Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Break the Circle [SapphicSeductress]

Lena stared, defiantly, ready to take whatever punishment Nectia had planned. What she received was not what she expected. An image, burned in her head. An image that left her shaking, and a thought.

'You need to bring me to climax, Lena'

"What was that!? What are you!? Those weren't my thoughts, get out of my head!!!" The color almost drained from her face at the powers this creature possessed. Lena even stumbled to the ground at the fact Nectia could very well read her mind. She laid on the ground, already drawing out more tears, as she tried to rationalize the situation.

'What do I do? What do I do!? Nowhere is safe now! What happens if I do as she asked, will this be over? I just want this to be over! Wait- is she hearing me right now!?' Her head slowly rose up, her eyes following the scent emitted from the monster's entrance. 'I just want this to be over...'

Nectia drew closer to Lena, a warm smile on her face as she approached. "I promise I will be gentle," she said, her right hand between her breasts. "And it will be over much faster if you do not resist. You will enjoy it. I promise. Now..." She repeated her mental message: You need to bring me to climax, Lena.

She took her position again, lying back with her slit towards the ceiling. The image of Lena lying on Nectia's lower body with her face buried in the creature's slit flashed into the human's mind once more. "Come suck my clit, Lena. All I need is for you to bring me to climax...you will do that for Mistress Nectia, won't you?"

The repeated image in her mind wore down her inhibitions. Lena stared at the way the creature present herself, so inviting, so generous. Nectia could just force herself on Lena physically, but this was more... passive. Pleasant.

A hand reached out to crawl forward. Lena slowly inched her way to the worm monster, her eyes averted while a hand reached out to touch Nectia's bloated clit.

"I'll do it, but you have to stop. Stop... stop whispering to me in my mind. If it will shut you up." Her tongue extened, and Lena leaned forward, ready to taste.

Lena would feel Nectia's shudder as her tongue grazed the plump clit. Her moist pussy would have a...oddly sweet taste to it. The scent and warmth wafting from the worm-woman's sex would wash over Lena's face; the aroma would seem more and more pleasant the longer the human breathed it in.

"Good," Nectia said, stroking Lena's hair lovingly. "But I'm so eager. Aren't you eager, Lena?" Another message echoed in Lena's mind: Take more of Mistress Nectia's clit, Lena. Lick it. Suck on it. Embrace it with your mouth. Your Mistress wants her climax...and you need to bring her climax, Lena.

Lena heard more suggestions in her head. They encouraged her to let go and indulge herself, and please her mistress. She was finding it difficult to seperate her thoughts from Nectia's, but after a few minutes, it didn't matter. Lena was happily sucking away at the monster's button, her own thoughts shoved to the side and replaced with the dominating messages. Everything was just now beginning to lose meaning to Lena, except that her mistress MUST climax.

More messages flooded Lena's mind. Among the reminders that her Mistress Nectia needed to climax were praises and compliments, thanking Lena for her willingness and how well she was doing. Nectia's moans grew with each passing second, her pussy starting to let out small spurts of sticky fluid as Lena sucked on her clit.

Finally, a message came—Remain still and let Mistress Nectia's larvae crawl into you. Nectia rolled over, lifting her lower body once Lena's back was on the floor. With a brief shudder and a low moan, Nectia came. A deluge of clear, sticky fluid squirted out of the worm-woman's slit. It would take only a few seconds of the immense flow to leave Lena almost immobile in the creature's sexual fluids.

What came out with her juices wouldn't be hindered by the sticky fluids at all. With her orgasm came a batch of white grub-like larvae spilling onto Lena's torso and the floor around her. There were at least two dozen larger larvae, each about the size of Lena's hand, with a few dozen tiny larvae the size of sesame seeds. Slowly, the larvae started to crawl over Lena's body—the larger ones heading for the human's crotch while the tiny larvae inched their way towards Lena's breasts. One larger larva remained by Lena's side...a black larva, a very special larva.

Remain still and let Mistress Nectia's larvae crawl into you.

Lena would have a moment of doubt every now and then, but each time the message was heard again in her head, that doubt would wash away. She was never conscious of her own actions long enough to do something about it. Reveling in thralldom, the human tried her best to pleasure her mistress. Her own pussy was almost dripping wet, but her hands never reached down to stimulate it, instead bringing Nectia's lower lips wider to allow her head to fit in. She kept at her task, until another voice rang in head.

Remain still and let Mistress Nectia's larvae crawl into you.

Lena didn't even think about disobeying. It was inconceivable. She held her ground, not moving an inch as she was showered with a seemingly endless strand of the worm's fluids, coating her and effectively pinning her to the ground. Her eyes stared down to see many, many small worms exit Nectia, all converging on her. Feeling them begin to crawl all over here didn't alarm the woman; it calmed her, more than anything. Lena was receptive to anything Nectia had to suggest now.

Nectia continued to reassure Lena in her mind while repeating her commands. Soon, the first of the larger larvae started to slip between her pussy lips, inching their way into her womb. Most of them went one at a time, while at other times two or even three would slide themselves into Lena together. All the while, the smaller larvae reached her breasts, crawling up. One by one, the small larvae began to wiggle into her nipples, nestling themselves inside of her breasts. Do you enjoy having all of my larvae inside of you, Lena? The more that entered her womb and tits, the more she would be able to feel them wiggling and writhing about inside of her body.

Once all of the larvae had entered into Lena's womb and breasts, bringing a bulge to her stomach and swelling in her breasts, Nectia began to wipe away the sticky fluids, her hands freeing Lena from the mess. You're so sweet and submissive to your Mistress, Lena. She has one last larva for your body to carry. It's a very special larva. It'll let you help me create even more for others like you to carry. Tell me you want to help your Mistress Nectia, Lena. Take that larva and place it inside of your vagina. She gestured to the black larva. Seeing how utterly dominated Lena was...clearly the girl wasn't as resistant as she would have liked to believe. Maybe Lena would be willing to put on a display of her obedience and desire for Nectia....

Lena began to write and shake, enjoying the feeling of every single worm slip inside her. It was as if there were dozens of the creatures that Lamia forced inside her earlier, all giving mind-shattering amounts of ecstasy. She wasn't able to form the words, but the human was clearly enjoying it. Any thoughts of resistance melted away with the larva infesting her body. When Lena was offered the dark worm to be implanted with, she lazily shook her head, the look on her face one of desperation.

"I want to help, mistress! I want to help you. I want your larva. I want to help carry your babies." A hand reached out, trying to grab the last worm. She missed the first time, the pleasure from it's siblings still crippling her body with joyous sensations, but Lena managed to cup it into her hand the second time, carefully moving it back towards her and placing it right at her pussy. She even parted her lips with her free hand to make the transition easier, her eagerness matched her zealous hatred several minutes ago.

A soft chuckle came from Nectia as she watched the black larva start to crawl into Lena's pussy. Unlike the rest of the larvae, it would only crawl a few inches in, remaining within the human's passage. It started to throb...and soon, that throbbing would spread to her clit...her swelling clit.

Slowly, Lena's clit would start to grow longer and thicker. Every inch it grew would make the throbbing more intense, more pleasurable, like her new sexual organ was on the very edge of a mind-blowing orgasm. As it grew past twelve inches, the sensation of a massive load just waiting to be released would well up in the girl's clit-cock. That growing load would build up more and more until her clit stopped swelling, now a pillar eighteen inches long and four inches thick.

Watching the beads of pre-cum drip from Lena's new endowment, Nectia thought of just how pleasurable taking that wondrous length inside of her would be. But there was one thing that Nectia wanted Lena to do. One thing that would remain the girl that she was under her power, that Nectia was her Mistress. Magnificent, isn't it? she spoke into Lena's mind. It'll be perfect to fertilize your Mistress...but you shall have the first turn with yourself. Mistress Nectia wants you to suck that delectable cock of yours, to pleasure yourself until you cum, and to enjoy every drop of seed you release. Lena...Mistress Nectia needs you to bring yourself to climax.

Lena's heart skipped a beat as a unfamiliar sensation was felt around her clit. She groaned, spreading her lower lips and trying to see what the cause was when she noticed it was growing, fast. As it extended and thickened, she let out continuous moans of pleasure, as she witnessed a literal cock grow from her tiny clit. She reached out with a hand, to test how it's touch would feel, and shuddered when she laid a hand on the shaft.

"It- it's a magnificent gift, mistress. I'm lucky to have such a thing!"

Already it was erect and dripping pre, Lena listening to Nectia's requests and placing both hands on her new endowment, trembling as she brought her lips down to taste herself. She was given a new goal, one that left her jittery with curiosity.

'Mistress Nectia needs you to bring yourself to climax.'

She gorged herself on her new toy, struggling to fit it in her mouth. Lena's tongue brushed against her cumslit and poked inside, almost nursing from her own semen. The combined sensations of the larva and her self-suck quickly brought her over the edge. Visible veins running along her cock pulsed madly as Lena soon found her mouth full of cum. The human ripped her mouth away, coughing and gasping for air as a shower of her own seed shot into the air, only to drop down right on top of her, leaving the girl a sloppy mess.

Nectia couldn't hold in the laugh that came as Lena nearly choked on her own cum. The human, with bloated belly and clit-cock, couldn't look any more appetizing to Nectia. You are perfect. You have pleased Mistress Nectia. Now, it is time for us to begin.

The worm-woman returned to her "standing" position, raising herself a little higher so that her slit would be level with Lena's cock with the girl still being able to reach Nectia's breasts. Now come, Lena, and cum. Suckle from Mistress Nectia while you fill her with your seed. Just let the hours slip away while my young grows in you, cumming and nursing over and over. You'll provide enough seed for so many larvae.... Slowly, Nectia drew closer to Lena, waiting for her slave to come into her arms...and plunge her new toy into her Mistress's eager slit.

Without words, Lena slowly stood up, holding her heavy erection up, primed to push it directly into her mistress. Her steps were slow, exhausted, distracted, but Lena didn't stumble. She had a goal to achieve, something to strive for, and that was making babies with her mistress. The human stopped as the tip touched the worm-woman's nether-lips, slowly sinking her inches inside as she closed the distance between them with a few more step.

Soon Lena sheathed nearly her entire cock inside, and was close enough to tilt her head and feed, just like her mistress wanted. Her hips bucked lightly, trying to generate a bit of friction for herself, while she became drunk on Nectia's milk.

'Cumming and nursing over and over. I'll give my seed, for your larvae, mistress. You're such a nice mistress, am I a good servant?'

Nectia's arms came around Lena's head as she suckled, a generous flow of milk filling the girl's mouth. The muscles inside of Nectia's vagina would do most of the work, clamping down upon Lena's cock and caressing every sensitive inch of her former clit. Even though she had doubted whether her influence would take hold in a Witch Hunter's mind, it seemed that all she had already been through had weakened her mental guard...or she truly did enjoy what they were doing to her.

Of course you are, Lena, Nectia told her. Mistress Nectia loves you. Mistress Nectia wants you to have all of her milk, wants to keep feeding you while you give your seed. Just let the time slip away, cumming and nursing over and over...I'll rouse you when it's time to give birth. All of those larvae, bursting out of your womb and squeezing out of your breasts. It will be very pleasurable, I promise. If only I could keep you for myself forever...

The enthralled girl was content to stay there forever, having currently lost her free thought and inhibitions. At the current moment, Lena wanted nothing more than to service her mistress, and play host to horrid offspring she helped create.

Lena stayed in place, constantly nursing on Nectia's teat as the stimulation on her cock made her cum every few minutes. It was a grand exchange of fluids that left her hungering for more. She couldn't wait to help birth new siblings for the foul worms infesting her.

Nectia herself was overwhelmed by the bliss of having Lena suckling from her and filling her with her seed. Just as Lena's orgasm came every few minutes, so did Nectia's, each one bringing an eruption of fluid with Lena's cum mixed in. It wasn't long before the entire floor around them was drenched with their sexual fluids, clear juices mixed with white seed.

By the time Nectia was satisfied with Lena, she could tell that it was almost time for the larvae to leave her. Lena's belly had swollen to twice its former size, and so had her breasts—along with drips of milk leaking from her engorged nipples.

Enough, Nectia said into Lena's mind. It's time for you to give birth. Even as she gave the message and pulled herself off of Lena's cock, the larvae began to crawl out of Lena's body. The worms that had entered her womb squeezed past the black larvae, having doubled in size while inside of her. Milk squirted and leaked from her nipples as the larve in her breasts began to slip out, having grown to the size of earthworms. Nectia watched her young leave the girl's body with pride and amusement...she'd let Lena finish birthing, then she'd have one last bit of fun with the human.

Lena was amazed at the near constant flow of cum from her, as well as the size her breasts and lower body had grown to accommodate her young. She felt pride in being a productive mother for her mistress, and was almost screaming for joy once the things inside her took their leave. Milk flowed almost freely from her chest as the worms wriggled and writhed out of her, as her birth canal was wer from so many larvae sliding out.

The ordeal forced Lena through one more orgasm, her sperm mostly covering Nectia in long, sticky strands. She was quiet for a moment, basking in the afterglow of the pleasure high, before realizing where her cock was aimed at.

"M-mistress! I'm sorry, I I didn't mean to do that, are you mad?"

Though Lena's unexpected orgasm came as a surprise to Nectia, she didn't mind the cum that now covered her. She waited until the last of the larvae had left Lena's body to answer. It is not a problem. But Mistress Nectia appreciates your apology. And I have one last request for my lovely, lovely Lena...suck your cock for your Mistress again.

Nectia would wait until Lena was close to orgasm before severing her mental hold over the human. All of the displays of each woman waking from her trance and discovering her massive new endowment never ceased to amuse Nectia, though given Lena's eagerness, part of the creature expected the girl to simply continue pleasuring her new cock.

Without a word, Lena obeyed, eagerly pointing her hard, drooling shaft pointed directly at herself. She began humming to herself as she took all of her own cockmeat that she could into her mouth. Her hands slipped the erection between her breasts, then pressed them against her cock as her mouth bobbed up and down, reveling in her own taste. Her dazed, meek state continued until a mental switch was flipped in her head. Lena's self sucking stopped abruptly, blinking to herself, trying to process what just happened. Her lips let go of her new flesh, quivering as she tried to reason with herself.

"Wha... what happened? What am I, wait..."

She remembered everything. Lena remembered how she agreed to the monster's request, only to be out under her control. She could feel the vile worm still living inside her, the one that fueled her male growth. She stumbled back, trying in vain to get away from her own cock, before staring up at Nectia, almost speechless from horror. Her neglected penis still dripped a steady rain of pre, but Lena managed to ignore her body's desires, for now.

"You've done enough. Leave, I will give you no more satisfaction... just, just go!"

Nectia snickered, drawing closer to Lena. As she approached, the black larva began to wiggle free of Lena's vagina, seemingly rubbing and writhing over every inch inside of Lena it could on the way out. Even then, Lena's cock remained.

Picking up the larva and letting it crawl back into her slit, Nectia said, "Oh, that will subside in time. But there'll be plenty of creatures who'll want to take advantage of it...they'll enjoy using it, and I'm sure you will too. Shall you be thanking your Mistress for your new gift?"

With a cruel laugh, Nectia turned and started for the cell door. As the door opened and closed for her, she waited, wondering how the human would react to her massive cock. It would go away in time...but there'd be plenty of time for her fellow creatures to put it to use.

The Witch Hunter gritted her teeth to suppress anymore pleasing noises that would come out of her mouth as the unique larva slowly crawled out of her. She quickly forced a hand to point her cock towards a wall, as the worm's exit was enough to force her body to climax. Lena ended up painting a good part of the wall with her cum, stifling a moan as it happened.

She glared up at the worm matron as she turned away with scorn. This was the worst yet, and there seemed no signs of escape. A rescue was possible, but she had no idea where she was, whether it was still in the city or another dimension. Lena laid down on the stained floors, in a vain attempt to rest. She doubted her captors would give her the chance.

Rescue wouldn't come...though Lena would, many many more times. She was right in that she would have little rest, as each new creature that sought to use her for breeding came sooner and sooner after the last. Gallons of cum flooded into her orifices, hundreds of eggs and larvae were implanted in her body...countless young would be nurtured and grown inside of the poor human girl. Her body didn't suffer the only abuse—many of the creatures toyed with her very mind, whether it was to drive her to lustful insanity or to manipulate her body right onto the shaft of the latest creature while she was helpless to stop herself.

But respite would come, though it would be impossible for Lena to know how long she had been used by the creatures. Her body dangled a short distance off of the floor with each of the tentacles holding each one of her limbs, the position she had last given birth in. Her swollen clit had subsided down to two inches, though it still produced a surprising amount of cum every time she came. Milk dripped from her nipples; all of her alien pregnancies had left her lactating, though her flow was far from the euphoric stream she had produced with some of the creatures.

The door opened, but not to a new creature. Rather, it was the very first creature she had encountered...Lamia. She bore a wide smile on her face as she approached Lena. Behind her, the door closed...and the entire chamber seemed to move. "Lena," she said in a playful voice. "How are you? How was your last labour? I've watched a few, and you certainly seemed to enjoy yourself..." A cold chuckle came from the creature as she reached over to stroke Lena's cheek. "I wish I could have another turn with you, but it's time for you." Her lips parted, a wicked grin upon her face as she waited for the cell to be transported to its destination.

Her resolve withered each time she bore young. At some point, she lost track of time. Lena would be left more and more fearful of her captors with each mating, and more and more open to suggestions each time they bred her. After so many pregnancies, she simply stopped preaching and cursing them, becoming much more passive and suggestive to anything they had thought up. Small conversations occasionally happened, instead of her ordering them to burn in hell for their misdeeds. While she never openly admitted enjoying their treatment, Lena eventually began secretly drawing joy from it. The Witch Hunter lost hope, and began filling it with the only thing that was given to her, their infinite love and care.

Lena's hanging form still dripped milk and cum from her most recent session. When she woke up, her mind idled, wondering what strong specimen they would pair her with next. Instead, her eyes opened to see Lamia before her. This surprised her, and the words confused her.
"Just... fine, but Time? T-time for what? Did I do something wrong? I... I didn't mean to."

The room soon came to a sudden stop. Lamia stroked Lena's cheek with a soft laugh. "Certainly not. You'll see..."

The tentacles that held Lena's body carried her over to the opening door, placing her out of the cell...and in front of a writhing mass of dozens of violet tentacles of all kinds of sizes. But past the tentacles, in the center of the chamber, was the owner of the tentacles. Her body was like a human's, with long black hair accenting her violet skin. A rather large and moist pussy was visible just below her waist and above where her body formed into the tentacles. She bore two pairs of breasts that were large by human standards, but not nearly as big as many of the creatures had possessed.

Once the tentacles from the cell released their grip on Lena, this creature's tentacles began to wrap around Lena. Their touch was...not rough. The tentacles didn't go straight for her holes or breasts. Rather, they gently curled around her body, as if their owner was fearful of being too forceful and hurting Lena.

Finally, the queen of the monsters spoke to Lena. "Welcome to my domain, Lena. It is a pleasure to meet you. You've done so much for my kind...and for that, I truly thank you."

Lena never raised her voice, or a finger to the tentacles carrying her. Instead, she gazed in wonder at the being before her. She was regal, powerful, and had a definite air of authority around her. The queen.

"I... you never gave me a choice. You had your minions kidnap me when I was alone. I wouldn't be here any other way..." Her words were soft, Lena was fearful of this creature, wishing not to anger it. But the change of pace left her hopeful something would happen. Was she let out? Going to die? More torture? She had questions. Questions she thought up since day one.

"Even if I gave you strong children till death, that's not enough to seize the Circle. That has to be what you're after, because of it's power, and how it makes people like me. Who are you, and what do you want with me.... and... how long has it been?"

Back
Top Bottom