Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeds of the Zwayrac [Luke & Sweetnothings]

Soon after he had moaned, Vechella felt her both of her inner walls clench around his fingers and cock as she came. While she did so, her head was tilted back, moaning with absolute pleasure. After she came down from her orgasm, she pulled away and laid beside Raven, smiling up at him. "Is there anyone else who lives here?"

"Arthus, he's...my father, thr king of our race." Raven stroked her hair gently

"I would like to meet him one day." Vechella said absentmindedly before cuddling up next to him.

The next two days were bittersweet. She woke up every morning with a bigger stomach. By now, she looked like she was carrying more than seven children. She just couldn't wait for him to let her have his children. It had gotten hard to walk around. She leaned against the wall as she walked across the room to the dresser to brush her hair. "I can't wait for you guys to get out of me." She smiled softly and sighed.

Raven liked to ahowed up behind hia girl, hugged her and feel her huge belly with his hands. Like what he is doing now. "I am sure you want them that much."

It was always one or two of them kicking at any given time. Vechella knew they wanted to get out too. "Exactly, Raven. When will they come out?" She turned towards him and held her heavy belly.

"When you are ready." Raven landed a soft kiss on Vechella's cheek. Smiling

"And when is that, my love?" She held Raven's hand and sighed softly. She walked to the bed and laid down, patting the spot next to him. "Are you coming?"

Raven scretch his muscle, letting out a soft groan as he moved to the girl's side, putting his head on her lap. He stick his ear to her huge belly, enjoying the sounds and movements of their babies. Maybe he would let them out soon, but not before he 'play' one more time with their mother.

He moved his head down, facing Vechella's pussy, start licking her clit, causing her to moan and started to get wet.

Vechella laid on her back as she started to get comfortable in the bed. She felt humongous with the seven babies inside of her. She couldn't wait for him to finally let them out. She closed her eyes with a small smile while he listened to her stomach. She was expecting a day just to relax with Raven.

It surprised her when he moved down her body until his mouth stopped over her clit. She gasped and moaned softly. "Raven..." she murmured, her hand moving down to run her hand through his hair and hold him there.

"Mmm..." Raven murmured as he moved, using his tongue to teased Vechella's clit more. His rifht hand reached the girl's left breasts, squeeze it as he suck her pussy, thrusting his tongue inside and stirred it

Vechella gripped his hair a little tighter as he started to thrust his tongue inside of her. She bucked her hips as much as she could with her big stomach in the way. She wished she could return the pleasure somehow, but she decided to let him do his thing.

Raven fasten his tongue. He had the tongue of the dragon, a little bit longer from the human's. As Vechella's body moved and tremble, he knew she wouldn't last long. His fangs touched her clit, played a little bit rough before he sucked hard

Vechella gripped him slightly harder as she felt her orgasm approaching quickly. Raven knew exactly how to please her, and it made her feel amazing. She panted softly and moaned loudly. When he teased her clit, that was it for her. She threw her head back and cried out as she came around his tongue.

Raven licked, without dropping even a drop of Vechella's juice as she came. He heaved, moved back softly to her lap, acted like a kid on his mother's lap. He smiled at Vechella, made her wonder about what she should do toward a huge formed bulge on his pants. He sighed, just a couple of minutes ago, he shot two huge loads inside of her. How come his body still want more? Being with Vechella, it seems like he can never say no to pleasure.
But this time, Raven managed to hold himself down. Slowly, he moved his head up, with his eyes closed, he started to searched for Vechella's erect nipples. "Nurse me." He asked softly, acting like a giant baby, or maybe he indeed is one in front of Vechella.

Vechella was lost in heaven after she came. His tongue felt amazing against her pussy. She was so glad she had Raven in her life. She almost wanted to lay back and rest until he let their children come out. She started to close her eyes and rest as she began to sleep, hoping a sleep full of pleasant dreams she could share with him later.

Her eyes snapped open instead as he moved his head to her breasts. She blushed softly and sat up, letting him. Vechella's eyes widened when he told her what he wanted. "O-oh okay." She hesitated before bringing him up and holding him up to her nipples.

"You sound nervous." Raven licked her nipple before continued. "How can you nurse seven babies if you can't even handle one?" He chuckled, began to suck, feeling sweet milk began to sprut inside his mouth again and again, his fangs teased her, bit the nipple gently as she feed him.
"Hey...you won't moan like that when nursing our babies will you?"
Raven's hard cock is freed as he took of his pants, precum came out from the tip as he sucked harder on his beloved's breast.

Vechella took a deep breath to calm her nerves. "I'm not nervous." She told Raven stubbornly. She hated it when he teased her like that. "I can surely handle seven babies." She reached out and flicked the side of his head. When he began to suck, she gasped softly and let out a soft moan. She wasn't expecting that, and it was kind of good.

"Of course I won't. I can handle myself." Vechella muttered. She moved her hand down to his cock and began to stroke him like she had before. This time both of her thumbs were running over the head.

A soft moan left Raven's mouth as he stopped sucking to talk. "Mmh.. Really? But your body told me the opposite. You can't even stop moaning, princess." He bit her nipple gently, playing on the erect area with his tongue.

"Hey... that's cheating." Another moan, this time because of the pleasure which sent to his entire body by Vechella. Sucking on her is enough to made him fully erect and now she -again- started to play with his body. A little smirk appear on Raven's face. He sat up, releasing Vechella's nipple and changed their position. His wings helped him laid Vechella's body down as he knelt above her, slipping his cock between the girl's huge breasts. He smiled once more at the girl as if he's saying 'You know what to do, right?'

Vechella took a deep breath as he stopped sucking. She hated that he knew how to make her squirm. "Watch me. I can stop moaning." She challenged him. She bit the inside of her cheek to stifle any further moans that threatened to come out.

"I'm not cheating." She giggled and accidentally let out a moan. She also loved how she could practically make him melt. She wasn't expecting him to do change anything, so when he pulled away and positioned himself, she smirked. She moved her hands up to her breasts and started to mash them between his cock. She giggled and leaned down to lick the head every time he thrust in. "This feels good."

If Raven didn't keep his pride, he would've moaned as loud as he could. The pleasure were magnificent. He couldn't stopped his hip to thrust, fucking Vechella' soft bounchy breasts as they sandwiched his hard cock. As if his inner orc had awoken, this time he didn't even try to be gentle. Vechella's huge belly pressed against his balls as he pulled out and her tongue licked his tip everytime he thrusts in, this is really a pure eshtacy for him. "More...than...good..." He said, panting. That's when he regret showing his weakness to Vechella. The smirk on her face widens, now she knew how to melt him with such a simple way; a titfuck.

Vechella could only watch in amusement. She loved seeing Raven try to hold back his moans. He obviously didn't want her to think that she was the cause of it. It only made her giggle and laugh internally. He could be so egotistical some times. That's why she loved him. She still hasn't met his father yet. He had promised her she would get to meet him after she gives birth to their babies. She continued moving her breasts against his cock as he thrusts in and out. Her mouth was spread open while she sucked and licked his tip every time he moved up. This felt good for both of them. Her nipples were dribbling out milk each time she squeezed them.

Raven panted. He moaned each time the thrust, moving his hip roughly. Vechella's nipples kept her soft breasts wet and slippery, made him felt even better. He pinched her nipples, let out a long moan as his sperm burst out

There was nothing that could compare to this. She loved making him cum. Vechella enjoyed breaking his ego. A soft sigh left her as he covered her face and chest with his cum. She smiled and closed her eyes, feeling their children kick. "They really want to be out."

Raven gently laid on Vechella's side. He rubbed her belly. Well, he could feel soft kicks as well, they're ready, but was Vechella? "This will take time and energy. Especially since you're not my kind." He sighed, kissed Vechella's forehead. He had been holding their babies with his seal since yesterday, as soon as he broke the seal, it's labor time for her. "You'ready? I will stay here with you to ease the pain, just push while keeping your focus on me."
He saw Vechella nodded, she is ready, he broke the seal.

Vechella looked down at her stomach and smiled softly. Raven could be so loving some times. Her hand went over the spot he had touched moments before. "We have all the time in the world, Raven. I'm sure using my energy won't be take too much." She smiled softly and kissed his cheek. She nodded. "I'm ready." She gasped as he broke the seal, causing a wave of pain to leave her.

She spent about two hours in pain. The first five were boys and the last two were girls. By the time she was done, she was panting and ready to fall asleep. She sighed softly and closed her eyes, just happy to finally have gotten them out of her.

Back
Top Bottom