Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hostile Takeover (Ryanmo97 x wonderoftheworld)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Ethnicity: White
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

It was Friday and Ryan was hoping he could finish his regular work before the work week ended, and get out of the office without his bitch of a boss, who was also the owner of the company, catching him. She was always dumping work on him at the last minute. He hardly had any time to go out any more because a lot of nights he had to stay home and do the extra work. But not this weekend, he was going to veg out and relax all weekend.

He finished up the last of his paper work and he looked at the clock and saw it was 5:00 PM. He smiled as he started to pack up his stuff. He just picked up his jacket and his bag when the phone rang, "SHIT!" he thought to himself. He picked up the phone, "Ryan Morris..." it was her, his face dropped. She wanted to see him before he left "Yes, Miss Sanders." He hung up the phone and went to her office and knocked on the door. He turned and watch as the rest of the office workers started filing out of the building for their weekend.

Name:Julian Sanders
Height:5'8
Hair:brown
Eyes:brown
Pic

Julian sat at her desk, clicking through her computer and typing as she looked up hearing the knocks. Her brown eyes behind a pair of stylish glasses as they looked up to the door. "come in" she said watching as Ryan had walked in "I'm so sorry for this" not really " but we just had a new case come in that you need to get to work on right away" she moved a rather large stack of papers over and looked at him with a smirk little grin. "And I want them on my desk by Monday morning" she stated before turning back to her computer.

Her attention now on something else she lifted up her well mancured hand, and her red nail polish as she waved it. "Begone minion" she stated as she expected him to grab the work and leave. By now it was clear to most of her employees that there was never a good excuse for her as nothing was more important then work. Try to tell her other wise and the unemployment office would be happy to listen to it.

Ryan walked into her office and listened to what she wanted. His heart sunk. He was planing on just sitting around the house just relaxing now he had a whole shit load of work to do. He picked up the paperwork and started to head out the door. Then he heard her say to him, "Begone, Minion..."

He turned and looked at her... "What did you call me?" He walked back over to her desk and walked over to the side she was sitting behind... "I'm not your little minion that you can just dump the work on that you don't want to do... You've had all day to tell me about this... and now when I'm ready to go home and relax for the weekend you pile this on me? No... Not this weekend... I'm not going to do it... What do you think of that, you bitch?" He stood there and waited for her to make the next move.

As she sat in her chair she noticed that he had turned around. Looking up at him she simply raised an eyebrow as she adjusted her coat some as it hugged the woman's rather large breast. She was barely paid attention to him as he spoke and her expression was that of a bored person. She even wondered if she left the iron on at home, then remembered she didn't have an iron as she paid people for such things. Once he was done she leaned back in her chair crossing those stocking clad legs of hers. "oh your done now? Ok" she said in a calm tone. "well I am sorry you feel that way. If you do not think you are capable of the work you are given I am sure many applicants would be happy to step up for your short comings"

She turned her chair back toward her computer as she waved her hand "Have that finished by monday or don't bother showing up" she stated mater of factual as she went back to her computer. She was looking through real estate ads looking for a bigger house as she was ignoring the male and she leaned over onto her desk resting her head on her hand.

Ryan then turned Juilan's chair so she was facing him. Then he pulled her up out of her chair and grabbed her by the lapels of her blazer "I don't think so..., because I know where all the money comes and where it all goes... I know about all of your little dirty dealings and other tricks that aren't quite legal... I'm sure the FBI and the SEC would LOVE to know what I know... You've been a naughty girl, Juilan... And it's time you were punished..." Before she knew what was going on. Ryan was sitting in her chair. He pulled her across his lap. He found the zipper on her skirt and started to lower it... Then, he started to pull it off of her... he couldn't wait to see what kind of underwear she was wearing...

She felt her chair being whisked around as she looked at him feeling him grab her blazer and lifting her off of the chair "What the hell do you think you are doing! Your evidence be damned when your being charged with assault" she said glaring at him hoping, though they would honestly both go down if this little altercation came to light, but he didn't need to know that, and she hopped he didn't. Though soon he was sitting as she was pulled down, Struggling against him as he un did her skirt and pulled it down. She was wearing black lace panties, the material was see through as the bottom of her firm ass cheeks showed through. Her garter belt was also exposed, the straps going down to her mid thigh as they kept her stockings taunt. "What the hell do you think you are doing!" she said as her hand reached up to shove at his face, her manicured hands pushing him away as her other hand was reaching out for her phone to call security.

Ryan turned the chair so the back of the chair was facing the desk and the phone was out of reach. . "It won't do any good to scream... Remember you had this office soundproofed..." Juilan's skirt fell down her legs and off her feet. Then he then unhook her stockings from her garter belt and pulled her panties off her legs. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time..." Ryan then started spanking Juilan's bare ass with his hand...

She had just almost reached the phone when the chair turned and it she fumbled with it knocking it off the hook. Soon enough her skirt fell from her legs as she reached up grabbing his face trying to push it back as her panties were soon removed as well, sliding down her legs and stopping at her ankles "You fucking pig! I'll destroy you for this!" she shouted before that first loud slap of his hand meeting that firm round meat of her ass as she screamed feeling him spank her. That fair skin turning a light red as she felt it burn softly stinging as each hit only made it worse and her legs kicked out as she was trying to break free.

Ryan then started to spank her ass... "You are very naughty girl, Julian..." He gave her ten good spanks. Then stood her up and laid her on her desk. He stood up and dropped his pants and boxer shorts to the floor, showing her his hard 9" cock. Then he climbed on top of her, pinning her arms over her head then he shoved his cock into her pussy. "mmm yeah..."

She screamed as he slapped her ass, each time ripples being sent down her flesh as they turned a soft red from the abuse, once stopping she bushed as her eyes were watering, worse was she could feel a burning between her thighs, not a pain, but an ache or longing. soon enough she was tossed onto her down desk, her flailing caused her to knock her phone off of her desk as she struggled under his strong grip and her arms were pinned while he was between her legs so she couldn't kick. "what the...no you can't do this stop, stop!!" she begged seeing his cock, thick and veiny as he shoved into her pussy as she arched her back. He would be pleasantly surprised to find her folds were wet as that wrapped around his girth. Feeling that thick cock pushing into her she screamed looking up at him struggling more as he rapped her 'you fucking pig...I'll get you for this!" she shouted.

Ryan was surprised to find her pussy wet when he started to fuck her. "You love this don't you Julian..." He pounded her pussy as hard as he could, "God you are so fucking tight. It must have been awhile since you've had a good fucking... Well, that's going to change my dear, in fact a lot of things are going to change around here... First off, you're going to give your company to me. Then you're going to give me everything you own including all your money and then, finally, your going to give yourself to me and become my sex slave... Because, if you turn me in... then I turn you in... and we both know that if you go to jail, you are going for a LONG time..."

She cried out screaming as that big, thick cock rapped her. Sadly he was right, it had been awhile for the career focused woman, but even then she tended to be the one in charge. She could feel every inch of it glide into her wet vaginal canal, pushing and stretching her soft flesh as it wrapped tightly around that cock, squeezing it as she arched her back and bit down on her lip to hold back her moans. She looked at him, eyes filled with hatred as he was right, she would go away for a very long time and all of her money and her career would be over. At the same time she despised the man, despite how much her traitorous cunt seemed to love him. With each thrust the woman's rather large breast could bee seen bouncing inside of her her blouse as she closed her hey tightly and leaned her head back groaning and shaking her head refusing to let out that moan.

Ryan pounded her harder and harder with each stroke, "So what's it going to be Juile?" he asked... "Are you going to submit to me or are we both going to jail?"

Back
Top Bottom