Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeds of the Zwayrac [Luke & Sweetnothings]

Her mind was on fire. Vechella felt like she could go on forever, but she knew they had to go visit his father and tend the children. If only they had all the time in the world. It seemed like a perfect idea. Vechella would want all the time in the world to do things with Raven and their little ones. They were adorable. She loved the wings they inherited from their father. She started to take deep breaths as she moaned. His fingers and his cock was pushing her towards the edge quickly. She arched her back and cried out when she came around his fingers. She was still sensitive from before, so it didn't take much for her.

"Feels good?"
He smiled, Raven loved watxhing Vechella's reaction like this. He kept doing his thing go please her, thrusting deeper, stroke her inside while scratching her clit with his finger. He kissed her neck, giving gentle bites as he watched the girl cried out in pleasure.

Her head nodded meekly at his question. It was crazy how good it felt. She was so glad she was going to marry someone who was capable of bring her multiple orgasms. She panted softly and rested her head against the wall. She clenched her muscles, eager to bring him to orgasm as well. "Aren't you close, my love?"

Raven nodded. Pulled out, still helding her shivering body. "Mind to suck me off?" He chuckled. "Since I can't impregnated you."
His dick was still rock hard, going between Vechella's thighs.

Vechella was so happy he finally pulled out. She couldn't handle another orgasm right now. She grinned back at him and nodded. "I would love to suck you off." She got down on her knees and wrapped her hand around his cock. Immediately, she took him into her mouth and started greedily sucking him off.

"Gen...tly."Raven let out a moan as she wrapped her hand around his cock and start sucking. His cock swell up perfectly inside her mouth. The girl sucked him greedily, causing him to moan even more, feeling her tongue, the sensation of hr mouth wrapping his cock.

Vechella's tongue started moving around his cock, her mouth eagerly sucking any part she could touch. She was going to make him cum one way or another. She wanted to taste his seed so bad. She felt him swelling and started to suck a little harder. It was enough to be very pleasurable, yet it wouldn't hurt.

Raven panted as his face blushed a little bit. The pleasure were unbearable. Vechella knew exactly where should she moved her tongue, when should she suck hard and when should she stopped and just tease him. Soon, Raven's cock started to throb. He hissed as the girl sucked him hard, causing him to explode inside of her mouth, it was heaven

Her eyes were on him the whole time. Vechella liked seeing how Raven would react to her. It was fun knowing he was like play dough in her hands. Well, mainly her mouth. She moaned out against his cock as he came, her tongue tasting the delicious seed he produced. She swallowed as much as she could before standing up. She hugged him and giggled. "Wasn't that fun?" She asked, kissing his cheek.

Raven smiled, gently started to let the shower washed their entire body. This time, he really made sure their bodies were clean. He rubbed Vechella's and his own body. He passed the soap to the girl, smirked as he turned around, let her face his black wings.

Vechella grinned up at him. She actually wanted to finish her shower so she could get the children and herself ready to meet his father. To her it was a big deal. She washed her body up with the soap he passed to her. When she done, she set it on the rest for it. She washed off and kissed his cheek. "I'm done."

Turning off the shower, Raven lead Vechella out of the bathroom. A wide dry towel laid there on their bed, he wrapped the towel on Vechella's body, dried her off. His eyes looked into her deep eyes, he pecked Vechella's lips and smiled.

On the other side of the bed, a dark blue cocktail dress was prepared. Along with a tiny silver Tiara, the colour of the dress matched Raven's outfit, and the tiara itself is a symbol that Raven chose her as his princess.

Her mind was a still a little foggy from before, but Vechella knew she could get through the day. She dried off with the towel Raven had wrapped around her. She hummed softly as he helped her dry off. Her green eyes were on his before he pecked her lips. She blushed softly and walked to the bed.

At the sight of the dress, the human let out a gasp. It was beautiful. Never before in her life did she have something as beautiful as it was. She immediately got dressed in it and put the tiara on. "Raven! It's so beautiful! Does the tiara mean I'm a princess? This is absolutely amazing! I love you so much!" She threw her arms around him and kissed around his face. She giggled. "Does your father want to see the children?"

Raven was stoned as he saw Vechella wearing the dress. She was beautiful, even more than before, but now she's just too stunning. Realizing she is asking something, Raven swallowed. He gently picked up the tiara and put in on top of his princess' head. "You are indeed my princess."
He hugged back as she came to him, touching his nose to hers. "Of course, they are his grandchildren after all. But just bring the boys, he would love to see the next generation of our kind." he coughed before continue. "And... I will also discuss something with him. About us."

Proposing a human was a tough choice, Raven knew that. His father wouldn't like an idea about marriage as much as he is. But he decided what he would do, and what his future will be. He will have Arthus agree, whatever happened.

Vechella couldn't get over the fact that this dress was hers. No one in her village had anything like this. Not even the governor's daughter. This was absolutely amazing, and she only had Raven to thank. She beamed up at him as he set the tiara on her head. A princess. Those words made her smile even more.

She kept her arms around him for a while, just looking up at him for a while. "Just the boys? All right. Well, I'll go get them ready." She kissed him once before pulling away and walking to the nursery room. She had found little outfits that were blue that would fit the five boys. She hummed as she dressed them. "I promise you'll get your turn next time girls." She cooed to them. She managed to be able to carry five of the boys in her arms as she walked back to the room. "Raven, I could use some help."

Raven giggled as he saw Vechella entered back the room with five kids on her. He nodded and took three of them, gently hold them in his arms. They're still sleeping. Their tiny pair of wings showed from the holes on the back of their outfits, so cute. His gaze was warm as he felt one of them started to moved in his slip. He's a father, and -he smiled at Vechella- she is their mother.

Somehow, the babies seemed to be latched to him. It's not hard to carry three of them with just one of his arm. His wings helped too by shielding around, preventing the babies to slipped and fell. Raven hold Vechella's hand, lead her to the castle main hall. Now they're in front of a giant door to the throne room. He turned to Vechella. "Whatever happened, don't be afraid. I'm by your side." He said. "My dad is inside, calm yourself. Once you feel you're ready, open the door, we will get inside."

Raven began to think about what he should say to Arthus, his father. But nothing seems to popped up to his mind. He shook his head to erase all doubts. He trust Vechella. She is a strong girl, and whatever happened she would passed it.

Vechella was so grateful they were able to hold onto her clothing and arms. Without it, she was scared she would drop all of them. That would be terrible for all of them. When Raven took three of them, she let out a sigh of relief. They were so cute. The two she was holding looked mostly like her with her dark black hair and green eyes. Well, the hair was fuzz on their head, but it would grow.

Being a mother, she wished she could bring the girls along, but Raven knew his father would only want to see the boys first. It sucked, but she would respect their customs. With a smile, she followed him down the main corridor to the giant door in front of the throne room. "Is he scary, Raven? I don't know, but I guess it's best to meet him." Her voice was shaking slightly, but she managed to calm herself down. She shifted one of the babies onto one arm and opened the door. Once it was open, she stood back by Raven, wanting him to go first.

Sensing her fear and nervous, Raven hugged her shoulder and walked inside. As usual, his father sit by the giant throne in the middle of the room. He looked similiar to Raven, with dark grey hair and silver eyes, except his long beard and moustache. His silver eyes widened for a moment, but then returned to normal as he saw the babies on their -Raven and Vechella- arms.

"You did well, my son." His deep voice sounds calm. "And this must be your breeder?"

"Yes, father." Raven nodded. But he didn't like his father to mention Vechella as 'breeder'. No, he loved her and she is more than just a slave to give birth to his children. More than that, she is his precious princess. Raven swallowed. "She's not just a breeder, father. I love Vechella."

It was a miracle that Raven's voice didn't craked and sound so confident when he said that. He didn't know where did he got the courage from, but being with Vechella's enough to support him. Raven cleared his throat, now is the hard part. "I want to propose Vechella, father. I want her to be my permanent and the only mother of my children. I don't want anyone else."

He looked at Vechella with his eyes, knowing she do expect the same thing.

With Raven's arm around her shoulder, Vechella managed to calm herself down and walk inside. The babies started to fuss and whine. With her fear, she started to rock them, wanting them to be quiet so she didn't upset his father. She wasn't sure how he was.

At the word breeder, Vechella felt her whole body shudder. She already knew Raven didn't see her like that. He was going to make her his princess. She stood a little closer to him, unsure whether or not she should say something about it. Thankfully Raven took care of it by speaking up. She felt her heart melting at his words. He knew exactly what to say. That's why she loved him.

The one thing she wasn't expecting was him telling his father that he was going to marry her. Not like this after all. Now she started to wonder how they would do a wedding. She wasn't sure who they would invite. Most likely it would be a private one. She looked at Raven and smiled at him. She kissed his cheek and shifted nervously on her feet with his father's gaze.

"Propose? Marriage?"

Arthus laughed in disbelief, as if Raven's words were nothing but rusty old jokes. What makes it even funnier was Arthus heard his son -whom always cold as ice and never care about others- said that with serious tone. His silver eyes gazed at Vechella. Human, weak creature. She would be a burden to Raven when they started to use emotion in their relationship. Arthus never wanted any daughter, all he need was grandchildren, Raven's offsprings as Zwayrac's new generation. But he never thought a single time about having a daughter in law, or at least what human would called her.

"I'm serious, Father." Raven once again sound so confident, made Arthus stopped his laughed.

"I know you are." Arthus answered, calmly. A wide smile showed on his face. "But as you know, Raven. Us, Zwayrac, never actually care about feelings, including love and marriage. You can do whatever you want as long as you keep producing our kind."

"Then will it be okay..." Raven swallowed. "If I left and go with Vechella to her village?" He paused, his body started to shudder. "She doesn't belong here. I kidnapped her... and if she wanted to return, I will gladly follow her. I owe her entire family a sincere apology."

Arthus' eyes widens in surprise as he heard his son's words. But he tried to kept himself calm. "You can left with one condition; your children stay with me. They're the future of us, I'll train them to be great soldiers of Zwayrac. Unlike their pathetic father, whom fell for human."

"Call me pathetic and shameful if you think I am," Raven looked at Vechella, squeezing her fingers inside his hand. "But I love her, and everything is up to her. I left all the choice to Vechella, as I believe she know what's the best." Raven gently took the two tiny babies from Vechella, as they began to cry. He calmed them, rubbing their back gently.

Vechella knew this was a bad idea. Raven shouldn't be speaking to his father now. It obvious Arthus wasn't prepared for this conversation. She was scared of what would happen to her and the babies. She couldn't let their grandfather near them if he had bad intentions for them. It scared her that Raven wouldn't be able to protect them.

She listened to their conversation as the two small babies she held started to fuss. "Shh. Calm down." She beckoned, rubbing their backs and rocking them. She wanted them to calm down. This was important.

When her soon to be husband said if he was to leave and go to her village, Vechella looked at him dumbfounded. That could never happen. Not anymore at least. She liked it here. She couldn't go back. No. Raven would see how poor she was and wouldn't want her anymore. Especially not with his father's ultimatum. She can't leave. She had to stay here.

"R-Raven..." Vechella said softly with nervousness in her voice. "We can't go. I want to stay here. We have to stay here. The village...it isn't safe for you...for us. I don't want them to stay here. I want to stay here with the children. All seven of them. They can be trained to be soldiers, as long as we're here." She told him with her a look of pleading. He couldn't say no to her. He had to say yes. He said the choice was hers. This was her choice to stay here. She took the two babies back from him and held them close. She didn't want him to hold all of them.

Raven remained silent. Is this true? Vechella doesn't want to go back? He expected the opposite answers from her but what she said surprised him.
"See? She doesn't want to leave, so there's no reason for you to." Arthus smiled. "Don't worry Raven, I cause no harm to your children. Even if you leave."
Raven bit his lips. If this is what she chose, then he would follow. His gaze turned serious. "Then...can I marry Vechella?"
Arthus slowly nodded. "Do what you want, as long as she don't cause our race any trouble"
He turned to Vechella. "She will be a trouble, but only for me, Father." He chuckled. The athmosphere suddenly getting warmer. The babies were calm as well.

Vechella could see the surprise in his face. At first she thought Raven was disappointed with her for choosing her side, but that's what he wanted; her opinion. She bit the inside of her cheek and rocked the two babies back to sleep.

"If he can marry me, what would our marriage be like?" She asked with a smile. Everything was going better than she thought. She was so happy he was an understanding man. Raven was the best part. She stood on her toes and kissed him once. "Be careful what you say, love. You never know what can happen." She giggled and bowed her head towards his father. "Thank you for allowing me to marry your son." The truth was that she really wanted to go back to the village, but she was scared he would see how poor she was and change his mind. For once she had someone who loved her dearly.

"Anything you want it to be..." Arthus turned to her. "Vechella...that's your name right?"

Raven didn't hear what their conversation next. He just stood still, hugging Vechella's waist as the girl kept talking with his father. He knew the girl was hiding something. He lead Vechella out of the room as they bowed a goodbye to Arthus.

"We'll go to the village." Raven said as they back to the nursery room and feed their babies. "Tonight. I will propose you with a good human way, not kidnapping you from your parents."

He can felt Vechella's resistance but he quickly hugged her. His voice was calm when he whiapered. "I love yoy, and if I should prove it to your village, to your parents then so be it." Then Raven land a kiss on Vechella's lips. He gently sucked her tongue, enjoying their kiss.

The words sparked thoughts and images in her head. It would be the best wedding. "Vechella is my name."

Vechella spent a few minutes just talking to his father. He was a nice man. She felt Raven's grip tightening around her waist and she knew they were going to have to go back to the nursery. They were all probably hungry. She smiled at the three that gripped his arm while they walked down the main hall to the village.

She clenched her jaw as Vechella fed the babies two by two, starting with the girls since they couldn't come. "Y-you don't have to. I'm fine like this, Raven." She said quickly. She closed her eyes to control her breathing. Now was not the time to panic. When he kissed her, Vechella felt like she had to tell him the truth. She pulled away harshly and took a deep breath. "We can't go. No one cares about me there. That's why I wanted to stay here. I'm poor over there. Life is so much better for me here, and I don't want to be reminded over what my life was there. Please don't go. Everyone will see you and me, and there's no telling what they would do to you, me, or the children. They'll probably hunt us done."

Back
Top Bottom