Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Silent Treatment (Ryanmo97 X loneiysong)

Ryan smiled when she asked if he would be joining her, "yes... Yes I will..." Ryan started to fix his plate. He looked at her naked body and said,"So are you have you decied to become a nudist?"

She handed him the plate she had made for him and began to make her own and laughed at his question.

"Why even bother getting dressed? You don't let me leave my room, no one sees me." She shrugged and sat down and leaned back and crossed her legs.

"Now if you change your mind, I will wear clothes." SHE shrugged and begna to eat the turkey and leaned her head back sighing in pleasure.

Ryan thought for a moment... "I see... I see... So, would you like to leave your room and explore our home? Because, it's not like I can let people know you are here... I did kidnap you..." Ryan started to eat, "So... Do you have that list for me?"

She laughed adn nodded and got up and walked to a piece of paper and folded it and handed it to him and sat down and crossed her legs again and shrugged. "So you're giving me permission to look around your house." SHE smiled adn leaned back.

"Why did you kidnap me?"

Ryan looked over her list and nodded... "Yes... You said you wanted to stay with me... I think I can trust you..." when she asked why he kidnapped her he said, "To fulfill a fantasy of mine..."

Ryan smiled when she said that he would grow bored with her, "I doubt that..." he took a sip of his drink and when she asked what his fantasy was he said, "To kidnap a woman and make her my sex slave..." Then he continued to eat.

"Some sex slave, I thought sex slaves got more sex." SHe laughed adn continued to eat and ate more than her share and leaned back and put the pie on the table for later and stretched out on her stomach like a cat on her bed adn watched him and smiled watching him.

Ryan smiled at what she said about sex... "Oh yeah?" Ryan got up and started to take his clothes off. Once he was naked, he climbed up on the bed and started kissing her.

Ryan smiled, "I don't have to... I've got all my work done for today... So I can spend the night with you..." Ryan moaned as he started to play with his cock. Ryan moved his hands to her pussy and slid a couple of fingers in her.

Ryan moaned and continued to finger her pussy. "Oh, Rose... " he moaned. He rubbed her breasts with his free hand.

"Oh yeah..." he moaned, "Oh... I'm going to cum..." He continued to play with her pussy and rub her breasts.

Ryan moaned, "Oh yeah... Mmmm... Yeah... Oh... Here it comes..." Ryan then shot his load all over her.

Ryan smiled... "Now it's your turn to cum..." Ryan then stopped playing with her pussy and moved his mouth down to her mound. He slid his tongue along the slit before it ducked inside.

Back
Top Bottom