Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanting to try something new

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewToy

Dust
Hello everyone~ I was looking for a male or female to do a roleplay with me perhaps. Allow me to specify, I want a roleplay where I do something I'm not completely used to.. Which there is quite a bit of range right now.

If it is a sexual roleplay, I have only done vanilla sex, and would enjoy to try something new in that respect, that was the main reason I posted here, but I'd also be fine with a new kind of non-sexual roleplay as well.

EDIT:

I prefer people who are literate in their roleplaying, if I can't read what you are typing most of the time, I will not be roleplaying with you.

I also prefer to RP original characters, meaning I don't particularly like roleplaying as someone off of a show, anime, or even out of real life and such.

Hopefully last edit for awhile; I prefer to be submissive, or rather the bottom person in the relationship, so any kink you think of, try to keep me on that end.. Please~

TheNewToy said:
Hello everyone~ I was looking for a male or female to do a roleplay with me perhaps. Allow me to specify, I want a roleplay where I do something I'm not completely used to.. Which there is quite a bit of range right now.

If it is a sexual roleplay, I have only done vanilla sex, and would enjoy to try something new in that respect, that was the main reason I posted here, but I'd also be fine with a new kind of non-sexual roleplay as well.

EDIT:

I prefer people who are literate in their roleplaying, if I can't read what you are typing most of the time, I will not be roleplaying with you.

I also prefer to RP original characters, meaning I don't particularly like roleplaying as someone off of a show, anime, or even out of real life and such.

Hopefully last edit for awhile; I prefer to be submissive, or rather the bottom person in the relationship, so any kink you think of, try to keep me on that end.. Please~
PM sent to you with a plot starter. If you like it, please respond. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom