Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeds of the Zwayrac [Luke & Sweetnothings]

He didn't want to force her so Raven just nodded and gave Vechella a warm hug. He was exhausted, there wasn't any thing he did but he just exhausted as if his energy were drained out. He teleported them back to their room. Kissing Vechella again, this time he did it slower, hope it can get rid of his negative thoughts.

Vechella wanted to know whether or not if the Zwayrac were a immortal. It would kill her if she had to grow old and watch him and their children live forever. She finished feeding the babies and laid them in their cots. She looked at him and kissed him back. "Are you immortal?" She asked curiously.

With his husky voice, Raven said. "No..." Basically the Zwayrac were one of human kind. Though they indeed live longer than human. Maybe one or two hundred years. But since Vechella was injected by his blood, she too wouldn't die that easily.
Raven replied the kiss, blocking her lips while he gently stroked Vechella's hair. He want to he with her...now and forever.

Vechella was expecting a yes, but she got a no. She frowned slightly and looked down at her feet. She had hoped Raven could've turned her into his kind. Then things would be easier for them. Instead, she brightened up and kissed him softly. Vechella took a deep breath and nuzzled him. "I love you, Raven." She whispered, her arms around his waist.

"I know." Raven said softly. Even though he couldn't read her mind but he knew Vechella's worries. "I love you, no matter what's your race is..."
He hugged her, whispering. "If only I'm a human...things will be easier. If only I didn't kidnap you, perhaps you'll spend your life with a prince...human one, not 'monster' like me." He smiled bitterly. A spark of guilt hit his heart.

Vechella was scared he wouldn't want her once she gets old. She was still unaware that they could live for an extra century or so. She smiled softly and kissed Raven's cheek. "I love you, too." Her words were soft and full of understanding. When he starts to speak, Vechella shakes her head. "Don't say that, Raven. I like you better like this. You're better than any human I know. I love you for who you are." She whispered. She kissed him deeply, her body pressing against his.

"Vechella..." Raven called her, replying her kiss deeply. His hand reached her breast, squeezing it softly. His body felt hot. Again, he could felt something is burning up inside him. He didn't need any prove, he knew Vechella love him and so did he. He didn't care about her getting old or anything. He just wanted to be with her.

It was there that she knew that they would be together as for as long as they liked. No one would stop them, and Vechella could be with Raven forever. She wrapped her arms around his waist and walked back to the bed. She stopped jut short of it to take her dress and tiara off. She giggled and once she was fully unclothed, she fell back onto the bed.

He continued their kiss as soon as Vechella reached the bed. His cock was rock hard, pressed against the girl's pussy as they kissed. His hand grabbed her breast, as usual, teasing and squeezing it. "I might make you end up pregnant again, you know?" Raven smirked as he broke the kiss, teasing her nipples with his claws.

This was going wonderful. Vechella couldn't describe her feelings for Raven. They were a mix of love and lust. He provided so much for her. Both sexually and emotionally. It was good to have something like that in her life. At his remark, she giggled and moaned softly as he teased her breast. "Well, go ahead. I was just wondering though, we're going to need help taking care of all the little ones." She moaned.

"We will, together." Raven smiled. He hold Vechella's hand tight. "Soon, you will be mine completely."
Couldn't hold it anymore, Raven quickly undressed himself, revealing his naked body to his future wife. He reached the girl's nipple with his tongue, began to suck out sweet milk from it.

"Together? All right." Vechella agreed. With her hand in Raven's, she smiled up at him. That was something to look forward to. She watched him undress himself, revealing his toned chest and that beautiful cock she couldn't get enough of. She moaned softly as he started to suck on one of her nipples. It was like he couldn't get enough. She arched her back and ran a hand through his hair.

"See? You still can't hold your moan when I play with you this way." He giggled, biting her nipple gently as his hand played with the other one. It's fun to see Vechella moan because of him, and Raven will always give her the pleasure as always. He loved her... so much. He felt the girl's fingers on his hair, her nails are tickling him, never in his entire life he felt so loved.

It didn't help that she was sensitive there now since she had given birth. "Oh shut up, Raven. You make me moan every time." Vechella teased him. She loved it when Raven seemed to gloat about making her moan when actually she would moan even if he kissed her neck. She took a deep breath and moved her hand through his hair, her nails tickling his scalp.

Raven chuckled. He let her nipple go, pulling her to himself. His lips once again landed on Vechella's neck, licking her slowly. His long fingers reached down, touching the girl's soaked pussy. His cock was throbbing as well, ready to fill her hole and once again make her full with his seed. His wings felt stiff, probably because he haven't used them for days. "How about morning walk tomorrow?" He said, while playing with her clit, still licking her sensitive neck.

Vechella gave him a wary look, but decided to let it go. He was pushing his boundaries with her. As much as she liked Raven, there would be times where she wanted to punch him in the face. The human gasped softly as he started to lick her neck while his fingers found her pussy. She rocked her hips and sigh softly. "Morning walk? That sounds nice." She smiled and moaned a little louder this time.

"What? I can hear nothing but moans." Raven kept teasing. He knew exactly what Vechella's thinking and she's just too cute to be teased. The girl started moving her hips, something she always did when he fingered her pussy. Her inner walls tighten, squeezing his fingers as her moans grew louder. Raven never wanted to be selfish. His princess' pleasure is the first priority, and watching her cum because of him made Raven proud without him knowing why.

"Stop teasing me, Raven. If you keep going on like that, no more children for you." Vechella warned in a friendly way. She would love to see his reaction one day when she made Raven stop having sex with her. That would be a sight to see one day. It made her smile. Her hips moved in tandem with his fingers. She moaned loudly and threw her head back in pleasure. She knew she was getting close. She gripped his hair and started to pant. "Oh...fuck...Raven." Vechella moaned.

"I'm sorry sweetheart., you know I'm just kidding." Raven murmured as he got up to Vechella's hair and breathe. They smelt nice, the scent of the girl he love. He gently moved his thumb, rubbing her hard clit. She panted while moaned out his name, Raven loved that. He never actually liked his name but the way Vechella said it made him felt so special. He was never this glad being born as Raven, the prince of the Zwayrac. He hugged Vechella as the girl's body tighten, thrusting both his index and middle fingers to stirred her pussy.

"I know you're kidding. I'm teasing you." Vechella laughed softly at how fast he would apologize to her. It made her smile that she had someone who would do that. Raven was the kind of guy who she could lay next to all day and never be bored. That was something that made Vechella happy. Whenever she moaned his name out, she could see the pleasure written across his face. Did it make him that happy that she said it like that? Soon, she was moaning again and bucking her hips against his fingers. Finally, her back arched and she groaned softly as she came around his fingers.

Raven smiled. As Vechella arched her back, he felt warm liquid squirted out to his fingers. He pulled out and eagerly licked it, his gentle arms hold Vechella tightly to calm her down. The room wasn't hot but their bodies were sweating. His silver eyes traced every single spots of Vechella's body. "Too tired to continue?" He asked, clingung their bodies together.

It was quite obvious Raven enjoyed seeing Vechella cum from him. It was the same situation for her. She panted softly and smiled up at him. She brushed a few strands of her hair out of her face and smiled at him. Raven was such a handsome man. "Who said I was tired?" She grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Fuck me against the wall." She whispered in his ear. She kissed his neck and nibbled softly.

The girl's bright smile made Raven giggled as well. He slowly turned her around, helping her placing her hands against the wall. His cock pressed against Vechella's pink cave as the girl giving him her pussy completely. He heaved, then licked Vechella's finger as he whispered with low-sexy-tone. "Ready?" Unwilling to wait for the answer, he started to thrust inside.

It was a simple request. Vechella wanted to try something different with him. She always thought the idea of fucking against a wall was enticing. She just had to do it, and Raven was the perfect one to try it with. Rocking her hips against his with her hands on the wall, she smiled back at him. "Of course I'm ready." She said before he pushed his cock into her wet pussy. She moaned and bucked her hips against his. This felt a lot better than doing it on the bed.

The girl's moan proved how much she loved this. Raven formed his hands into a circle through Vechella's waist. He buried his face to her hair as his hips rocked in and out, fucking her deeply. His fingers began to trace Vechella's body, from her waist, belly, until he reached her full breasts. Raven squeeze them, letting her milk spilled out to the wall, giving her both pleasure from her breasts and pussy. He didn't even bother to say anything, because only moans escaped his lips everytime he opened his mouth. It feels so good inside her. Even though they'd fucked for a couple of times, it's as if her pussy didn't loosen up.

Back
Top Bottom