Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemmy

Planetoid
Hellos hellos!

I'm pretty new here. But this is my fifth year roleplaying and I've been getting bored with all the other sites. So here's a few things about me....

-I'm female. And I'm (usually) straight. I can make exceptions when the mood strikes me.
-I love love LOVE historical roleplay with supernatural elements!!! If you come to me with one of those, you WILL be first on my list to talk to.
-I do semi-para to para. I usually start with long posts and they gradually get shorter.
-Literacy is a turn on. Descriptions make me happy. Proper grammar is the key to my heart.

I have different characters for different scenes. Depending on the idea, I will change accordingly. Nemmy is my main character that fits in most scenes. I'm generally pretty vanilla however I have a few fetishes when the mood strikes me.

Fetishes? It changes. But my favorite kinks are
-Handcuffs or light bondage
-Vampires/Lycans/Supernatural creatures
-Biting
-Breeding *really craving this today*
-Transformation*also craving*

What I will not do:

-Incest
-Ageplay
-Degradation/heavy humiliation
-There's more but you'll have to ask.
Yes, I have an f-list. Ask for it.

***Currently Craving a laboratory scene involving Transformation and impregnation***

My second idea I want to play out involves some lustful demonic possession. A singer and his best friend are coming real close to being famous. He signs a record deal and ends up being possessed by a lustful and greedy demon in exchange for the money and fame. His best friend just so happens to be the object of this demon's desires. This could also go with multiple characters which would be lovely

So I have a specific roleplay in mind I'd love love love to play. It involves an assassin from a group of revels to overthrow the king and the assassin is a bit smitten with his daughter. The assassin is the best of the best, having quite a dark secret. Considering the catlike reflexes, the fact he never eats food and the glowing red eyes help him with his job and he a specific craving for revenge. Would his fixtation on the princess distract him from his duty? Most likely.

A few more ideas... red means craving!

Pirates are one of my favorite things to play with or as, so I have a few ideas regarding that!

1. I have a character that's a pirate. Specifically a vampire pirate and I'd love to work on a backstory for her. Basically she's sick, dying and poor, having to scavenge just for food. Her town is attacked by pirates and almost everyone is killed, save for a few women, which are taken aboard the ship and used to feed on. You guessed it, the pirates are vampires. They soon discover that my character is sick but the captain decides to take her under his wing, seeing potential in the rebellious spirit. 

2. Perhaps you'd be interested in playing with Nemesis. She has a habit of luring sailors onto her ship and forcing them to fight to the death with the promise of immortality. Of course, she usually keeps her fingers crossed. 

3. It's a bit overdone but my character gets kidnapped by pirates that happen to be werewolves or vampires.

1920s- one of my favorite eras. I've been craving gangster rps. Basically the idea goes like this: The son of a mob boss is fixated on a woman. Unfortunately she's engaged to an oil tycoon who is also the greatest enemy of the mafia. But that really doesn't stop the two from seeing each other. Also- the gang has some supernatural abilities, composed of vampires, shifters, witches, necromancers, demonic beings and whatnot. 

World War 2- I love a gooey cheesy romance between a soldier and a nurse. It can't be helped. Or perhaps a German soldier starts a relationship with an American or British woman. Lots of possibilities here.

Ancient Greece- A demigod or god in human form longs for power and the role as king in a Greek city as well as the king's lovely wife. He'd do anything to get it. 

Other roles (one or more * means I reeeeeally crave it)
Vampirexwerewolf
Humanxvampire
Piratexprincess/prince
Angelxdemon
Angelxhuman
Fallen angelxAngel
Humanxfallen angel or demon
Goth/emo/scenexprep/cheerleader/jock
Alienxhuman**
(really craving)
Werewolfxhuman
Singerxfan
Entire Bandxfan ***** *ideas for this*
Witchxhuman
King/Queen/Assassin(s)*** (
HunterxKitsune
Laboratory scenes *****
(really craving this)
Time travel
Warring Tribes
Tribesman and hostage*******
Modern day with supernatural elements

If I feel up for it, I can do fandom as well. I am open to ideas. Just ask me

Movies

Underworld
Frozen
Suckerpunch
Red Riding Hood
Narnia
Queen of the Damned
Resident Evil
The Nightmare Before Christmas****Have an idea for this one*
The Phantom of the Opera

TV Shows/Animes
Arrow
Supernatural
Vampire Diaries
Deathnote
Soul Eater
Vampire Knight
Hetalia: Axis Powers
D.N.Angel
Full Metal Alchemist

Video games
Assassins Creed********
Devil May Cry**** (Any but 4)
Final Fantasty: Dirge of Cerberus

Dishonored
Fable

Books are iffy. Ask me

I'm pretty open to ideas. Read my f-list please. :3 

I always rp via YIM, which is nemesisthepirate. Or my skype. Same username. Just let me know where you came from if you decide to randomly IM me.

Feel free to message me!!!

Love, Nemmy

RE: YIM Roleplay would be lovely

Bumpity bump (with small edits!)

RE: YIM Roleplay would be lovely

we have a lot of similar interests... I'll just message you on yahoo ^_^

RE: YIM Roleplay would be lovely (NEW IDEAS! Including Fandoms!)

Edited

RE: YIM Roleplay would be lovely (NEW IDEAS! Including Fandoms!)

Bump!!

RE: YIM Roleplay would be lovely (lots of ideas added)

Bumpity bump bump

Bumping again

Bump bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom