Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sliding Scale of Plot and Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonlore

Moon
The Basics: I’m looking for a dedicated long-term rp partner interested in character arcs, world-building, and plots. Smut is lovely but it alone will rarely hold my interest. I don’t care about post lengths as long as I get all the information I need in your post and I admit my posts tend to get short during dialogue. I should also warn you that I have some trouble with spelling at times so please bear with me. I prefer to post via email but can be convinced to use IM or the forum. I only really like playing FXF or (oddly enough) MXM (with an added F at times) but can easily play F + M (no romance)

The Genres: I love Urban Fantasy/Supernatural stories, Faerie tales, and the like. I can also do High Fantasy. Realistic stories bore me and Sci-fi normally isn’t my cup of tea but at times I can go with it.

People slowly discovering that things aren’t what they seem
Hybrid stories; where people learn that they aren’t fully human
Deals with higher powers and moral corruption
Dark isn’t evil/light isn’t good and moral grayness
Strong-will subs
Role reversal
Love stories that don’t happen (clearly because I’m a cynical, mean person)

Dislikes:
Subs that have no willpower
My character being expected to care about yours for no reason
Black and White worlds
Incest
Ageplay
Playing out normal dates, it’s just boring

What I play: I’m a switch and when I play subs they are fairly strong-willed. I can play either male or female but lean towards female OC and male fan characters. I like trickster types and lean towards magic users, scholars, and thieves. I like hybrids and supernatural creatures.

Below are a few plots; some more plot, some more smut

On the plot side:

The Black Violin
After vanishing from her college town, Gwyn reappeared a year and a day later, wandering around town as if nothing happened. Her scars, glass eye, and fuzzy memory point to a traumatic ordeal but her cold confidence and new found skills paint a different picture. The detective on the case races to figure out what happened before her capturer strikes again, certain that all their answers lie in the mysterious black violin Gwyn refuses to be parted from.

The Art Dealer
Less of a plot and more of a character; Penrose is a young Ravnos art thief whose sire died shortly after turning her. Currently she’s living in [insert city] under the guise of an airheaded Toredear. This character doesn’t completely understand vampire society and has created several identities to protect herself with, including that of an art dealer who seduces and feeds on the daughters of high society. Possible ideas for her include: Her sire actually being alive, she ran when they were attacked and never saw her die; the Tzimcie who attacked her sire coming after her; a mortal getting slowly pulled into the vampiric world through her; or simply an elder seeing through her disguise.

Winter War
Queen Mab’s death has left the Unseelie throne open and Faerie is thrown into war as her heirs battle each other. The changelings (part fae/part human) of Earth are left scrambling to keep the war from tearing Earth apart while trying to decide what this battle means for them and their loyalties.

On the smut side:

A Deal with a Demon
Celia was a history grad student with an academic interest in the occult until her mother’s illness forced her to put her knowledge to use. Now she’s sworn [X] years of her away to a demon in exchange for a cure. However Celia isn’t stupid; she has a contract and knows that if she can get the demon to break her end…well she gets both the cure and her freedom.

Alpha/Omega
A group of alphas explorers discover a land/world where the roles are reversed; omegas and betas rule while alphas are kept at home. After all, alphas have such violent urges that need to be controlled. At first they see this world as ripe for picking, as surely real alphas could dominate them, but quickly realize that they’re in over their heads…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom