Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Special Prescription By Doc! (zero5906&Steeleyourheart )

Sintan

Supernova

Cassie is a beautiful young girl with a couple health conditions, some problems with her mental state. She has bad depression, something making her doubt herself, and paranoid that someone wants to kill her, that people are always looking at her, judging her. She has been skipping showers/baths, her parents never looked after her properly as a young child and so she has to be taught the basic lessons again and reminded promptly. Cassie has been making many visits to her Doctor, Ricky. Ricky has also been her doctor for several years, since she was 12.

Today, Cassie has another checkup appointment with her doctor she knows well and comfortable with. He took her into his doctor's office and had her sit on the doctor table. "Hello again, Cassie." He says as sits down in his office chair with his clipboard with her confidential profile papers. "How have you been recently? Still having those bladder and bowel movement problems? Have you taken any showers?"

Cassie walks into her doctors office, he's the only person who she feels comfortable with, probably becuase the only one who cares about her and also he's the person who has spent the most time in her life. After her parents were found out by social services she had been passed from foster parents to foster parents, no one wanting to care for her too long due to her problems, this had only served to worsen them, her sense of being wanted was so low that she had convinced herself that no one could ever love her.

"Not good doctor." She wanted to leave it at that, in truth her most recent family were the worst she'd had in a long time, the father got drunk a lot and would often hit her when she denied him sex. "They're worse. No." She knew he'd be disappointed in her. That he'd start delving again, she'd been getting much better with the last family... then they divorced and they were no longer allowed to foster and neither felt they could face the challenge that was Cassie on their own.

He nodded as listening, writing notes on the clipboard. "How has it been with your newest foster parents? Besides not encouraging you to try being healthy in positive manners. Please be honest, I need to know if I need to do anything special for you. I'm going to the normal check up routine as you tell me your recent history with your newest foster parents." The doctor reaches his stethoscope under her shirt planting on her chest listening to her heart beat. "Nice, steady heart beat." Then he began the blood pressure test with the cuffs around the around that puff up.

"They don't treat me well... they neglect me. The father he... he hits me when he's been drinking... I don't know how long it will be before he rapes me." I say all this quietly, a normal person wouldn't even pick it up but you've been dealing with me so long you've got used to how quiet I whisper and you hear every word as clearly as if I'd shouted it. "I think... I think he wants to hurt me... to kill me." I cry. When things are going wrong and someone treats her badly she starts to feel the worst, paranoid. It had come to the point where she didn't want to leave the hospital.

She relaxed as he checked her heart beat and blood pressure, this was normal, some form of normality she could cling too. Something in her life that never changed.

The doctor listened intently then his eyes went wide when he heard she thinks her father may rape and wants to hurt her, even may kill her. He thought in silence then came up with something, something very special to help her in a closer way normally doctors would not do or shouldn't. "That's terrible, I've been your doctor for many years and I dont want to see you suffer so much. I have an idea, also something new doctors have never done before, but this is a special case. You're a beautiful young girl and you deserve better. So I'm proposing you stay with me and move in with me. I'll take full care of you." He writes his personal address on a paper then hands it to her with his personal cell number. "I'll leave a spare key hidden under a fake hollow rock at front door for you." Ricky does the rest of routine, checking her eyes, ears, put her on weight scale and blood test that results be seen tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom