Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Silent Treatment (Ryanmo97 X loneiysong)

Ryan moaned as Rose started to play with his cock. Ryan and Rose continued several moments. Then, he started kissing down her body. He kissed her on the nape of her neck, then the base of her neck, then right at the top of her breasts. Then he moved to her left breasts. He lightly sucked on her nipple and licked his tongue against it. While that was going on, his right hand moved to her right breast and his fingers started to play with her nipple.

Rose rolled her eyes and gasped. She loved the feeling of lips on her ears all the way down to her neck. But never had men sucked on her nipples. She found that she savored the feeling. Oh fuck, his lips around her breast. She moaned and rocked her hips up and down against him and panted. She continued to stroke him slowly speeding up. Under his lips and fingers, her nipples became so hard. Rolling her eyes, she moaned.

"At least tell me your name so I know whaat to moan out." She groaned out breathing softly panting softly.

Ryan smiled as she started to moan as he sucked on and played with her breasts. He continued for several moments, then he switched breasts. When he switched his right hand moved slowly down her body to her pussy. He then slid a finger into her pussy and pressed the palm of his hand against her clit and started to play with her pussy as he played with her breasts. We she asked for his named he looked up at her and with a smile on his face he said, "Doctor..." He hoped she would get his joke...

Rose gasped adn panted. When he switched nipples and his hand went to her pussy, she gasped spreading her legs wider and moaned feeling his finger slip into her wet pussy and his palm against her clit. She panted and rocked her hips up and moaned louder and rolled her eyes. Oh fuck he was good. She wrapped her leg around his waist and shivered pressing her hardened nipples against his chest.

She frowned. His joke flew over her head. She then looked at him and frowned. "I do not get your joke. Would you explain it to me?" She whispered. She saw the impish glint in his eyes and knew it was meant to be a joke. She pante dand rolled her eyes up and leaned her head back groaning panting softly.

Ryan knew it was a long shot when he asked her to call him, 'Doctor...' Ryan then spoke up, "It's a reference to Doctor Who... He had a companion named Rose..." Ryan could feel she was wet as he started to play with her pussy. He played with her pussy for several moments then he kissed back up her body to her mouth. They kiss on the lips for several moments then Ryan positioned himself so his cock head was just touching her pussy lips. "Are you ready, Rose?" He asked...

She wrinkled her nose. She was about to tell him how she didn't perfer doctor who at all when he began to play with her pussy and drove all conscious thought out of her head as she leaned her head back and moaned louder. When he kissed up her body, she kissed his lips back wrapping her arms and legs around him.

She felt him pull away and replace his fingers with something else. She bit her lip and nodded to him smiling. "Yes."

Ryan smiled when Rose said she was ready, then pushed his cock into her wet and waiting pussy. "Oh..." he moaned as he pushed all the way into her then started to thrust back and fourth into her. "Oh Rose... Oh yes..." he leaned down and kissed her on the nape of her neck.

She gasped feeling him stretch her. She groaned and panted. He was just the right size. Gripping him closer, she moaned and panted holding his head to her neck and moaned to him. He did feel good. When he began to thrust back and forth, she began to moan and grunt softly. She was thankful for the bed and the softness around it. It would have been terrible with just the hard concrete floor.

Ryan slowly started to increase the speed of his thrusts into her... "oh... Yeah..." he moaned as they continued to make love. He reached down between them and started to rub her nipples as they continued. He alternated between kissing her neck and her lips...

Ryan smiled and kissed her lips. Ryan started thrusting harder and harder with each stroke, "Oh... Rose... mmm.. yeah... Oh. Yeah.... I'm going to cum..." he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight as he got ready to shoot his load into her wet waiting pussy.

"Oh yes... Yes... yes..." he moaned, "Ahhh...." he said when she said she was cumming... Then, he held onto her as he shot his load into her waiting pussy. When, he was finished he collapsed on the bed next to her. He smiled and gave her a kiss... Then he got up and started to get dressed.

She sighed and kissed his forehead as he collapsed next to her. She kissed him back but was shellshocked when he got up and left. She shifted and looked at him and frowned thinking she had done something wrong.

"I am sorry." SHE looked down and pulled her covers up and looked down and bit her lip not sure what she did she just didn't want him to leave. Tears filled her eyes at the thought of being alone and shivered.

Ryan got dressed and turned to look at her. He was just going to walk out of the room without saying anything more but then he saw her curlled up under the covers of her bed, with tears in her eyes. He sat back down on the bed, "What's wrong?"

"I didn't mean to displease you." SHE moved close and pressed her head against his arm and frowned thinking she had done something wrong with his Wam-Bam-THank you Ma'am treatment. In the outside, she knew when a guy fucked you, got up and dressed and left, they were not happy or they didn't perfer to hang around.

Ryan smiled, "Don't worry, Rose... you haven't done anything to displease me... You've been wonderful..." He gave her a kiss on the forehead. "But, I can't stay here all day with you. I have things to do... You understand, right?"

She looked down and nodded. She bit her lip. She laid down and moved her face to the wall. She sighed. So he was making her her entire world. When he left, there was nothign to do, nothing to occupy her time just waiting for him to come back. No better than a dog. She shut her eyes.

A few hours later Ryan returned with a bowl of soup. He saw she was a sleep so carefully walked over to her and placed a soft kiss on her lips. When she woke up he smiled, "I brought you lunch... While you eat we have something we need to talk about..."

Ryan handed Rose the bowl of soup, so she could feed herself. "Rose... I love you very much... and I know that it's wrong to keep you hear against your will. So... Now, I give you the opportunity to leave. If you want to leave, after you finish your soup I will take you back to the city. But, if you chose to stay I have a very nice room just for you. So, what do you say?"

She before would have taking the opportunity, but something smacked of a trick. She ate as she listened. She looked at him canting her head.

"What do you intend to do with me if I stay?" Rose looked at him and finished the soup and waited holding the empty bowl waiting for his answer.

"I'm going to take you to a nice new room and make love to you when I want..." Ryan took the empty bowl from her, "So... What do you say?"

Ryan wasn't sure if her answer so he stood up, "So... What's your answer? Are you staying or do you want to go home?"

Back
Top Bottom