Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bunny's Requests <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunBunny

Dust
Hello there! You can call me Bunny! Lets get to business shall we?

How do I write?
I don't know if I write good or bad but I can tell you a few preferences!
- I write in third person, using words like you and I in a fantasy world just doesn't sit well.
- Threads, It's easier for me to organize my role plays that way. Don't bother asking for emails or IM because that is a no.
- I don't have high expectations in length. I really don't worry too much on quantity as long as it's not a one liner. I understand in high action moments its difficult to write a novel without knowing what the other character might do. (Lets say your character attacks another, your characters next actions do depend on if they miss, or only kind of hurt the other character or if they are out cold.) I typically write 1-3 solid paragraphs per reply, though if I'm feeling particularly inspired or my character is by themselves interacting with NPCs for a bit then I have written up to 5-6 paragraphs that are a hair smaller.
- I don't expect too much in general. I have fairly decent grammar and because this is a computer, my spelling in usually right, though I can have struggles with punctuation. I don't expect humans to be perfect, but as long as there is effort put in and the idea can be expressed I feel you are good to go.

Lets Plot!
When going about plotting I typically discuss a very basic plot, something that can be described in a short sentence. Then we may proceed in discussing characters. We then can add a few fabulous details before we begin. Typically I allow plots to be developed as we play out a story and if any major events come up, they can be discussed in ooc.

I love a plot and in a role play I prefer more plot then smut. I love a lot of things actually. Romance in a story is a must have for me though it dose not have to be the main idea of a plot. I'm open to all genres, fantasy being one of my favorites along with sifi. Typically I have a few basic ideas in mind I would like to try out but I love to see what others come up with!

Now for the Juicy preferences (in no order)
Consensual
Hetro
BL
GL
Bondage(Mild)
Blindfolds
Breeding
Pregnancy (Hetro/BL/GL)
Everywhere but the bed (On the dryer, the staircase, kitchen table ect.)
Lets include the bed XD
Tickling
Biting
Scratching
Hair Pulling
Spanking
Teasing
Angry Sex
Virginity
Make up sex
Ice
Vanilla