Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeds of the Zwayrac [Luke & Sweetnothings]

He never felt such an emotion before. Raven didn't know what it's called at first, his chest felt warm as he watched Vechella sleeping on his bare chest. He kissed her forehead, gently left her and moved to another room.
As he entered the room, there were seven little beds inside. His babies laid on each of them, sleeping as peaceful as their mother. They were unique, of course. Since they're basically half Zwayrac(means they're half orc half dragon) and half human. A pair of tiny black wings latched to their back, but there weren't any horns on their head, unlike their father. Raven smiled.
Tomorrow, when Vechella awake he will bring her to his father as well as their babies. His smile widens as he though of that. Now he knew what this feeling is: Love. He love Vechella, and he wouldn't regret that.
He went back to his room, closed the door and laid beside Vechella. Landed a kiss on her adorable lips, he whispered. "I love you."

Even though it had hurt so much, Vechella didn't regret it. It was amazing getting to see their children finally. She could remember the way they cried. She had to figure out names for them sooner of later. While she slept for a while, her mind was full of happy pictures of her, Raven, and their children. She didn't know if he was going to continue getting her pregnant or not, but she didn't mind it. It was a fun experience.

She opened her eyes slightly when he kissed her and whispered to her. "I love you, too." She muttered before closing her eyes again and going back to sleep. She woke up early in the morning to the sound of all of the babies crying. She yawned and opened her eyes. "Raven?" She pushed him slightly and stood up, slowly walking to their room. She opened the door and turned on the lights. She smiled softly and walked to them, picking up the first two and beginning to feed them.

Morning came. Sunlight is Raven's alarm ever since he's a kid, his eyes are quite sensitive to those. As he groaned and stretched his muscles, he shook his head, checking the entire room and still couldn't find Vechella.
He rose from the bed, dressed up before moved to the baby room. As he opened the door, he smiled. "There you are."

Despite Raven's remark about how Vechella wouldn't be able to do this without moaning, she managed to hold them down. She ran her fingers over their heads as she fed them. She was halfway done before Raven walked in. "Here I am." She giggled and shifted the two in her arms. "Sorry I didn't get you up."

Raven shook his head, quietly hugged her back. He watched as she fed their babies, and as usual his perverted though caused him to swell up, pressed against Vechella's ass. "You'll have to feed the 8th baby later." Raven kissed Vechella,s neck.

Vechella hummed softly as she finished feeding the two she had and got the next two. One more and she'd be done. She wasn't expecting Raven to do anything drastic. She closed her eyes and grinned. "You want to put your needs in front of your own children? You're terrible, Raven." She murmured. "You promised I'd get to meet your father today. I don't want to smell like sex then. I promise I'll make it up to you later."

Raven nodded. He never really liked being controlled before, even by his father but now he felt like want to do everything Vechella told him to. What changed him? Love? Such a powerful emotion.
He began to tease her again, pinching her other nipple as she feed the last baby. "Then I can't even have my morning milk?" He chuckled. "My father can wait, take your time. You can even shower, change, or anything. I prepared your dress on our bed.

While Raven was busy contemplating, Vechella had finished the last set and was busy feeding the seventh baby. She hummed softly as she watched with love in her eyes. She never imagined it would go like this, and it made her smile.

Her eyes closed as he began to play with her. "You will. They come first, though." She kissed his nose and giggled. "I get a dress? That's amazing. Maybe in the shower, we can do some fun things." She smirked and finished feeding the last baby. Vechella set her in her crib and walked towards Raven.

The smirk on Raven's face widens, he placed his hand on Vechella's waist, moved to the babies beds and kissed their forehead one by one as he whispered. "Bye sweethearts, Daddy will have fun with Mommy in the shower for now, we'll be back soon... probably with grandpa as well." They then went to the shower room. He turned on the shower, letting hot water wet both of them as he closed the shower curtain."Shall I strip you, princess?" He asked softly.

Without giving Vechella a chance to answered, he glued her lips to his with a kiss. Slow at first, but started to become a long-lustful-kiss. Raven broke the kiss, looked into Vechella's warm eyes. Soon, he unbuttoned her shirt.

Vechella could practically see the happiness radiating off of Raven. She knew he would love to fuck her. It made her happy that she could cause such reactions from him. She watched him kiss their children's heads while he spoke to them. He was so sweet, and it made her happy that she had someone who was so caring to their children. She followed him to the shower room and got in with her clothes on. At least he had more than one pair of outfits.

She was close to answering his question when he cut her off with his kiss. Her hands went to his shirt where she began to take it off. She smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. "Come on." She purred in his ear while moving her hands down to his pants after she was done with his shirt.

As Vechella's hand reached his pants, Raven let out a soft moan."I thought someone rejected me earlier and now she's trying to rape me?" He began his usual teasing. His hands began to undressed her until they're both clothless inside the shower. Raven felt hot, not because of the shower, he could felt the atmosphere getting warmer there as he pulled her closer, rubbing his hip on her's.

Raven was like putty in her hand when it came to this. Vechella knew how to mold him just right. She grinned and kissed his cheek. "If you keep teasing me, I might just think about it." She giggled and wrapped her arms around him in the shower. She bucked her hips and kissed his neck. She kept one of her hands down there, gently stroking him to encourage him to fuck her.

"Hngh..."
As the girl's gentle hand began to teased him, Raven already knew what would happen next. He touched Vechella's cheek, giving her a warm gaze, something he rarely did back then. He poured soap to his hands, rub it gently to Vechella's entire body, cleaning her as she kept stroking his manhood. After the girl's entire body covered in bubbles, Raven's hand stopped in front of her soaked pussy. His long fingers began to thrust inside, feeling her inner walls tighten as if his fingers were being sucked in. He knew perfectly his girl's sweet spots, and with slippery soapy hand, it's easier to reach the deep spots.

Her eyes went up to his at Raven's noise of satisfaction. It pleased her that he had become like this. It pleased her that she had made him like this. She felt a connection to him like no other, and she was sure it wasn't because she had his children. She stared into his eyes for a moment, her cheeks heating up slightly. When he began covering her body in bubbles of soap, she continued her ministrations on his cock. Her thumbs never stopped running over his head. She moaned loudly as her hips started to move against his fingers. She rested her head on his shoulder and started to stroke him faster. "Raven..." she muttered, her breathing turning into soft pants as the pleasure reached her.

"Yes?" Raven tried to kept his voive as calm as possible, seducting the girl even though he really want to fuck her now. His manhood was throbbing, as he hugged, sticking the hard stick to her hole. His hands reached her ass, squeezing and pulling her until his cock slipped inside. "You're tight, even after our 7th child." He threw his evil smirk as he began to thrust -slowly but hard- inside her.

Vechella couldn't even try forming the words she was about to say to him. Her mind was everywhere at once. On one side, she really wanted to do this. On the other, she just wanted to lay down with him in bed. She immediately went with the former and moaned loudly as his cock touched a sensitive spot. She bucked her hips slightly and gripped him slightly. "Now don't impregnate me now. We should wait a while." She said softly as she began to grip him harder.

He giggled. Vechella told him not to but the girl seems like the one waiting forward to 'that'. He pulled out, leaving her pussy and turned her around, let her firm ass faced him. "Now how about here? You won't resist right?" Raven teased her, playing with her other hole's entrance using the head of his cock, while his hands reached her large breasts and began to squeeze them again. He knew her weakness, and Vechella resisting him was simply impossible. "Where do you want me fuck you~" He whispered, laughing inside as the girl let out another moan.

All Vechella could do was blame it on him. Raven always wanted to fuck her. She actually didn't mind. She enjoyed the sex. She grinned from ear to ear and gripped the wall of the shower. "Of course I won't resist you. I would love you to fuck me in the ass, actually." She giggled and moaned softly as he teased her ass. "Stop teasing me, and fuck me, Raven." She pushed her hips down where she ground against his cock. She blushed slightly and let out a loud moan.

"You horny little girl. Doesn't want to smell like sex but fucked in the ass before meeting my father." Raveb giggled and began to thrust slowly inside, until his thick cock got inside completely. He paused, took a deep breath, and pullrd his cock halfway out. Then suddenly thrust it in as hard as he could. Amazing, the tightness of her ass is amazing. And Raven wouldn't tell her how much he loved fucking her in the ass.

"You started it, Raven. Don't make me look guilty. You know I can't resist you." The human countered. Vechella knew she would never be able to say no to him. Not in a life time. She rocked her hips back as he pushed into her. It had been a while since she last had him there. As a result, it didn't take much for her to start to moaning. "Oh, fuck Raven. Don't stop." She begged, throwing her head back and kissing him deeply.

"You sure love it here..." Raven smiled, kept pounding her inside while reply her kiss. Yeah, she wasn't the only one that felt that way. In fact, Raven couldn't imagine his life without Vechella, not just about sex, breeding, and children wbut also about his own feeling. At first he thought it was odd but as time goes by he never resisted again. "I love you." He slowly broke the kiss, landed his lipa on her neck as he kept thrusting inside her tight ass. It felt so good

"I know I do." Vechella replied against his lips. It was obvious she loved Raven more than anything. It was more than the sex she got. It was just the feeling of having someone to love at night. At the thought, her lips spread into a smile and parted slightly. When he told her something shocking, she nearly froze. Her eyes widened and a soft blush came upon her face. "I love you, too." She said before moaning loudly while resting against the wall.

"At first... it's just about breeding and stuffs." He said calmly, took a deep pause, hugging Vechella tightly from behind while leaning his chin to her shoulder. "But now, I can't imagine myself without you." He continued gently, holding Vechella's hand while his other hand played with her erect nipple.

"After you meet my father..." Raven swallowed. H never felt this nervous in his entire life before. His words were stuck on his throat. He collected his courage before saying. "Would you marry me?" Zwayrac never proposed. There's no such thing as marriage on their kind, all they did is kept switching partner to bred. But Raven didn't want others. He just want her, Vechella. And she had to be with him, forever, for their entire life.

Raven moved his hip, slow and gently, hitting Vechella's cervix as she answered.

Soon, Vechella realized how serious he was being. She stopped rocking her hips and focused on Raven's talk. She propped herself up against the wall and blushed deeply. "Really? You really do love me like that?" She asked, her mind not registering that his hand was on her nipple. That didn't matter to her. This did.

Unfortunately, Vechella didn't know how serious he was being. She just thought he was saying this stuff to make her feel better. It was definitely working for her. Her eyes widened at his question. Marriage? She never thought about that before. Now that she did, it seemed like the perfect thing to do. She smiled and nodded. "I would love to marry you, Raven." She leaned back and kissed him deeply. She started to rock her hips again. she loved having him in her ass.

Raven smiled, continue to fuck her. She moved her hips as he thrusted in. While replying his kiss, Raven sticked his long fingers inside her pussy, started to thrusted inside both of her holes. He just didn't care about their sweat, he kept reminding himself to washed their body after they finished. But he never intended to get this over quickly. He loved as her inner while tighten when he played with her nipples. Turning her around, Raven began to suck her full breasts, tasting her milk.

Back
Top Bottom