after another. Soon, Lena would be leading the rest of her fellow Witch Hunters into the queen's grasp, and like Annabelle, they would become breeding slaves...or they would see the beauty of the monsters' ways and join them.

After some time had passed, Regina decided that it was time. Taking one last glance at the large pile of eggs behind Annabelle—with a few more left in her ass—she started to push. Lena's softened form began to slide out of her, through her passage. Soon, her head poked through the queen's pussy lips, her body having turned to translucent goo. It was easy enough to finish birthing the new monster girl, with her tentacles taking a gentle hold of Lena as she left the womb. The umbilical tentacle continued to do all it could to pleasure Lena...the pleasure would be even greater in her new form than anything she had experienced prior.

With a wide smile, Regina asked, "How do you feel, Lena?"

The Witch Hunter stared in horror as her former friend was reborn. Most of the eggs were thankfully out of her now, pushing one or another out of her body did not force Annabelle to avert her eyes at the conversion.

Her entire mass almost melted into a formless orange blob as it slipped out of Regina. Lena's body was almost fractured in parts, dripping to the ground and forming a puddle below. Her organs were gone, dissolved and melded into the slime, the only thing left was a pulsing red sphere. It was her core, her heart. The cord that moved inside her was less restricted, and was reaching even farther inside of her body due to flesh giving way to ooze. Now, every part of her body was almost like one single large erogenous zone, and the tentacle was leaving Lena very aroused. It gave her thoughts, dirty thoughts, and almost as if she wished it, the featureless hole that was her pussy began to sprout something. It was a singular shaft that grew, and grew, until Lena had a six inch cock of her own to play with. A hand reached down to touch it, but the two almost melded into eachother, the sensations behind it making her shiver even more.

It took effort, but her body slowly began to solidify, into more or less a mirror version of Lena, except there was only one color. She glanced up at her queen with a smile on her face. "I... feel... awesome... this is just too good! I can't thank you enough for this, my queen. Say, does this make you my mother now too? I never had real parents before..."

"What did you do to her?" Annabelle was horrified by the sight, disgusted of what Lena was. "You turned her into an abomination! We had parents, Lena! The church raised all of us!"

"They didn't love us like she does. You know that. They didn't give us a normal life, they sharpened us into tools."

"It was for the greater good! This isn't you!"

The monster queen looked upon Lena's new form with a happy smile. "You look wonderful, Lena, my dear...and if it would bring you any comfort, then you may consider me your mother." One tentacle gave a quick stroke of the back of Lena's hair, gentle enough to not plunge straight through her form. "It's time for you to hurry back to the human world. It shouldn't be difficult for you to assume a human guise." The tentacle in Lena's vagina slipped out of her, returning back into Regina's pussy. "When the time is right, lure each of your former allies into our grasp. Once all of them have joined us, then we can truly emerge without fear of destruction."

Lamia beckoned to Lena, to take her back to the alleyway in the mortal world. Regina's smile turned cold as she looked upon Annabelle, who had finally finished laying all of her eggs. "Now didn't that feel good?" she asked Annabelle, almost in a mocking tone. "Do you prefer eggs popping out of your pussy or ass, dear Annabelle? Or do you want to have young growing in both, giving birth out of both holes at once?"

Her tentacles brought Annabelle in front of the monster queen—and once she was there, a tentacle immediately plunged into her loose anus, thrusting and leaking cum. "Not that those are the only holes our young can grow in, of course. Do you want your breasts filled with our eggs? To have larvae squeezing out of your nipples while milk erupts from your teats?" Two narrow tendrils approached Annabelle's nipples, both with visible bulges along their lengths. "You're going to give birth to our young, dear Annabelle. And I suggest you take all the pleasure you can from it. Lena shall serve as a double agent, bringing down your order from within...and you will be a breeding whore, so addicted to the joy of birthing that you'll let all of us fill you with our young." The queen reached over and stroked Annabelle's cheek as her tentacles brought Annabelle even closer to her body, bringing her pussy right upon Regina's growing clit-cock. "Are you eager to begin?"

"Wait! Lena!" Annabelle tugged at her restraints, trying to get the girl's attention. "You say the church has made us weapons. Tools? How is what's happening now any diffirent!? She's just trying to turn us all into birthing machines! Or worse..."

The newborn slime turned her head to show a vacant expression, as if question was obvious and didn't need an answer. "Because... this makes me feel good. It could for you too Annabelle. All it takes is putting your trust in your queen, instead of the Martyr."

Annabelle was forced to watch her friend walk away as she felt the queen slip a tendril through her rear. The tentacle had quite a bit of room to stimulate the Witch Hunter, but she was silent. Wracked with new despair, Annabelle's head hung low, unflinching even when the thin appendages positioned themselves around her breasts. Her eyes followed the bulges writhe and squirm, waiting to nestle in her flesh, but the sense of dread she held before was fading. Annabelle was hit with a realization of inevitability; she would fall, just as Lena did. Regina's words only left her further depressed. "What's the point in resisting anymore, my friend won't listen to me, because of you... Do what you will, I'm worthless anyways."

Back
Top Bottom