Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Silent Treatment (Ryanmo97 X loneiysong)

Ryan smiled. "Wonderful... Now let me take you to your new room..." Ryan blindfolded Rose and took her out of the new cell. Then he took her to her new bedroom. The room was a stark contrast to the cell. The walls were painted very light pink. The bed was a four post canopy queen sized bed, with a nightstand on each side. Directly across from the bed was a medium sized flat screen TV sitting on a large case filled with DVDs, Blu-Ray Discs, and CDs. To the left of the TV was the door that lead out. To the right of the TV was a series of shelves that had a Satellite TV Receiver, a Blu-Ray Player and A CD player. On the wall to the right of the bed, was a vanity with all of Rose's favorite cosmetics and a nice big make up mirror. There was also a door that lead to a private work out area, their were various machines for her to use and an area for her to do stretches. On the wall the head of the bed rested on, was the door to the bathroom. It looked the same as the other bathroom except this one had a bathtub and a shower stall. On the wall to the left of the bed, was a bookcase filed with books and the door to a large walk-in closet.

Inside where all sorts of clothes all in her size. There were all kinds of tops, blouses, skirts and dresses. There were no pants or shorts. He pointed to the floor and showed her all the shoes. They were all Mary Jane style shoes ranging from sneakers to regular flats to pumps with a 2" heel. He showed her a large dresser filled with bras, matching bikini cut panties, and other lingerie and sleeping clothes. They walked out of the closet and he said, "I just wanted to tell you a couple more things. If there is anything that you don't have here that you'd like, let me know and I'll get it for you." He pointed to a phone on the nightstand that sat next to the remote that controlled the TV and satellite. The phone had no buttons on it. "That is your direct line to me, if you need anything just call me, OK? Any Questions?"

Rose shut her eyes as he blindfolded her and lead her out of the room. She looked around and smiled widely. The color was not really her, but it was pretty. She walked around and then looked back at him and canted her head noticing the lack of pants and shorts. She smiled seeing a lot of tv shows on dvd that she had been wanting to catch up on. And a bookcase. She smiled and bit her lip. She looked t the bathroom and everything else. She walked around with him and then looekd at the phone.

"Why are there no pants or shorts?" She asked simply and looked at him standing and looking over the books. She would also need her graphic novels that she helped create.

Ryan blushed a little, "Well... this is going to sound a little chauvinist but I don't think women should wear pants or shorts... Plus... you have really nice legs...." He smiled...

Ryan smiled at he comment about giving her clothes... "If you want to go around naked... I won't stop you..." When she asked if she could give him a list of things she wanted he said, "Of course... what ever you like I will get you..."

Ryan smiled as Rose stripped. Once she was naked again he took over to her bed and laid her down...Then He started to take his clothes off... Once he was naked he joined her on the bed. He made his way down to her pussy and the he licked her pussy lips.

Ryan continued to lick Rose's pussy. His tongue would dip into her folds every so often. He reached up and started to play with her breasts.

Ryan then changed his position and turned himself around so his hard cock was in her face as he continue to lick her pussy.

Ryan moaned as Rose started to suck on his cock... "mmm...' He moaned as he started eat out her pussy.

Ryan could feel the cum building in his dick as he continued to lick her pussy and stick his tongue inside. Ryan reached down and started to play with he breasts some more.

Ryan stopped licking Rose's pussy long enough to moan, "Oh, Rose... I'm going to cum..." Then he went back to eating her out.

Ryan moaned as he shot his load into mouth and he drank up her cum... When they were done, he moved up and laid down next to her, "That was great..." Ryan then got up and started to dress.

She sighed and curled up next to him and then watched him get dressed. She stretched out on her stomach.

"One day, I am going to entice and seduce you so much you will never leave." She teased him and reached out running her fingers along his back and watched him smiling wider canting her head a bit.

Ryan smiled, "I wish I didn't have to leave... But, I have things to take care of... I'll be back later to get your list..." He gave her a kiss and head out.

She sighed and stretched out on her stomach. She made a quick list of all the graphic novels she ever helped publish and some new ones. Some books. She sighed and went to the bath to wash and shaved herself clean and looked at herself in the mirror and walked to her bed and turned on a DVD and watched it.

Ryan returned a few hours later with a table and chairs he set them up in the middle of the room then he pushed in a room service cart filled with food. There was roasted turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, corn, homemade bread, lemonade, pumpkin pie and whipped cream.

She smiled adn got up naked still and then turned off the dvd. She grinned. "This is perfect, thank you." She smiled adn looked at him. She giggled and began to make herself a palte, but quickly made him one and handed it to him. "Will you be eating with me?" She asked and looked at him canting her head to the side.

Back
Top Bottom