Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeds of the Zwayrac [Luke & Sweetnothings]

The imps' body suddenlyshudder in terror. This girl's aura is strong and thick. The pheromone of something dangerous stick to her skin. They let out a low tone growl and started to retreat.

She watched them in awe as they retreated back. Was it the scroll? She looked down at it and sighed softly. Then she started lightly jogging out of the area. "Raven?!" She yelled out, hoping she wouldn't attract any more predators to her.

The imps failed, but as Vechella continued, a lot og other creatures are waiting for her. Her aura, Raven's pheromone, attracted a lot of monsters, but they weren't brave enough to attack.
"Ve...chella..." Raven whispered in his sleep.

Vechella looked around and bit her lip. This place was eerie. Something told her where Raven was. She turned towards the direction he might be in and started walking faster. "Raven?!" She yelled out more urgently.

(Hey sorry for the absence. I was sick)
Raven's conciousness may be blur but he could hear the voice very well. His eyes were too heavy to be opened and his body ached in pain. "R...Run.." He want to scream but all he could let out is a tiny whisper.
Thanks to Raven's pheromone, every creatures in the forest were scared of Vechella. All expect... Wyverns. Two Wyverns were getting near her. One Winter Wyvern, an ice winged dragon. While the other one is Fire Wyvern. They let out a load groans as they saw their prey.

Vechella knelt down beside him, shaking him slightly. "Come on, Raven. You have to wake up. Your father and I are worried sick about you." She told him. Her hands began to unbuckle his pants. "If you're not going to help yourself, I'm going to." She said defiantly, looking at him. He had said something, but she didn't know what he said.

Raven sniffed them, two wyverns heading to them but his body was just too weak for him to do anything. Her voice, he missed Vechella's voice and now he heard it in time like this. They're getting near, he need to do something.
His eyes catched a scrool on the girl's hand. Raven pointed at the scrool in hurry. In a blink of an eye, two Wyverns appeared in front of them. Wyverns, the biggest enemy of Zwayrac.

Vechella didn't bother looking around her. Why would anything come near her? The imps seemed afraid of her, so that meant any other creatures would be scared of her as well. Her hand worked on the belt of his pants, finally getting them off. Vechella watched him, wanting to see if he would do or say anything for her. She looked down at the scroll then at the two Wyverns. She gasped and stood up. She immediately opened it up and held it in front of them. "Don't come near me." She hissed.

Right after she opened the scroll, a mighty Griffin appeared from the inside. The Griffin is smaller than the Wyverns of course, but it stood there. In front of them, protecting Vechella and Raven with his body. He let out a mix sound between lion's roar and eagle's loud twit. Raven's body was still too weak, but he smiled. That's Jake, his pet. The Griffin which he picked from the castle garden and raised himself. His dad, Arthus, sent him as a guardian for Vechella, no wonder many creatures fear to get near her.
But then Raven realized, Jake wouldn't be able to handle Wyverns, not two at once. He tried hard to get up, letting Vechella helped him and pointed to Jake's back.

Vechella nearly screamed at the sight of the huge Griffin. A thing like that was not what she expected. What she did expect was something from the scroll to make the Wyverns go away. She jumped back and leaned against the wall beside Raven. She quickly redid his pants and bit her lip. Why couldn't anything just leave them alone for the time being. When Raven weakly pointed to the Griffin's back, Vechella understood completely without hesitation. She stood up and helped him up to his feet. She dragged him to the animal and helped him up onto it.

"Fly... Buddy." Raven rubbed the Griffin's back. Jake's feathers make he felt warmer. As if he understand his master's word, the Griffin once again growled before flapping his wings, causing them to floated to the sky. The Wyverns roared in anger as they flew away, they chased them. The Winter Wyvern fired some kind of icy blast, which luckily dodged by Jake. While the Fire one spit out some kind of blazing fire stone.

Vechella rose to her feet and looked up to watch Raven and his Griffin. She bit her lip and watch them fly up into the air. "Oh Raven, please don't do anything stupid." She whispered, looking around nervously. She sat back against the tree to watch the Wyverns and the Griffin. She didn't want anything to happen to Raven.

Raven couldn't stand it. He felt very sick yet something inside him screamed hard. While the condition were between live and death, how come he's not scared? He didn't need a long time to figure it out. Vechella, the girl is the reason. He love her so much, he didn't care where to go. As long as Vechella's by his side. He's ready.
Raven opened his silver eyes for the first time, his pale lips formed a smile. He whispered. "K...iss m...e."

While he was in the air, Vechella was worrying about everything. How could Raven do this to her? He kept a secret from her that was life devastating. She didn't want to lose him because of his stubbornness. It wouldn't be that hard to give her the virus. He would live and she would become like him. Why didn't he want to do it? That's what pissed her off. Something inside of her told her to call out Raven. "Raven!" She yelled, wanting him to come back.

Raven swallowed hard to ease the pain of his dry throat, even his own saliva tasted bitter now. Vechella yelled out his name. "You idiot..." His voice sounded like tiny whispers, but Raven hoped she could still hear him. "I'll be... with you forever." He reached Vechella's hand, his hands are shaking. But he felt warm, the feeling with her is so calming. "If you want me to stay... then I will."
He pulled Vechella to his side, landing his lips on the girl's. While the Griffin still flying away from the Wyverns. He trusted Jake, he'll make it. They're not far from the castle now, and the Wyverns wouldn't dare to enter Zwayrac's zone. He continued his kiss.

Vechella blushed softly and looked at him. He made it so confusing some times. She smiled as best as she could and walked over to him. She took his hand and held it tightly. "Of course you will. You'll always stay with me, Raven." She kissed his cheek while stroking his other one. "I want you to stay. Why wouldn't I?" Vechella grinned then wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back deeply.

Raven smiled. They're back to the castle, he felt the Wyverns' presence disappeared. Finally, the Griffin landed on the castle hall. Raven's body was still weak, but he managed to stood up, teleporting himself with Vechella back to their room, right above their bed. Raven laid there, exhausted.
"You.... really sure about this?" He said with his cracked voice. He was asking about Vechella's decision. Turning into a Zwayrac... he never want her to become one of his kind.

Vechella held onto his hand tightly as they went to the castle. She never wanted to let him leave again. She helped him walk briefly before they teleported to their room. She sat down on the bed and rubbed her arm. "I'm sure about it. I want nothing more than to help you. I don't mind becoming like you. It's not a big deal to me." Vechella answered Raven honestly.

Raven didn't say anything, he just pulled the girl to his side. His body was shaking. It's not about the virus, it's about the fear which came to him now. He's scared, in the top of his life, now he's scared that the girl would leave his side. Raven swallowed. Now when Vechella's by his side, he felt complete. The girl's swollen belly pushed against his own, he could feel the lives inside moving. This is what he wanted, and what Vechella wanted. To be together.
Even though he's exhausted, Raven smiled. "Too tired for the night game?"

Vechella stroked his arm as she was pulled closer to him. At his reaction, she smiled softly. The one thing she wanted to know was how it would feel. Would it be painful when she first got it out of him, or would it start to hurt after a while when the transformation happened? Her eyes went to his face when her extended abdomen touched his. A loving smile pulled on her lips. "I'm never too tired Raven." She giggled and kissed him softly.

Raven closed his eyes and replied the kiss gently. He went really slow but deep, licking Vechella's tongue and giving her almost no chance to breathe. His hand reached her breast, squeezing it softly. Raven loved to watch Vechella's reaction. How little moans escaped her lips, how her nipples get hard on his palms. That kind of things make his cock grew hard, forming usual huge bulge on his pants.

Back
Top Bottom