Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Allowance (Celebstars & BBVD)

celebstars

Pulsar
Beth didn't have a normal life like most people. She had a life which people would hate her for, whether that be through jealousy or her arrogance. Her father was rich, mega rich, so rich that he could buy his own island if he wanted. His personality was different to Beth's, hers was flash and intimidating, although she wasn't the brightest bird in the nest.

Today, the daughter, who was an only child, bought a new BMW and was driving it fast along the freeway with some of her friends. The ones in the backseat were drinking come champagne whilst Emily, in the passenger seat, was busy talking to a boyfriend. "Get rid of that loser!" Beth said, taking a hand of the wheel and throwing her friend's phone out on to the road before driving off. Everyone laughed and Beth then gave a few hundred dollars as a payment to say sorry.

It was obvious her 'friends' were only there because of her wealth, something which Beth hadn't realised yet. Dropping her friends off home, she then drove to her own house, a mansion which had black gates out front. Buzzing herself in with her swipe card, she around the fountain in the middle and got out. Walking inside she started to shout. "Daddy! Come and look at my new car!"

David Behr sat in his personal study looking over the finance report that his own personal acountant sent over and it was enough to give him a headache. Since his daughter had turned twenty three years old he thought she'd be mature enough to have a credit card. So he had placed her on his acount so she could use money as needed since he thought she was going to be responsible enough to act like an adult. But in the last week she had spent over two millions dollars on bullshit. This was even before the eighty thousand dollar car and the two hundred dollars to her friend which was something that David didn't even know about a yet.

David stood up slowly walking outside to where he heard his daughter's voice calling for him when he noticed the new car she had bought it sent him over the edge "Bethany Katherine Behrs I have had it with your irresponsible shopping from this point on you are completely and utterly done spending money and the only way you'll have money is if you get yourself a job and earn it" he said as his face turned red he had never yelled at Beth nor had he ever used her middle name so this was something to make her realize just how much trouble she was in.

"Daddy? Why are you shouting at me!" Beth said, clenching her hands in to fists and stomping her foot down on the floor. "I hate you!" Barging past him, she pushed her hands in to his chest before heading up the marble staircase and across the landing to her room. Slamming it shut, the blonde jumped on to her bed and cried in to her arms. "Why is life so unfair!" She screamed at the top of her voice, hurting her throat in the process. After her little tantrum, she turned her music on loudly to annoy her father. Beth liked punishing him for her awful life that she thought she lead.

David went inside letting his daughter throw her annoying little temper tantrum he truly didn't care if she wanted to act like a six year old he was going to treat her like a six year old. Though as everything quieted down he was happy. Slowly he sat in his chair but no sooner did his butt touch the seat that the annoying music his daughter was listening to drifted down the stairs. So he stood up walking up into the room and he busted through her door immediately turning the music down "I'm done with this Bethany you want to act like a spoiled little brat then let me show you how spoiled brats are treated" he went over sitting on her bed and yanked Beth to lay across his lap as he removed her pants and panties from her as he began spanking her bare ass with authority this was something he had never done to her even as a child which is what caused her to act like this. "From this point on you're grounded. No phone, no laptop, no television, radio or anything but the clothes on your back and your bed. Also from this point on if you want something you're gonna have to earn it by either doing chores or actually getting out to get a job like a normal person" with that he tossed her on the bed and pointed his finger at her "I am sick of watching my twenty three year old daughter act like a five year old girl who knows nothing about making money. Do you think I busted my ass working for over forty years so you could just blow every cent I had?"

"Don't touch my music!" Beth shouted at him, watching as he came over and sat on her bed. "Get off me?!" Looking confused, she couldn't work out what he was doing until she was sat across his lap and he lifted her skirt up as well as pulling her panties down to reveal her bare ass. As she was spanked, her white skin turned a red colour due to the hits. Red hand prints stained her as she moaned in pain. Now crying as she fell back on to the bed, she hated that she was grounded and couldn't use anything.

"Daddy I am sorry! Please don't do this. I will be careful with your money I promise. I will take the car back right now!" Pulling her panties up, she was sitting on the bed in her knees. Clapping her hands shut, she looked as though she was praying. Her bracelets rattled against her arms as she moved, as did her necklaces. "Please!"

"I'm sorry Bethy I heard that too many times before. This is one time that I am actually going to stick by my decision you need to learn a lesson and the only to do that is to be strict with you" David said honestly as he looked at her "You're gonna have to prove yourself to me and earn my trust back until then" he grabbed her purse pulling out all of her credit cards "These are mine as well when you have proven yourself I will give you everything back" he said walking out of her room slowly. Going downstairs he put all of her things in a closet until everything but her bed and light was out of her room. Once that was all finished he put a padlock on the door and locked it keeping the only key on a necklace that he never took off.

Slowly David went to his personal study and sat down sighing heavily he hated having to punish his daughter because it was something he had swore he would never do but she had just gotten so out of control that there was no other option but that. He knew however that his daughter would be in his study soon trying to beg him to give her back her stuff but he had to stay strong and keep her punishment on until she proved herself worthy.

She didn't need him or his money! That was her attitude. Leaving her room, she didn't bother going to her father, although she would beg again when she was desperate. Beth walked out of the house, past her new BMW which she could no longer drive as the keys were a member of the objects he had locked away.

There was still around a thousand dollars in her bag which she kept a stash of under he bed. "Not so smart are you daddy" Beth smirked before heading out of the black gates and to one of her friend's house. Knocking on the door, Emily came forward and asked her where her car was. "Oh daddy grounded me so I just walked." A grin on her face as though she was a bad girl and living on the wrong side of the law. "Your such a waste of space" the woman replied, shutting the door on her.

Beth just stood there with her eyes watering, clearly upset.

David watched from his window as Beth walked out he knew she would find out just how hard the real world was and while he knew he was going to hate seeing her hurt he knew she needed a complete lesson in life. He had known for years that the 'friends' that always followed her around like lost puppies were nothing more than gold digging assholes and she needed to see that no one would be there for her.

David stood up and walked to the front door of his home waiting for Beth to come back because he knew he wanted to have a talk with her about life then maybe he would think about lessening her punishment a little bit but she wasn't getting access to any money until she proved herself a worthy adult and worked for it however he decided she needed to work for it.

Standing on the doorstep, she just stared at her friend's door until she came to her senses and got over being upset. Looking around she walked back up the path from where she came and made her way back to her mansion, or her father's to be precise. At this moment, Beth hated her life and everything in it. Holding her bag on her arm she went back home and saw her Dad standing in the front door. "Don't talk to me Daddy. Your so horrible to me" her tone was at least soft and gentle, not something loud and raging.

Walking past him she went in to the kitchen, dropping her back on a chair. Turning to the fridge she pulled out a chocolate bar and started to eat it.

"Don't talk to your father like that Bethany or I will be forced to punish you again. Come into my office so where we can speak heart to heart like we used to do when you were a little kids" David said looking at Beth as she walked right past him into the kitchen where she began eating a candy bar. Slowly David walked into his office ready to have a talk with Beth if she ever made her way inside his office since she was still upset with him for grounding her and taking away her money privilages but he truly didn't care because he wasn't going to be around forever and when that day come that he was called back to his maker all of his money would go to his only child Beth because his wife was already dead and he wanted to die knowing that his daughter would be able to make it in the real world not only her dream world that she had up until now lived in.

Beth would never normally eat any chocolate or candy. It was a punishment to him she thought, eating junk food to help her get fat. Her heels kicked against the marble flooring of the house when she made her way to his office. "I am going to get fat, and you are going to have a daughter to be ashamed of!" Her teeth clamped down on another piece, chewing it rather hard and sloppily as she tried making a point.

"All I do is try and be a good daughter, you said you had all this money so your children never had to work. Well I'm not! You should be grateful." The blonde flicked her hair, the long blonde locks making her perfume fill the air as she threw the candy wrapper in the bin and finished her little treat.

"First off Beth you're only punishing yourself becasue whether you're fat, bald, skinny, beautiful or ugly I really don't care because you are my only child and I love you more than anything and no matter what condition you are in I'd love you all the same. Second of all darling you're right I did say I had a lot of money and I never wanted you to work but eventually enough is enough. You spent two million dollars in seven days that is absoltuely ridiculous and who did you spend it on. Your friends if that's what you want to call them. Where were your friends when you needed them though Beth did they turn their back on you because you lost your way to your money. Not much of a friend huh Beth that is called a golddigger a leech that sucks onto the rich for money and you being the daughter of a very rich man needs to be able to figure out whose true and who is a leech" David said honestly "Now you're gonna have to work to earn your things back. Then I'll think about giving you money.. How far are you willing to go to prove yourself to me?"

"I hate you lecturing me. I know they aren't my friends. But I have no other friends, not real ones. Everyone wants to be my friend because of my money. I mean your money. Daddy don't punish me because of them." Fluttering her eyelashes, she hoped to soften him up, make him see his senses. But as he spoke, he seemed more serious than he had ever been before. "Fine, I'll do anything. I'm not working somewhere dirty though. Can I work for you?" Looking upset, she wasn't really thrilled by the idea of working. she had never lifted a finger in her life before.

"Well I know you hate me lecturing you Bethy but I need to give you the hard truth's of life because when I die you're gonna have to take care of all of the things I do now and do you think you're in any shape to do that in your current condition because I don't. Now you see I'm sorry princess but I'm getting you a job and you will do it to earn your own money for a little while and I'll slowly give you your things back." David then looked at his daughter's body noticing how sexy she was "Or you could really work for your father" he said honestly grinning at Beth.

"What are you talking about?" Beth replied, looking weirdly at him as he grinned. "Daddy you scare me when you smile" she said, rarely seeing such an emotion on him. "I can be your secretary? I always hated that bitch Tanya. She is a woman after your money Daddy!" Looking around his study, she looked at the books on the shelves and then picked up a ship which looked like it had been crafted by hand. "Did you build this? I have never seen you do this before. You must of paid someone to do it right?" Grinning herself, she didn't believe in doing things for herself, one of the many reasons why she was to be taught a hard lesson.

"Exactly what I said. How far are you willing to go to keep your money" he was talking about doing sexual things with her but to her it sounded like he was asking what exactly what kind of work she would do to get the money back.. "Yes unfortunately I know a thing or two about women after my money Beth darling. I have met quite a few women like that within my years" it was then he watched her grabbed a ship that had been crafted by him and his father when he was a young boy "Bethany put that down carefully your grandfather and I built that piece by piece when I was eight years old your grandfather died a year later and that has been one of my most prized possessions since."

Rolling her eyes, she put it down gently as she huffed with an attitude. "Put this down, do this, do that, get a job. You don't leave me alone or stop lecturing me and don't say it! Don't say I need to grow up and start to be mature!" She was on the verge of a tantrum and held her hands with fists but she soon calmed down.

"I will go as far as you want ok? I trust you know what is best for me" Beth told him, leaning down on the desk and looking around the room still. She hadn't been in here to many times, well not enough to look around see what was inside. "Daddy I need my phone at least. How am I meant to get in contact with anyone if I don't have my phone?" Beth did have a point.

David stood up having had enough fo his daughter's bullshit and he walked up behind her and pushed her over his desk before pulling her panties down once more and he began spanking her once more "Stop acting like a spoiled rotten brat. You want to get ahold of someone it's called writing a letter. I do have an idea for you. You want to act like a little slut galavanting around in these skimpy slutty outfits then that's what you're going to be. You're gonna be daddy's fuck slave and earn your shit back that way."

She moaned as he pushed her back over the desk and stripped her off her panties underneath her desk. The spanking of her bare ass cheeks caused her to yelp and squeal as her flesh rippled and turned red due to the hitting. Beth didn't know what had gotten in to him as he called her a slut and then mentioned her being his fuck slave. "Daddy your scaring me!" Beth told him, wondering what he was going to do to her.

David had officially had enough of Beth's crap and while he wanted to be loving and respectful with her he knew that there was only one way to get through to her "Good Bethy...Good you need to be scared straight you need to learn a lesson and this is the perfect way for both of us to get what we need" he said honestly as he pulled her up to look into his eyes "Your mother would be rolling in her grave to see you acting the way you are now. You used to be such a sweet and innocent young girl and now you're...This spoiled rotten brat all because I didn't do my job as a father and let you get away with too much. You want your stuff and you said you'd do anything to get it back well this is it you're going to be my sexual partner who know Bethy you might even come to like it" he said happily.

Her heart was pounding with the way he was treating her. It had installed a fear deep within her stomach as he pulled her up and looked in to her blue eyes. "I'll do it, I swear, I just want my phone back!" She said, like it was no big deal, like she would have done it anyway if he hadn't been so rough on her and spanked her. "What do you want? You want to fuck here?" Beth gave him some options, still in his grasp as he held her tightly. "You can let go of me!" She screamed, feeling like she was being suffocated under his control and grip.

David let go of his daughter with a smile "You want your phone you prove to me that you want it. Otherwise you aren't getting shit back understood" he said sitting in his office chair with a smile "I know this is sudden but I still want you to feel like you want this and you're not being raped. I might be angry but I'm not a monster. I love you baby girl and I want to love you in a way that only two lover's should but I want to know this is something you truly want" he said pulling her phone from his desk drawer.

Back
Top Bottom