Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rave's Journal: Just Thoughts

Rave

Long Live The King
I've been trying to make one of these for a while now, just so I have somewhere to vent out my frustrations and share ideas with people that will understand me but I never really got around to it. It figures that when I finally have incentive to actually make this thread, its under some of the most confusing and painful circumstances I've ever been in. I'm not even sure how to approach this, but I figure I dont really have anything to lose by trying it out.

How does one cope with being completely abandoned by someone they've basically shared a life with for three years? Three years Ive been with the same person, caring for her and loving her, every day I talked to her. I mean, when I think about it now I don't think a single day went by where one of us didn't say or text 'I love you' to the other. Sure we had our fights, we had our breaks and break ups, and we got back together again. Things just started to form a pattern, and no matter how many breaks we took everything came back around and took a turn for the worse.

Even still I didn't want to give up. I mean, no relationship is perfect right? Even if we weren't very compatible to begin with, I loved her so genuinely that it didn't matter. But I guess it finally got to her, and she pulled the string.

I promised her when she chose this route that she'd never hear from me again, but every second I feel like breaking my promise. As increadibly cheesy as this is, everything I see reminds me of her. Suddenly, I can't remember any of the bad things about her and everything good that she's ever done is pouring into my brain and making me regret every day I spent without her.

My mind knows that things needed to end, and my mind knows moving on is best for the both of us. My heart though? It's like someone threw it in a blender of emotions.

I know to some of you, three years is nothing. I know that a lot of you have experienced ten times more than this twenty year old. Yet even so, something so pure and genuine getting ripped away leaves you with such a feeling of emptiness that you have no one to turn to but your own thoughts.

Maybe that's why I'm starting this Journal, because I need to vent or pour out my thoughts somewhere instead of keeping them inside. Maybe I'll just re-read this every time I feel like shit, but I just can't keep bottling things up anymore.

Love is really precious, so if you read this today and your significant other is somewhere beside you, go give them a kiss and tell them you love them. It's a privilege you don't know the importance of until you lose it.

Back
Top Bottom