Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enter the Hollow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedar Hollow

Meteorite
Clever, right?
Well, I find it amusing x3

This is my first request thread so give me a break if it is lacking, I would appreciate some pointers as well.

Right now I am looking for long term roleplays focused on more than just sex. I want to build up an intricate story with you that we can both enjoy contributing to. I would like at least a couple paragraphs for each response but I'm not going to be strict about it. I will match what I am given and give what I would like. My only expectation is that we have fun and can work together on this.

Info
First, PM me. Once we have decided something we can keep it on here or move it to email. I prefer email since I can get back to you at any point of the day but I am perfectly fine with keeping it on here.

I am in California so be aware of possible time differences between us.

If I enjoy writing with you and have something good to respond with I will give you as many paragraphs as you like.

I always enjoy communication so be sure to tell me your ideas and feelings too.

I prefer to have my character 18 - 26 but can be persuaded to go from 16 - 32.

Pairings
The ones I would like to be will be highlighted =3
Male x Female
Dom Male x Sub Male
Dom Female x Sub Female

I don't know how I feel about Futas yet. So if someone is willing to gently show me they can x3

I have a lot of interests, if I need to list them I will. I will also be making an F-List later. My characters tend to be feisty even if they are playing a delicate role.

Some Go's are:
Monsters
Criminals
Superheroes
School Related
Furries/Animals/Pokémon
Friends
Siblings/Cousins
Pirates
Royalty

If I think of more I'll put it here. If you want something more detailed then I can do specific pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom