Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeds of the Zwayrac [Luke & Sweetnothings]

The one thing she wanted the most was his seed. Vechella wanted Raven to cum inside of her, to fill her with his offspring. She gasped when he squeezed her breasts and caused milk to dribble from her nipples.

When he started to thrust into her roughly, her arms wrapped around his neck. She moved her lips to his neck and started kissing and sucking on his skin, most likely going to leave a few love bites. She wanted this more than anything.

Looks like even though Raven's not a fast-shooter, he wouldn't be able to hold back for long. But cumming before Vechella would just hurt his pride, so Raven didn't say anything as his cock starting to throb.

His hands slowly reached Vechella's clit, teasing it with his claws, forcing her to squirted out again.

Vechella would do anything to get him to cum. So the only reasonable answer to her was to find his sweet spot and see if it would work. The human could only hope that she was right and it would work.

When his claws found her clit, she let out a long moan. Thanks to be extra sensitive after her orgasm, it helped bring on her second orgasm. She arched her back and gripped him tightly while she came again.

As she gripped him, Raven's defense crumbled. He let out his long groan as hot seeds shot out. One, two, three... how many times did he came? He didn't know. His cock was being milked by the human's tight pussy, forcing him to let it out.

He hugged Vechella, slowly land a little kiss on the girl's neck while she still enjoyed her climax

Her second orgasm was almost as good as her first one. Vechella couldn't describe how lucky she considered herself at the moment. No one else was going to enjoy this except her and Raven. She felt his seed shooting into her womb, most likely impregnating her. She panted and rested against him.

"That was...better than...I expected." She told Raven, moving her fingers across his chest and back.

His breathing was a little heavy, but Raven could still continue. Judging from Vechella's expression, she was still ready for second round. But then he shook his head. He didn't need to rush. This girl seemed to be attracted, addicted to his pheromones and his cock. All he need to do right now is let Vechella rest as his seed grow inside her. It wouldn't need a long time. Three days, and the seeds would've grown perfectly inside her. He can easily controlled when should the babies born after then.

Gently, he pulled out as he kissed Vechella, hugging her with his arms as well as shield her with his wide wings. This girl is his important asset, he didn't want to lose her no matter what. Although he didn't say anything to Vechella, he gave her warmth, asking her to rest.

For once in Vechella's life, she felt wanted. She had someone who probably cared enough for her to do this. She just never thought that someone would be Raven, yet she was perfectly happy with it. Vechella was indeed getting addicted to his pheromones and cock. The drug must've done something else to her because all she wanted to do was please him. Plus, all her mind had were thoughts of having his children. That would certainly please him. It had to.

A soft sigh left her lips after he pulled out. Her lips pressed back against Raven's while he kissed her. Her arms wrapped around his neck to pull him closer. She loved the warmth he gave off. It was comforting. She closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder. Soon, she had fallen asleep in his arms.

Raven stroked her hair as she fell asleep. He lifted Vechella carefully, walked slowly to his room on the top of the castle. Nobody was allowed to enter his room earlier, but Vechella sure was an exception. He laid her on his bed, pulled the blanket to cover her naked body. Giving her a goodnight kiss, he faded away to the throne room.
His father, Arthus, sat on his rusty throne with a wide smile as Raven returned to him. His voice was loud, very proud of his son. "Well done, Raven. Well done, now all we need to do it wait for the girl to give birth to your children. And after that, you're free to throw her out of the castle."
Raven's eyes suddenly froze. His fingers rolled back, changing his palms into fists as he answered calmly. "No, father, I won't throw her out." Then continued. "Because, that girl IS special."
Arthus lifted his right eyebrow. "Really? I always thought you hate breeding."
"I never said I liked that." Raven cut Arthus' words. "But I sure like that girl, Vechella."
Yeah, he like that girl. And he didn't feel like he need another breeder, she was more than enough for now.

Vechella was content as she fell asleep. For once she knew she would have no nightmares tonight. In Raven's arms, Vechella hugged his arm tightly, craving the warmth he offered her. His body was soon replaced by a mattress and a thick blanket that she quickly wrapped herself in. She sighed softly as she settled down, hoping for a dreamless sleep.

Some time during the night, Vechella woke up screaming her head off. She sat up quickly and gripped the blanket as beads of sweat ran down her face. The nightmare was terrible. It was worse than the ones she had gotten before. "R-Raven?!" She called out, shakily getting out of the bed to find him. It was dark in the room, and she managed to bump into a few things, but she reached the door. She opened it and whimpered softly. Her nightmare was about Raven killing her after she had given him his children. Vechella didn't want that to happen.

Soon after Vechella cried his name out, Raven teleported directly to his room's door. The door was opened by Vechella, revealing the girl's -still naked- body as tears flowed from her eyes. Raven hugged her, closing the door as they returned back to his room, sitting on his bed. He knew he shouldn't asked for now, first thing he need to do is calmed Vechella, his precious little girl.
"Sshh... Calm down." Raven, once again, shielded Vechella with his wings as he hugged her tightly. The girl buried her nails to his back, saying nothing and continued crying. "Don't worry, I'm here... I'm here..." He let his pheromones out, filling the room to calm Vechella. Soon, glued their lips together again, sending tickling feeling to Vechella's entire body, hope that would calmed her down.

Vechella was more than scared. All she wanted to do was make sure her nightmare wouldn't come true. She actually liked living here. She didn't want to go back to the village or die by Raven's hands. It didn't even bother her that she was still naked. She actually didn't care about anything else other than being in his arms. He could comfort her. Only he could do that.

Vechella buried her head into Raven's chest as soon as they were inside his room once more. The feeling of his wings shielding her made her feel even safer. She gripped him tightly with her nails digging into his skin. All she wanted to do was be in his arms. She wasn't surprised when the familiar scent of his pheromones struck her nose. She kissed him back, feeling at ease now that he was here. "Can you stay here with me?" She pleaded, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"I promise." Raven whispered, then slowly pushed Vechella's body causing her to laid on the bed. He began to sucked her tongue, hoping pleasure will erased her fear completely. As her swollen breasts pressed against him, Raven could felt his thing began to form a huge bulge again on his crotch. He tighten the hug, let Vechella's skin pressed against his. Even though he was the one telling her to rest, why... why did Raven wanted to pound her inside again and again at this moment?

Her heart seemed to flutter at the sound of Raven's voice. Vechella still considered lucky for all of this. When her body came in contact with the mattress, her arms went around his neck to pull him closer to her. The pheromones were getting to her again. Vechella's pussy was starting to get wet again, and she brushed her hips up against his crotch. "Raven..." she murmured against his lips.

Letting out a soft groan, Raven couldn't hold back his desire. Within seconds, his clothes were already thrown away, ripped, on the entire room. Their kissed began to grew in lust, Raven could felt Vechella's breath, her soft moans, as he bit her lower lip. His chest was wet with milk as he squeezed Vechella's breasts. He moved his hip, causing his cock to hit the girl's hand. It's still too early for him to came inside of her. He let out another small moan as Vechella's smooth fingers touched his cock.

Vechella couldn't describe her desire for Raven. Everything about him made her want to let him fuck her until they were both ready to pass out. The one thing she wanted the most was to have his children. She wasn't sure how it was going to work out, but she was looking forward to growing a bump. She felt his cock touching her hand. She already knew what to do. Vechella wrapped her small hand around his large cock and started to stroke him, her thumb running over his sensitive head as her other hand cradled his balls.

The sensation of having his cock stroked as well as his balls played made Raven accidentally let out his moan, the sensation was incredible as the girl's thumb played at his cock's head. He moved his hips roughly, acted like he's fucking her hand. He never felt this sensation before. As well as a huge urge to shoot his sperm all over the Vechella's hand. Should he? Well...that girl still owe him one orgasm after all...

Vechella didn't know where she got these skills from. The only options she could come up with were the pheromones and her desire for him. Plus she had told herself she would do anything to please Raven. He gave her abetter home so it only seemed fair she returned the favor. So she put his needs before her. She moaned softly as he started to thrust his hips. Vechella pulled him into another sloppy kiss and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

Raven could felt as hisbtongue were being sucked greedily by Vechella. He replied ths kiss, moving his hip faster as her smooth fingers felt soft pressed against his cock's skin. Soon, Raven began to lose his resistance. His cock started to throb, as well as his balls...ready to shoot out another load of semen

It was obvious Vechella was feeling much better now. She thanked Raven for making her feel better. She didn't know what she would do without him here. She quickened her attention on his cock. Her thumb moved over his cock head more frequently as her other hand squeezed and played with his balls. She moved her lips to his neck where she kissed and licked at his sensitive skin.

Raven hissed. He didnt even care about his pride anymore as his explode from the head of his cock. He shot it again and again, making Vechella's hand dirty with his semen as he hugged her tighter, expressing how much he didnt want to lose her

Vechella smirked against Raven's lips when he let out a hiss and felt his cock unleash his load. She felt happy that she was the one who had made him cum just from her hand. She removed her hand from his cock and brought her fingers to her lips, tasting some of it. She hugged him back and sighed. "How long will it be until I start to look pregnant?"

"Two days." Raven landed a soft kiss on her forehead. "You want to have 'our children' that much?" He teased as his hand rubbed Vechella's belly. "You'll look like 5 months tomorrow, maybe. Since there are seven of them inside." He smirked

Vechella obviously didn't want to want two days. That was too long in her mind. "I wouldn't say that much, but I want to have your children." She smiled up at Raven and looked at his hand as it rubbed her belly. "There's seven? Wow. That's amazing. We should get some sleep. I think I'll sleep better with you here." She told him. She didn't mind going to sleep now since she was with Raven.

"You got me..." Raven skowly circled his hands on Vechella's waist. Tried to made her as relax as possible. It didnt take a long time before both of them asleep, clinging to each others

Vechella woke up about eight hours later. It felt good to oversleep for once. She groaned softly in protest as she opened her eyes to the sun's rays. She was greeted with the sight of being entangled in Raven's arms. She smiled and kissed his cheek before feeling something kick her stomach. She looked down, her eyes widening at the sight of her belly.

Back
Top Bottom