Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeds of the Zwayrac [Luke & Sweetnothings]

Her eyes were looking between the wall and her soon to be husband. The sight of seeing Raven fucking her from behind like this made Vechella moan even more. She loved him so much, and she loved what he could do to her. She gripped the wall and looked at him with a face of satisfaction. She tilted her head back and continued moaning like a slut. She wanted to be full with his seed that would grow into his precious children. "Oh fuck, Raven. This feels so good. More..." She begged.

A slight of happiness flowed through Raven as Vechella seemed to enjoy this very much. He kept doing his job,,giving her more with his hips. His cock was slippery because of her overlowing love juice, creating sexy sounds each time his hips hit Vechella's round ass. "Nggh..." he groaned as her inner walls tighten, squeezing his entire cock completely. He gripped her hands, crossing their fingers together as he thrusted deep.

This was Vechella's new favorite position. She never thought anything would beat out having Raven fuck her on the bed. This was amazing. His cock touched places it hadn't before. That made her smile with happiness. She panted and felt her orgasm building up quickly. "Raven..." she moaned his name with such a fiery passion. She loved having him be so loving yet so great at the same time. She couldn't ask for more than that. Soon, her walls tightened around his member as she came around him, her love juices coating his thighs and cock.

Raven still let his cock inside, feeling the squeezing of her inner walls against his hard rod as she overloaded with pleasures. He thrusted slowly inside, helping her enjoy her orgasm more. Her inner walls must be very sensitve at this moment and he didn't want to waste that. His finger went to grope her round ass. This girl love him in her ass and do her against the wall, so why don't combine it?

"You moaned even louder than on the bed." He chuckled, his index finger rubbed her red anus, thrusting inside to help her loosened up while his cock was buried deeper in the pussy to let it get slippery from her love juice.

Vechella rested her body against the wall and panted heavily. She was hoping he would have cum by now. All she wanted to do after this was cuddle up beside him on the bed and wait for the day to be over with. She moaned and gripped the wall once more. "Raven." She whispered, looking at him with an expression of amusement. He always knew how to surprise her.

"I've noticed. We have to keep doing it this way." She gasped softly and bucked her hips as his finger played with her ass. Raven was too smart of a man.

It's as if his finger was being sucked inside, Raven moaned as his cock's head hit her womb. He enjoyed this but too bad... he wouldn't last long. His big cock start twitching soon, he thrusted both his finger and cock deep, ejaculating his fluids inside her while letting out an erotic moan. He panted, hugging Vechella and brought her to bed. A smile of satisfaction landed on his face.

Vechella could feel his cock throbbing and pulsating inside of her pussy. She knew Raven was getting close. Being sensitive made it easy for Raven to pleasure her enough with his cock. She rocked her hips and gripped the wall against before moaning in pleasure again as she came. She panted and look back at the one she loved. He was amazing. Vechella hugged him back and laid in bed beside him. "I love you."

He landed a soft kiss on Vechella's lips as an answer. Hugging her tightly, he whispered. "Don't you ever get tired of my kisses and hugs."
As the girl answered, he giggled and land another gentle kiss to her lips. Since he didn't really need to sleep, Raven squeezed Vechella's hair as a sign for her to rest. The girl seemed unwilling at first, but Raven slowly placed his index finger on her lips. He hadn't sing for a long time. In fact, he never even sang before. But he opened his mouth, a song blurted out as a lullaby for Vechella.

No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up too
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything
Without a single word

'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows
You're the missing piece
You make me believe
That there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me
Christian Bautista-The Way You Look at Me

As she slowly fallen asleep, Raven's dragon wings shielded both of them, cocooning Vechella as if he was afraid she would be gone. Nope, in fact he really afraid that she would be gone. He hope that would never happened. Because he loved the girl too much with his entire heart.

A soft giggle came from her lips as Raven kissed her. He always found unique ways to answer her. "Why would I? I would never want to get tired of them." Vechella smiled and kissed him softly. That was a fact. She could never get tired of his hugs and kisses. Not when he gave her such loving feelings that no one had ever given her before. Vechella groaned in protest. She didn't want to rest. She wanted to continue looking at Raven. She looked up at the Zwayrac and sighed softly. Then he did something totally unexpected.

Her eyes widened as Raven sang his lullaby for her. Vechella couldn't be more happier and tired at the same time. She had started to drift off soon after he started. She slept soundly for a couple of hours before she woke up. She was glad to see her stomach had grew. She rolled away from Raven and pushed past his large dragon wings. She stood up and walked to the nursery. She wanted to spend the entire day with their family. All nine of them.

His condition wasn't really good when Raven woke up. Despite of him having another nightmare, he felt so weak today. His body was stiff, his head felt like a stone hit by a hammer. Even though he isn't a full human, his body is. He could still get sick. It won't kill him of course, but still...
Raven shook his head, trying hard to got up from bed. Even his back and wings were aching. Could it be, because of the nightmare he seen before? No... a dream wouldn't make him feel this way. Then what makes him felt this terrible? He decided to ask Arthus, his father later.
He turned his head, not catching the figure or Vechella. He knew where she is, and when he wanted to teleport, his body ached. He coughed hard. In the end, walked to the nursery room.
As he opened the door, he forced a smile and greeted his future wife, trying to hid his cracked voice. "Good morning sweetheart."

Vechella didn't notice anything wrong with him this morning. She could understand why she was wrapped up in his wings this morning. He was so protective, and she loved it. She walked around the nursery, waking each little one up. Then she started feeding the younger ones first. The lullaby he had sang for her last night came to mind, and she took a deep breath. She hummed it to them as she fed each one. There was nothing better than waking up in the morning to your little babies. She had finished each one in a couple of minutes. When Raven walked into the room, she smiled brightly. Something was wrong though. Each of them were laying on their stomachs, watching one of their toys spin around in a fascinating circle. She stood up and walked to him. "Good morning, love. Is there something wrong?" She asked, stroking his cheek and kiss him once.

He forced a pale smile, didn't want her to be worried. "I'm fine, just a little dizzy." He said, pulling her to his side after she finished feeding their babies. His body shaked, but he kept calming himself down. Everything's gonna be okay... as long as there's Vechella on his side.

Vechella sighed softly. He's always stubborn. She wanted him to tell her what was really wrong. "You're not fine. I'm going to wife. You better stop being so stubborn and tell me what's wrong." She kissed his cheek and looked at the little ones squealing and playing with their toys. She laid her head on his chest and nuzzled him. "Can you please tell me what's wrong, Raven?"

Raven swallowed. The girl is too stubborn for him. He didn't know much about it either, but he decided to speak up. "Prince of Zwayrac is cursed, from generation to generation..." He took a deep breath and sighed. "There's some deadly virus inside of our body, which will kill us slowly. Judging from my condition, I guess the virus are getting stronger. I fought hard, but sometimes when I am weak they just got me."
He squeezed Vechella's hand, forcing a little smile. "That's why Arthus, my father kept asking me to breed. Because I have to get offsprings as fast as possible before I die. That kind of life is pointless, the kind of life I better die than live inside it. But luckily..." Raven stared inside Vechella's warm green eyes, "I found you... the reason for me to keep living. To keep smiling in the rest of my life, which I believe will end in a couple of days. That's why when you asked about my immortality, I said no. Zwayracs are immortal, but the prince is not."
The girl's eyes turned teary. He hugged her and whispered. "Maybe... just maybe, my father know some way to break the curse, to fight the virus. But I don't want to keep my hope high. I just want to spend the rest of my life with you and our children, my love."

Vechella listened closely as he explained what's wrong. Her eyes widened. That didn't make sense. It did though, but why now? Everything was going so well. Why did it have to happen now. "R-Raven. That can't happen. You can't die. I can't do it by myself. Don't leave me to do this alone. I love you too much. You have to find a cure. Please." She gripped his arms and shook her head. It didn't make sense. He was supposed to live with her. "I'll do anything. Don't die." She murmured.
(You made it so sad. ;( )

(that's the key point, a super-happy-easy-relationship is too mainstream. Don't worry, Raven wont' die)
"Yes... I'm not going. Easy... Easy..." He tried to calm Vechella. He was right, she wasn't ready for this. But even though the truth is bitter, there would be no point to live inside sweet lies. He couldn't lie to her, he couldn't stand leaving her without telling anything.
"Arthus... I asked him about this once and he said there's indeed a cure. By passing this to someone. The virus might be dangerous for Zwayrac, but not for human... still, it will turn you into one of us." Raven's words stopped as he coughed hard, he hid the blood which he spitted out in his palm. "But... I will never pass this to you. I will never turn you into one of my kind, a monster."

Vechella was turning hysterical. She couldn't bear the idea that she might lose him. She was serious to. She would do anything to help him. No matter how dangerous it was. She shook her head and took a deep breath. He couldn't say anything that would change her mind. She already knew what she was going to do. She looked up at him and clenched her jaw. While listening to him tell her about the virus and the cure. Becoming someone like him. That was perfect. "Don't say that Raven. Pass it on to me. I don't care. You said it's not dangerous for humans. I'll survive, and I'll be like you. You're not a monster. You're perfect. Please do it. Let me help you. What am I to do while you die? You're not dying. I'm going to help you, and you're going to give the thing to me." Vechella said, glaring up at him. She put her finger on his chest while she stared at Raven. "Nothing you say will change my mind."

"I'm sorry."
Instead of listening, Raven hit Vechella's neck gently. He didn't want to hurt her, he just couldn't let her bear the pain. Being his kind, it's not a good decision to be made. After the girl's unconscious, Raven slowly lifted her back to their room, placing her on top of their bed. He kissed her gently on the lips. She had suffer enough, Raven didn't want her to experienced more, his hand rubbed her cheek. Smiling, he murmured. "You look perfect in your sleep." He coughed hard, once again feeling blood taste on his tongue. "I love you so much, and I don't want you to suffer more. You had sacrificed a lot for me. And now... it's time for you to rest."
Raven slowly lifted his wings as he stood up. Arthus, he hope his father wouldn't tell Vechella unnecessary things. Slowly, he flapped his wings and flew out from the castle's window. He turned his head, watching Vechella sleep for the last time. That's when he felt his eyes were wet. "Goodbye."
And in a blink of eye, Raven flew away, he didn't know where he should go. Anywhere is fine, as long as Vechella wouldn't found him.

"Wh-" Vechella was about to ask him why he was apologizing. Soon, her vision blurred to darkness and the world spun as she fell to unconsciousness. While she was passed out, she was freaking out in her mind. Why would he do that to me? Why won't he listen to me? Doesn't he know I want to help him? He knows we have children. He can't leave me here to do this by myself. He said I was going to be his princess. Her thoughts ran wild. Her body shuddered slightly with a thought and a groan left her. She whimpered and heard something. When the sound of his wings reached her, she wanted to wake up, but she couldn't.

Vechella slept for a few hours. When she woke up, she sat up suddenly. "Raven?!" She screamed, looking around. She stood up and nearly tore everything. Her eyes widened. He left her. She screamed in frustration and punched the wall. With a shuddering breath, tears ran down her cheeks. This wasn't supposed to happen. She walked to the nursery and placed each of the babies in their cribs. She sank to butt on the floor against the wall and pulled at her hair. She felt like he betrayed her.

Raven landed on another part of the Dark Forest. He felt weak, even flying with his wings seemed to consume all of his stamina. He panted and stick his back to an old rotten oak tree. His vision blurred, and his head felt like being hit by a rock. Soon, the only thing he see is darkness.
Arthus sighed as he felt Raven's presense was gone from the castle. He knew this would happen, the death of his son. But didn't expect it to be so fast. He shook his head, Raven could've easily avoid death by passing the virus to Vechella, that girl. But he decided not to. Is this what you called 'love'? What a strange emotion. Arthus murmured inside.

He took a deep breath, and snapped his finger. Soon, Vechella appeared in front of him. The girl seems broke. "Listen," said Arthus, "you're the only one who could save Raven at the moment. He explained about the virus to you, right?"
Vechella answered.
"If he doesn't want to pass the virus to you, it's simple." Arthus gazed to Vechella with his silver eyes. "You shall sucked them out from him. And if both of you love each other that much, I believe you can do it."

Dark Forest, a very dangerous place. Especially to a pregnant human like her, but Arthus didn't has choice. He couldn't leave the castle. All he could do is believe in Vechella. "Take this." Arthus summoned a scrool and gave it to Vechella. "The guardian scrool. I don't know what will showed up. But when you desperately need help, open it." And then, for the first time in centuries Arthus stood up from his throne and walked to Vechella. He patted Vechella's head. "Good luck."

Vechella stared at the floor emptily. Why would he do that to her? She was pregnant with his children that would be born within the next day. She couldn't do this by herself. Not when she thought everything was going so well. To her, him leaving was an act of betrayal; not one to keep her safe. It would've been so easy for him to save himself if he gave her the virus, but he was too stubborn. If he ever came back, she would make sure she changed his stubborn ways.

She sniffled and wiped her eyes before Vechella was transported before Arthus. Her eyes were glossy with sadness, and she looked ready to do anything for Raven. She looked up at him as he talked to her. "Y-yes. He told me about it." At the thought, she dug her nails into her palm.

"Wait, suck it out of him? You mean like..." she trailed off with a sound of embarrassment. His father was telling her she had to suck him to save him. It wouldn't be hard, but it was just weird hearing it from someone like Arthus.

Her hand went over her very pregnant stomach as she thought about it. It didn't sound so bad, right? She had always traveled through the dark forest before. It couldn't be hard. Vechella took the scroll from Arthus and held it tightly. She nodded and sighed softly. Her eyes widened as he came down from his throne. She blushed. "Thank you. Please watch over the little ones if you can." She smiled softly and walked out of the castle. She took a deep breath. "I'm so going to kick your ass, Raven, if I find you and save your ass." The human muttered. Vechella sighed and started walking.

Arthus nodded and watched as the girl left the castle. For the first time in his entire life, he trusted a human with such an important task. But that girl, Vechella is the only one he can rely on at the moment. There were many danger out there and the girl could fail anytime. But just for this once Arthus want to believe... in their love.
As Vechella left the castle, a lot of dangerous creatures felt her presence. A pack of imps smelled her delicious scent and began to searched for their prey. They didn't need a long time to find her. A bunch of red eyed short imps appeared in front of Vechella in a blink of eye. They drolled in hunger.

The very pregnant human was already regretting this decision. What if something attacks me? Arthus said to use the scroll if I needed help. Well, desperate help. I hope I can fight with this stomach, she thought worriedly. Vechella walked quickly around the forest. She started to think about what she would do if she wanted to be away from everyone else. She gasped when the short imps stood in front of her. "S-stay away!" She yelled, backing away.

The imps let out vicious growl. Their bloody red eyes shine. Slowly, they began to take their position, blocking the human's way. She looked terrified. But the imps felt a strong aura from her. They waited a while before jumped to attack.

Vechella yelped and backed up as they growled. This was much different than being in the front of the dark forest. As they surrounded her, she contemplated whether or not she should open the scroll. She took both ends, ready to open it in case they did attack.

Back
Top Bottom