Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nefarious' Thread- Go on, click me~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefarious

Moon
Hi there!
I’m pretty new to the world of roleplaying so I won’t be as good as some of the experienced users who roam these halls but I'd like to think I can hold my own. I’m constantly learning and picking up on new ways to express my characters so with enough practice I should be pretty decent soon-ish.
Since I’m new to this, I don’t really have any preferred pairings or established likes/dislikes. I’m very open to almost all kinks so don’t be afraid to tell me what you like, no matter how weird.

There are just a few things I require from you-
1. Please use proper capitalization and punctuation. It makes your posts easier to read as well as nicer looking.
2. Make sure to write at least one paragraph per post even if it is a small one. I know it can be hard to write multiple paragraphs if nothing very complex is happening at the time but you need to give me something to work with.
3. If I’m doing something you don’t like- TELL ME. The same applies if you’re losing interest in the roleplay.

I love plot-heavy roleplays and deep characters but I’m more than willing to indulge in pure smut ones too if that’s what you’d like. I currently don’t have any specific roles or settings that I’d like to play with but I will update this thread once I do.

If you’re interested, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss characters, plots, kinks etc. I’m online quite often so I’m likely to reply quickly.
Thanks for stopping by!

I wasn't able to use the internet for a few months due to some unfortunate IRL circumstances but I'm back now.
I just re-read my initial post and.. ugh. I should apologize for the obnoxious use of french.

Bumpity-bump!

Back after a long (reluctant) hiatus. Real life can be very demanding sometimes. Who knew?
Oh and I also edited out the obnoxious use of French from the original post. Better late than never.

Anyway- Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom