Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Break the Circle [SapphicSeductress]

The queen closed her eyes, as if saddened by Lena's words. "That is true. But we need others to help us reproduce, especially ones with the power within you and the others like you. If I had believed that you would agree to help my kind breed, I would have sent one of my servants to request your assistance."

She listened to Lena's questions. "I am the queen of my monster kind," she said, giving a small bow that seemed out of place from such a being in the situation. "It is true that I seek the power of the Circle. With it, our kind can breed magnificent offspring and empower themselves to further strengthen our young. Your body has bore many strong children, but you are correct...it is not enough."

The tentacles around Lena tightened just a little, lifting her up and placing her upon the mass of tentacles directly in front of the queen's body, as if she were putting Lena in her lap. "Two weeks have passed. Your fellow Witch Hunters have been searching for you, though our lair here is well hidden from them. It must have seemed much longer, given how many offspring you've carried and conceived...but in one touched with power like yourself, our young grow at a remarkable speed." She looked over Lena's body, her tentacles continuing to caress Lena's skin without sexual contact. The queen's hand came between her lower pair of breasts. "If you wish to feed, then please, go ahead. I promise that my milk won't make your breasts grow." It almost seemed like a joke, especially given that some of the earlier creatures had made Lena's tits swell to the size of beachballs, though there was no hint of mocking in the queen's voice...only warmth and a sort of affection.

This one was strangely polite, and honest, something she did not expect from the monsters after weeks of repeated rape. Lena kept still as she was lifted off the ground. She wasn't alarmed at the touch of the queen, the touch of the tentacles was comforting more than anything else. Lena had a good close up of the majestic being's breasts. She considered the offer, hesitating on an answer. It was clear she was struggling whether to be nursed or not.

"I... I must refuse. It's not, well, right. I don't know, consortion with monsters leads to... well, ruin." She tried clinging to the teachings of her mentors. Never before had she met a monster so well mannered. Maybe reason was possible? "I... this idea, all of the children. You can't do it. The repercussions on my people, the dangers they'd be subjected to by overpopulation. You can't. Society as we know it may very well collapse... And for one as powerful as the Circle? You could start a war that could extend to the globe, all over one nexus. Why take the risk?"

The queen closed her eyes. "I do not think that ruin will come to you. Has ruin come to you already? Haven't you cherished the joy and bliss of reproduction? I know you were hesitant, but I've watched you embrace impregnation and the pleasure my kind have brought to you."

She listened to Lena's reasoning, letting her finish before shaking her head. "Our kind can inhabit where your kind are unable...or do not dare to tread. We've come from many different worlds, and our young can return to those worlds and seek out new worlds, new monster races to join our empire. And do not think we will cause war...we've been taking women to bear our young for a century now. Our kind is cautious to avoid suspicion. With the aid of the Circle, we will need even fewer humans...and we will have more numerous and healthier children for it."

One thin tendril stroked Lena's cheek. "Part of you wants to help us, Lena. Part of you wants to help us breed. Help us, Lena. With your help and the rest of the Circle, our potential is limitless." The tendril gave a slight nudge to the back of Lena's head, directing her to the queen's breasts.

"Join us, Lena."

Lena tried to rationalize the situation, something that made the queen's ideal world be impossible. She wanted to prove the monster wrong. But at the same time, the picture the queen painted, her vision, thrilled Lena.

"It... it goes against everything I stand for. I come from a pure and just order... This is, uninhibited, abuse, the things I suffered- I just...You may not want to war, b-but the Order! The Order of the Circle Rose! They'll want to see you dead. You can't do it, they'll stop you! Brute force never works with them. They slain three Demon Lords in the last hundred years who tried to overpower them!" It was hard to tell, if Lena was trying to call the queen a fool for such a optimistic idea, or warn her of the dangers along the way. She would have gone on, but the tentacle at the back of her neck shoved her closer to the queen's chest.

As she was nudged to the nearest breast, Lena had certain instincts kick in. By now, when presented with a nipple, she learned it was best to feed, or bad things tended to happen, which revolved back to good things. Now seemed no different, and her lips reached out to have a taste.

The queen let out a soft sigh of pleasure as Lena started to suckle from her. Her milk would taste wondrous in Lena's mouth, almost pure-tasting compared to the milk of the other creatures. She let the tendril against the back of Lena's head stroke through her hair as she spoke. "One does not need to pledge their life for eternity. If you desire a different path, then you should seek it. I appreciate your concern, but I assure you, brute force shall not be my means. What I desire is one that shall lead them down a new path from within, one that shall subvert those who can be swayed...and trick those who cannot."

Her fingers started to comb through Lena's hair. "Do you think your Order would know what you've done for us? All of the young you've carried...would they suspect such? Would they inspect your body for any trace of inhuman taint?" Underneath Lena, the mass of tentacles was shifting ever so slowly, with two tentacles lurking underneath ready to rise whenever the queen desired.

Hesitantly, her lips parted from the teat. The milk that flowed had a unique taste, one that was exquisite compared to the others that she was forced to consume. The tentacle that petted Lena helped reinforce the idea that she was safe here, and could say anything. "I-... I don't want to fight, anyone. I never wanted to. It was what I was forced to do, as a child, cause I was born here. I killed your kind, so many, they're horrid memories. I only got through thanks to my friends... Y-you can make the fighting stop? Can you?"

She didn't even bat an eyelash when the queen inquired of the Order's suspicions. "Unless I carried one inside me, they wouldn't know. Never before has someone who had been caught by monsters and raped had ever come back. They would inspect, yes, but nothing too deep, nothing to kill. They may be curious to have someone who had been exposed to nonhuman elements for so long and lived. They wouldn't kill me, but maybe just, keep me, contained."

"I can make the fighting stop, Lena." The queen wrapped her arms around Lena, embracing her gently. "We can stop the fighting together. You can help me bring peace. All we have to do is stop the Order...bring their members into our fold. Show them the bliss and happiness that will come from helping each other, awaken them to the pleasure of reproduction."

Without a single flicker of changed emotion on her face, the queen commanded the tentacles upward. One plunged into Lena's asshole while the other buried itself into her womb, delving far enough to almost reach her womb. The tentacles rested still for now, though they leaked a profuse amount of warm pre-cum. Continuing to lovingly stroke Lena's hair and back, the queen said, "So you cannot join us so soon. Would you be released in time? If you were eventually freed from containment, you could begin your work, luring those who would oppose us into traps arranged by my servants. Would the others of your Order easily be lured into a trap?"

The sudden thrust of the tentacles made her gasp, but for the first time ever, Lena let out an unhindered sigh of joy, uncaring of what anyone might say. The queen wanted to share her love, why deny it? It felt great to the confused girl, and this being in front of her was the only one who made sense right now.

"My friends though, they'd be so happy to see me safe, to see your mercy. They'd want me to be free, and do what I want. I don't know for sure what the Order would want, only that they would not want to waste a valuable girl like me doing nothing, and my friends would want me back with them as soon as possible. Never before has someone attempted something as... ambitious, as what you are thinking."

Though she didn't show it on her face, the queen felt a distinct happiness fill her. The human really did enjoy this. With a single thought, the tentacles began to thrust rapidly into Lena, with a finesse that the creatures who had used Lena before had lacked...and a feral drive that none of the previous creatures could match.

"Then there is a chance. It may take some time for them to release you, perhaps more if they are distrustful of how you survived, but the opportunity will come. All we need is to subvert the Order, one by one. With your help, we can lure them into traps, overpower them one by one. And once enough time has passed, that your body is no longer under suspicion and you've proven your loyalty to me...you can join us." Her hand grazed Lena's cheek. "In more than spirit."

She let out another gasp when the tendrils inside of her began to piston back and forth. The way they were controlled, Lena thought the queen an expert. She was quietly enjoying the ride when it was hinted that there was more she could dedicate to the cause than just deliver her friends.

"W-what? What do you mean join? Are you saying I can be even closer to you? I want to know! C-can't we do it now?" She leaned closer, nuzzling the queen's chest for affection. "Whatever it is, I want it. I want to be loyal, to a cause I can believe in. Right now! Is it something that'll make me feel even better. What do I have to do?"

The queen nodded, holding Lena tight against her breasts. "Yes, Lena. In time...I want you to join us. To become a creature like us. It will feel good, the joining, the transformation...and reproduction. Yes, you would be able to reproduce just like us. With other women...including the others in the Order, once we capture them. I'd be happy to give you all of the carriers you could want for your young, Lena. But we will have to wait, as your Order will surely know if you've joined us. It will come once their trust is you is certain...and as a reward for once you've proven yourself." Her tentacles were slowly picking up speed, all without losing any of their almost-graceful finesse. It wouldn't be long until Lena had even more creatures to birth in the queen's service.

"R-reproduction? Me? I could, be, like one of the things here?" That fact seemed to excite her more, even more than the increased tempo of the tentacles plowing her. Lena's hand wrapped them around the queen as best she could to hang on. Images flashed in her head, dreaming of being as beautiful and loving as the monsters she met here, caring for all of her friends. The mere thought made her cum on the tendril pounding against her womb, but her newfound zeal for the being before her did not fade.

"I, I want to do it! I want to serve you. Please! Let me be of use to you. What must I do?"

"I'm glad that you're so eager to help us, to join us." The queen tightened her hug for just a second, a soft sigh escaping her mere moments before the two tentacles in Lena came to climax. They erupted with thick warm seed, more cum than any of the creatures who had used Lena had ever cummed; the queen could even feel Lena's belly swell with the sheer quantity of her seed in the human's organs. "Soon, you'll return to your world. You'll be 'rescued' by your companions in the Order. Once they deem you to be safe, you'll begin. My servants shall work with you to lure each of your companions into our hands, where we shall awaken them with the pleasure and bliss of aiding our reproduction. Once we have another, Lena...I promise you, that is when you shall join us."

The two tentacles slipped out of Lena, letting the queen's cum drip out of her. She gave some time before plunging the tentacle back into Lena's pussy, but a different tentacle plunged into Lena's asshole before much of the cum could leak out. This tentacle bore prominent bulges within it; it didn't take long for it to delve into her loose cum-filled passage, soon coming to a stop as it deposited the eggs within one by one.

How happy Lena was to help them, how happy Lena was to abandon her humanity and join them...the queen knew that Lena was already truly theirs, that she would be a faithful and obedient servant.

The amount of fertility cream inside her amounted so much that it almost flowed freely as the tentacles were removed from her body. Lena thought it was such a waste, but was happy when the flow was stop and both of her holes were filled once more. She gasped in delight as the appendage sinking deeper and deeper into her body began laying tiny eggs, leaving her even more full as before.

"Mmmmm, I want to join, I want to be useful. I want to pledge my life to you. I'll do anything, die for you! Just please, keep going! Keep filling me!" At that point, Lena would say or do anything for the queen's approval. Before her was the most important person in her life now. The thought of serving her was ecstasy.

The smile on the queen's face was one of genuine warmth and happiness. "I'll be happy to, Lena. I gladly accept your help." Her hand stroked the girl's swollen belly as her smile took on a wicked edge. "We'll have to wait until all of my young are finished growing inside of you." The tentacle released another load of seed into her womb, nourishing the growing mass of writhing tentacles within Lena's body. "Until then, we can enjoy ourselves...enjoy each other."

The tentacles around Lena's body lifted her up high enough so that the queen could give her a kiss. Even the slight contact let enough of her sexual venom into Lena to make her body much more sensitive to pleasure. "These breasts will have to return to normal, but for now we could make them so swollen with milk, have you producing a never-ending stream." She caressed Lena's breasts as the tentacles lifted her up further, until she could give each one a kiss strong enough to draw out a trickle of milk. It wouldn't take long for her tits to triple in size and start leaking milk. "And your cock...perhaps you want one when you join us, perhaps you may not. But since you have it already, we might as well have some fun with it..." She lifted Lena higher, her tentacle still thrusting into Lena's pussy as she started to suck on Lena's clit-cock, running her tongue along her slit. The clit-cock would feel like it was growing longer and longer the more the monster queen—Lena's queen—sucked on it...

Lena lost her train of thought as she shared a kiss with the queen, her queen. She glanced down to see her chest begin to grow to an amazing size, letting her milk water the tentacles below. The attention Lena's queen gave to her elongated clit easily made the girl climax once more. She was left panting as her queen continued to pleasure her, reveling in the attention.

"I want a form to please anyone. You, your servants, my friends, anyone! I want a cock for everyone, a hole for everyone, tits however people like them. I just want to help you, please you."

The queen eagerly swallowed up all of Lena's cum, barely breaking from her attention to the clit-cock. Two translucent tentacles rose up to latch onto Lena's breasts, rhythmically pumping her until a bountiful stream flowed from her nipples. With all of the eggs deposited deep in Lena's ass, the ovipositor tentacle pulled itself out...only to be replaced with another tentacle ready to fill the human with the queen's seed.

Feeling her tentacle spew its load into Lena's womb for a third time, the queen took her lips away from Lena's cock. "You will have your gift in time, and I know you will earn it. For now..." With a snicker, the queen sent several of her tentacles into her own pussy, thrusting in time with the ones in Lena. She'd milk the human for all she could give, letting the time pass until she was ready to give birth to all of the young in her body. Already, Lena had provided for more than almost all of the women the queen had taken in the past. The queen couldn't wait until she had all of the Circle in her chamber, all transformed into oversexed creatures and ready to serve their queen.

She could literally hear her belly slosh with her queen's glorious seed as it continued to gain weight, giving her a heavily pregnant appearance after the third climax and bouncing up and down as the tentacles kept her in heaven. Lena didn't talk, there was nothing to say at the moment, only constant moaning which doubled as praises for her new queen. The area below was now constantly wet with milk and cum coming from the human, lusting for all the love her queen would give to her.

The queen had to let the cum spill out of Lena from time to time. The eggs and young growing in her were growing bigger and bigger by the minute. She could tell when it was time, and finally stopped sucking Lena's cock and had her tentacles lower her downward. A pair of tentacles had to support her pregnancy bulge—it was nearly three times the size of a normal human pregnancy.

The tentacles turned Lena around, nestling Lena's head in the center of her queen's breasts. The two tentacles in her holes drew out, just as the first egg would start to slide out of her ass. Each egg was the size of a fist, and would have barely squeezed through had her hole not been so loose from her abuse. After the first, the rest would come in a steady stream, popping out into the tentacles below.

After a few eggs had popped out, clear fluid would squirt out of Lena's vagina. Most of the fluid would have been absorbed into her flesh...making the movement of each tentacle inside of her feel like its own orgasm. Several started to slide out of her, protruding from her pussy as the child in her womb prepared to enter her mother.

With the tentacles out of her, she was free to enjoy the birth with no distractions, crying out in joy as egg after egg were squeezed out of her ass. As the life in her womb began to move, Lena looked up at her queen with insane lust in her eyes.

"Y-you're, such a kind, w-wonderful ruler. So caring and w-willing to share your love with me. P-Please... Let these children be a gift! a sign of thanks, from me to you. I'll bear all the children you want and more. I'll do anything for you... My Queen."

"And you're such a faithful and loyal servant," the queen said, stroking Lena's hair with a wide smile. "Our children will be strong and healthy, and we shall have many more strong and healthy children in time. It will be my pleasure, Lena...and yours as well, of course."

More tentacles slid out of Lena's pussy. They wrapped themselves around her thighs and waist before the child in Lena started to pull herself out. A few minutes of pushing through her passage...and with another rush of fluids, it exited her body.

The tentacles gently took the child, lifting her up for her mothers to see. She looked like a one-year-old human child, with tentacles protruding from her waist like a skirt. Though the creature bore violet skin like the monster queen, her hair was the same shade of blonde as Lena. The tentacles brought her towards Lena, presenting her with their offspring.

"She's beautiful, Lena..." the queen said quietly, embracing Lena.

Her breathing was heavy as the newborn left her body. Lena inhaled and exhaled deep breaths as the birthing was nothing by ecstasy to her at this point. Once it was pushed out, her child was held up for Lena to see and admire. She reached out to touch the baby, and caress it.

"I understand now... I understand what they were all trying to tell me. Your servants. This was nothing buy joy. Thank you for making me a part of this my..." She paused, as a question began to form in her mind. "My queen, do you have an, an actual name?"

"I do not, but if you desire one..." She lowered her head in thought. "Call me 'Regina'. A fitting name for a breeder queen, wouldn't you say?"

The tentacles drew their child away from them. "She'll be nurtured and cared for. As for you...since we need to bring you back into the human world, no more impregnation for now. But there's still many ways the two of us can enjoy ourselves...."

The tentacles latched to Lena's breasts started to milk faster, bringing a rushing jet of milk from her tits and through the tentacles. Another tentacle rose up, this one taking the entire length of Lena's clit-cock into it and massaging and stroking every sensitive inch of her endowment. As Regina reached around Lena's waist to slip her fingers into the human's pussy, her own clit started to swell rapidly, forming a cock which she immediately slid slowly into Lena's ass.

"I'll pleasure you until you're ready to return to the human world..." her queen Regina said to her, kissing the top of her head before starting to thrust into Lena's backdoor and stroke inside of Lena's pussy.

Lena's enlarged clit twitched and spewed cum almost continuously now, her mouth left hanging open from the combined power of her clit, vagina, and anus. Her hands hung uselessly at this point, trying to find some tentacle to grab onto, and stroke.

"I'll... I'll cherish ev-very moment m-my queen, and can't wait to be reunited." The woman praised her head now hanging limply on the side of her neck. At this point her body just 'gave up' on keeping her face straightened. Lena's tongue even began hanging out, her eyes rolling to the back of her head from experiencing orgasm after orgasm. "D-don't mind muh, myself. I'll b-be okay! Use me, h-however y-you want!"

Regina would use and pleasure Lena over and over, until the effects of her venom wore off on Lena's body. Her breasts were slightly larger than they used to be and her clit remained an inch long, but it wouldn't be obvious from a single glance.

Sliding her cock out of Lena's ass, she turned the girl to face her. "Rest, Lena...when you wake up, you'll be back in your world, ready to be 'rescued'. Remember our plan, and Lena..." She planted a kiss on Lena's lips. "I love you."

Back
Top Bottom