Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Break the Circle [SapphicSeductress]

Lamia's crotch buckled against Lena's face as the girl resumed pleasuring her. Soon, she let out a deep moan that built up to a scream, arching her back as she came. Her hands kept Lena's face tight to her pussy, letting her juices squirt into the girl's mouth and over her face. "Ohhh...you could have done better, but..."

She kept Lena's face pressed to her pussy. "I suppose I could do a much better job with you myself if I stuffed your head into me and pleasured myself like that..." Lamia applied more force to Lena's head, almost as if she were about to do that – though she stopped with a giggle. "Alright, little human, I'm done with you. But don't worry, there's plenty of creatures ready to impregnate you."

Lamia uncoiled herself from Lena's body, sliding her tendrils out from the girl's pussy. "Oh, and before I forget...the queen wants her gift back."

As soon as she said the words, the parasite in Lena's pussy would start wiggling about inside of her. It started to slide out of her – ever so slowly, trying to milk every last orgasm it could out of her.

Her eyes closed and her mouth instantly froze as a sizeable amount of girlcum splattered itself on her face. She hung her head down, not wanting to try and swallow any of the corrupt fluid and hoped gravity would just let it drip off of her. Her breathing became a bit, rapid, as Lamia considered forcing her head inside again.

"No, no that's not-" Necessary? Lena was about to prepare for another mind numbing experience of being trapped inside Lamia, holding her breath in fear, but exhaled as she decided against it. Was it over for now? She prayed that it was, but suddenly had her body thrash and convulse, the worm knowing exactly where to touch to make her squirm as it began to leave. Almost instantly, Lena climaxed, her mouth left hanging open as she tried to compose herself and not scream in ecstasy.

Lamia smiled, stroking Lena's breasts as she came from the larva's squirming inside of her. "Oh, I know how good it feels..." she said, slithering around Lena to get behind her. The creature held her pussy close to Lena's as the parasite emerged slightly from the human, still continuing to throb and wiggle all about as it exited Lena's vagina and slid back into Lamia's.

Returning in front of Lena, the creature leaned in close, giving her another venomous kiss. "Sleep tight," she said in a playful voice. "It won't be long until you get to be bred again." Lamia continued to kiss Lena, as if they were lovers, waiting for the human to slip into unconsciousness...and wondering if she would dream of what her next brood would be like.

"Unclean, tainted, I can't, I can't even... wrong." Lena was sputtering random words to herself as her body was burning with desire. She felt empty as the horrid grub finally left her womb and then her body. The sensation of being full almost made her ask for something to fill it back up. Before she could dwell on this and repress those thoughts, Lamia kneeled to give the human a goodnight kiss. While Lena did her best not to return the kiss, holding her tongue, her head and eye movements felt sluggish. In less than a minute she was knocked out.

In her mind, the same scene played in her head. Being filled and being emptied, receiving, then giving back. She saw an image of herself, begging to be put to use, to help the things she knew she should hate.

When Lena would regain consciousness, she would be lying down, pinned down by the tentacles with her limbs spread out. The pile of eggs she had laid would be gone.

It would soon become clear that she wasn't lying on the floor, but rather on some kind of humanoid creature with plump breasts. A soft giggle filled the room as two creatures stepped out from the shadows. Their skin was a light violet, their hair formed of long tentacles, their eyes a bright blue. The two creatures both sported cocks, both about seven inches long. The only difference between the two standing before her was that one bore a second pair of breasts underneath the first, just as large as her other two.

The multi-breasted creature approached Lena, standing near her spread legs with a cold look upon her face. "Our fellow monster told us you enjoyed laying her eggs. I'm going to enjoy impregnating you, human." The second creature started around, approaching Lena's head. And underneath Lena, the third creature's erection started to press between Lena's asscheeks, cool with a slick fluid that covered her penis.

Lena stirred with pleasant thoughts in her head, until she tried to stretch her arms and realized they were restrained. As before her eyes were completely open in a second, seeing she was still restrained. The human pulled on her binds, testing them, before her eyes gazed down on the pair of monsters that stepped inside. Lena visibly gulped at the sight of male sex organs on these creatures, shuddering at their intentions.

"Y-you can't be serious." She stuttered, feeling one of their shafts grind against her. "How could I enjoy something like that? This isn't right... If I had any control right now this wouldn't be happening!"

The multi-breasted woman's smile widened. "What isn't there to enjoy? The copulation, the pregnancy, the birthing...oh, it's a shame one of us hasn't made you grow a cock, then we could all be pregnant together." Her eyes closed, one hand absent-mindedly rubbing her cock and the other stroking her belly.

She pressed the tip of her shaft against Lena's pussy lips, while her two companions readied their cocks near Lena's ass and mouth. "We can be very gentle, human," said their leader, sliding the tip of her cock up and down those nether lips. "The moment we slide into you, your mind will crave us. You will need us to cum in you, to fill you with seed, and to keep pleasuring you until you're ready to give birth. We will be gentle...or rough. All you have to do is give in." The creature hovering her tool over Lena's face brought it closer to her mouth, letting the strangely-sweet scent of the slick fluid that coated their cocks waft into Lena's nostrils. "Start sucking her, and we shall make this very pleasant for you. Or we shall focus on our pleasure."

Their words were tempting for Lena. All she would have to do was submit to their whims, and everything would be wonderful. The penis grinding against her entrance, coupled with the sweet smell of the other in front of her, made it hard to focus. She was speechless for a few seconds, eyes following the cock hovering in front of her. It would be so easy to reach out and give it a lick.

"No!" While tired, she did her best to squirm in place, turning her head away from the monster's shaft in front of her. "I will not cooperate. I will not! Consortion with inhuman beings leads to ruin. I will NOT forsake my beliefs. I care not for joy, only my duty."

The leader of the three hermaphroditic creatures looked a little saddened by Lena's resistance. The pressure of her penis against Lena's slit eased...for just a second.

"You heard her. Time to have our fun."

With that, both the multi-breasted leader and the monster underneath Lena slid their cocks into her lower holes while the creature with her cock over Lena's face tried to force her shaft into the human's mouth. The slick coating on their penises would make their penetration much less painful and much more pleasurable...very much more pleasurable. Each thrust into her pussy and anus would feel near-orgasmic, thanks to the creatures' aphrodisiac.

Their leader hoped that their third member would have a chance to force her member into Lena's mouth. Their venom made insertion much more physically satisfying, but ingesting the slick fluid upon her penis would flood her mind with feral desire. That...and she wanted both of her fellow creatures to have their fun with this one.

It only took a few seconds of having the two cocks inside Lena to calm her down. Though remaining silent, her struggles ceased and her mouth was left hanging open, inviting the lonesome penis in front of her face. Her body was reacting well to the chemicals that were being soaked into her body. It NEEDED more. How bad would one more cock hurt? With every push the monsters made, her body found itself more accommodating for them. Her tongue soon reached out to taste the shaft close to her.

As soon as Lena's lips parted, the monster took her chance, sliding her cock into Lena's mouth. A squirt of pre-cum slid down the human's throat as Lena's tongue stroked the creature's cock, the creature sliding its hands almost-lovingly underneath Lena's head, though it was clear that its intention was to keep the girl from moving away from the cock.

While the leader of the three continued to pound into Lena's vagina, the creature underneath started to slow down. Her rising shrill moans made it clear what was about to come—and cum she did, with a slight quiver of her penis prior to cum flooding into Lena. The sheer quantity of the cum would become apparent from the warmth spreading from her ass.

Only a little of the cum leaked out as the creature resumed thrusting into Lena's anus. Their leader was started to moan, her pace hastening. She could smell her fellow creature's cum; she wanted hers now, sooner than later. Only a small part of her mind found amusement at how easily the human had given in.

This wasn't right. Lena knew it wasn't. Her mind screamed to do anything to resist, to fight back. But as the vile creature in front of her pushed the third cock inside her mouth, any hope of fighting back melted away. She couldn't help herself but suck on the meat that stuffed her face. It was as if Lena's body needed to be filled. Within seconds she was utterly addicted to the touch and taste of the creatures around her.

She moaned into the penis she was tending to with surprised joy as one of them reached their limit, filling her lower tract full of monster sperm. The sensation forced Lena over the edge herself, cumming all over the wicked rod that was pressing against her womb. The young woman's limbs went limp, Lena's eyes watering at how... great, this felt.

With Lena's juices coating her cock, it wasn't long until the multi-breasted creature let out her euphoric cry. Warm seed flooded into Lena, filling her womb—enough seed to make a small bump on her stomach once the creature was finished. Only moments later did the creature with her cock in Lena's mouth also climax, squirting her cum into the human's mouth and throat, though not as much as her two fellow creatures.

None of them stopped, and it wasn't long until all three of them came again together. More cum was spewed into her anus, womb, and mouth, the small swelling from the seed inside of her now becoming a noticeable bulge of cum. While the creature with her cock in Lena's mouth slowly drew herself from the girl's lips, the two others kept their shafts lodged inside of Lena. With a smile, their leader said, "How did you like us? Are you already looking forward to giving birth to my young?" She stroked Lena's bloated belly with a soft laugh. "I can sense her growing in you...but did you think someone like myself would have any trouble impregnating a fertile human like yourself?"

Lena was fucked into a near comatose state, her mind eventually ceasing to think as her entire being focused on The ecstacy she felt. More and more seed was planted in her, and her belly swelled with promise. There was no doubt: she was pregnant.

Her tears continued as they all pulled out of the abused girl. Lena swallowed every drop in the heat od the moment, almost moving her hips to the rhythm of their thrusts. Could she still be considered pure, and holy?

"Y-you ruined me!" She stammered out, "This is just wrong... I'm not supposed to take joy from this. Only a whore would. I can't, w-won't agree to whatever you do with me. I'm better than that. Humanity depends on it."

The multi-breasted creature reached forward, giving Lena's cheek a gentle stroke. "Ruined?" she said in a dismissive tone. "Oh, don't you see that reproduction is the greatest beauty of all? Aren't you happy to be bearing my young, human? After all, it's already done. Just a while longer and you'll be ready to give birth. Aren't you excited?"

She, along with the creature whose cock was buried in Lena's ass, pulled themselves out, their shafts followed by cum dripping out of the human's holes. "After all, you enjoyed it. You know you did. And I'm sure you'll enjoy watching me impregnate my fellow creatures here as well...."

With a smile, she stepped away from Lena with her two companions. With one sultry look from their mistress, one of the creatures laid down on the ground. Their leader took that creature's cock into her ass while her second companion mounted the leader's cock. The three of them went on for what would seem like hours, cumming over and over again, letting Lena watch them reach their climax, watch the seed drip out of their holes, watch them switch positions again and again. All the while, the weight in Lena's womb would grow, amazingly fast compared to a human pregnancy—a combination of the creatures' natural growth and Lena's magical essence. With each glance the leader of the creatures took of the human's swelling stomach, she knew it wouldn't be long....

Lena found the resolve to frown at the creature's remarks, her face frozen as it was caressed.

"Is this all you do? Is this all you think about? Sex? I wouldn't expect inhuman creatures like you to understand. There's strength in restraint and self-control. You may say my ignorance is my strength, but you would be right. This is evil. You are evil. And I do NOT find the idea of your child inside me beautiful. If you're allowed to just... mate, like this all the time, it affects my people. You prey on the weak, and you do with them what you will..."

She saw her lecture most likely fell on deaf ears. Lena could clearly see the trio going at it with eachother in an attempt to make a half-sister for the life growing inside her. Lena sighed, looking away and closing her eyes, trying as best she could to tune them out. But the sounds they made, and the sensation of her body expanding to accomodate the child, kept her distracted. Her lips licked at themselves subconsciously as her eyes cracked open to see their position switch. Her mouth watered for another taste of what the monsters had to offer. Lena never said a word, however. She kept silent, despite her hunger for more of their flesh filling her.

The three went on for quite some time, until finally their leader came to a stop after cumming in her companion. Her eyes wandered over to Lena, who looked as if she would have been close to birth for a human pregnancy. "It's time..." she said, pulling her cock out of the ass of her fellow creature before walking over to Lena.

As she put a hand on Lena's swollen stomach, fluid would begin to leak out of the human's pussy. It was indeed time. Fortunately for Lena, it would be nearly painless to give birth to the creature's child. "A shame that our queen won't let me impregnate you again..." she said with a smile. "Maybe, if you hurry up, I'll fill your ass just once. For bearing my young...."

The human was confused. The contractions she felt were suppost to leave her in agony. Instead, this was almost effortless on her part. Something was moving, being forced out of her womb. It was a similar feeling to the eggs leaving her rear, but more natural. She shut her eyes tight, keeping her head turned away from whatever horrid creature would come out as she was on the verge of tears again.

She heard one of them invite another turn at taking one of their cocks inside her. Lena stuttered, trying to find the words to say no, while the thought of it was rather pleasant.

"I... N-no, I wholeheartedly refuse. I refuse. I don't want anymore, and I don't want to give birth!" The last part was inevitable. She could already feel the spawn move closer and closer to her pussy.

"I'm disappointed..." said the leader of the creatures. "But you were a perfect bearer of my young. And..."

More fluids leaked from Lena's pussy, followed by the head of the baby emerging from her pussy. The multi-breasted creature knelt down, taking the child in her hands as she was birthed.

Once it was over, the creature stood up, the baby in her arms. It looked almost like a human child, save for the tentacle-like hair. "Beautiful, isn't she? She'll grow to be a strong warrior for our queen...one that will take humans like you to become our breeding slaves."

She handed the child off to one of her two companion creatures, both of whom departed the chamber. Once they walked out of the door, the multi-breasted creature walked behind Lena with a snicker. "It's just me and you now, human. Tell me the truth...you liked it. You liked it..." The tip of her cock began to rub against Lena's asshole. "...you liked it, didn't you? You want more of my cum in you! I wish I could make you my personal breeding slave...but this will have to do." She plunged herself into Lena's ass, thrusting hard and fast, intent on taking whatever pleasure she could before she was called away—or this human was overwhelmed by the pleasure that she knew Lena had felt.

The ordeal was still taxing. Instead of pain, however, the feeling of passage felt nothing but wonderful. Lena fought with herself to not scream for joy as the baby slowly exited her body. Apart from her limbs jerking in random directions, she was mostly passive throughout the birth, breathing heavily as her eyes were still shut. She couldn't stand to look at the child, a spawn of a heartless monster... and her own. Curious, Lena opened her eyes slightly to gaze upon the fruit of her labors. She was mostly disgusted, but a small sense of pride was felt as she saw how how healthy and promising it was.

She shook her head at the thought, trying to get it out of her head. Lena gave them nothing but silence as the demonic creatures left, all but one. Her breathing began to race as the matronly monster walked behind her, feeling the same cock from before brush against her. It was hard, and eager for another go. As it was forced inside, she let out a genuine moan of pleasure, before letting out a string of protests.

"G-get out of me. I-I don't want you in there! You can't-... You can't make me admit it! It's disgusting, and, and vile, what you're doing to me! I'm not like you. Don't you understand!?"

The creature didn't say a word in response; all she needed to hear was that sound of pleasure as she forced herself in. Her hands reached around Lena's body as she felt her climax draw close, squeezing the human's breasts as cum erupted into Lena's anus, the warmth spreading quite deep into her. The shaft was pulled out moments later, still dripping with cum as the seed dripped out of the human's hole.

With a wicked smile, the creature said, "Farewell, human. Have fun with whoever comes next." She planted a kiss on Lena's cheek before walking away with a snicker. The door opened for a few seconds, long enough to let the creature leave, before closing.

Lena was left all alone once again...though now, the tentacles that had been wrapped around her now unravelled from her limbs. The next monster that would use the poor girl as a host for her young waited to see what the human would do before she would enter.

The act of being raped by the monster was pressing against Lena's conscience. The fact that really made her question herself was that, while degrading, this was all so pleasurable. Even now, this was evident to her and the unnamed creature. Occasional moans escaped her lips before being shut tight again. Although she never said a word, Lena's periodic cries got louder, and louder, until her body convulsed in climax, leaving her leaking feminine fluids and staining the ground well before the creature reached her own limit. All Lena could do was endure the moment until the moment was complete, and the monster left her to her fate.

She almost fell asleep in her prison, when her suddenly body hit the floor, jarring her awake. Lena stared back at the tendrils that kept her restrained, unable to do anything, in confusion. Was this an accident? Was she free, or was this arranged? A test. Regardless, Lena scrambled away from the restraints as quickly as possible. The idea of being tied down for more demonic forces to breed her was an idea that scared her to death. Turning to the door, she gave it a good knock, thrilled at a chance to get away. Lena knocked a second time, testing the strength of the door. She wondered if she even had the strength to punch through the door, or anything. The torture the woman endured left her extremely tired.

Before Lena could strike the door again, it opened to allow in the next creature. Her skin and hair was a pale beige, her body was humanoid from the waist up...whereas below her waist was a body like a giant worm, sliding along the floor. The creature's long hair hung over her pair of prominent breasts and a large vertical slit was visible where her humanoid body met her worm-like lower half. Once she inched through the doorway, it closed behind her.

The creature looked upon the weary human and gave a warm smile. "Hello, Lena," she said in a soft voice. "My name is Nectia...I ask that you call me Mistress Nectia. I don't need to tell you what you shall be doing for me, I suppose. You have no need to fear me, Lena. I watched those who impregnated you previously and I prefer to be gentle and loving with those who shall carry my young. It makes most much more willing...though your powers might make it a little harder for me to influence you should you not submit to me."

A hint of wickedness was visible in her smile as she beckoned to Lena. "Come to me, Lena. Come to me of your own accord and I will be gentle with you. I need you to bring me to climax." Her left hand stroked the lips of her large slit, while her right hand brushed aside the hair that covered her magnificent breasts. If she had to implant thoughts in this human's mind, it would be much easier if some part of Lena wanted her sexually.

The Witch Hunter began pacing backwards, trying to keep distance from this new creature before her. It reminded her of the lamia, except, almost an insect half. She stopped when her feet brushed against the tentacles on the floor, fearing they would reach up to grab her again. That was when she finally acknowledged this newcomer.

"If you know my name, then you know I can't accept your offer... Leave me alone and let me pass, or I'll... I'll..." It was an empty threat, they both knew she could barely raise a finger to defend herself. Her stubbornness would stick, and Lena refused to submit. Deep in her mind however, thoughts she had repressed, of the joy the other monsters had to offer, still lingered. Lena was, curious, what this Nectia had to offer.

Nectia had expected resistance...and intrigue. It was exactly what she wanted. As Lena drew away, Nectia moved her body, resting her humanoid half on her elbows with her worm half outstretched. She closed her eyes, reaching into Lena's mind, bringing with it a single image—Lena laying upon Nectia's lower body, her face buried in the creature's wide pussy—and a single sentence: You need to bring me to climax, Lena.

The creature continued to beckon as she placed that image and thought into Lena's mind. Perhaps the human would be able to resist that. Maybe not. "Just come, Lena..." she said. "All you have to do is suck on my clit...." With her right hand, she parted her wide slit, letting out a heady sexual aroma and revealing her plump button. Just as Nectia's vagina looked large enough to fit Lena's head easily, her clit looked just large enough to fit inside of Lena's mouth. You need to bring me to climax, Lena.

Back
Top Bottom