Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High speed Slow love (Forever Unbreakable & I)

Master Raven

Supporter
Supporter
Seth moved about the crowd weaving and bobbing through people occasionally having to hug a wall to get through the fellow party goers. He looked as though he had just come from a business meeting in the attire he was dressed in. It was a rough suit without the jacket yet he managed to pull it off as a new type of style. The tie always loosened with the collar up and wrinkled, the black vest clearly matching yet showing distinction from the white shirt beneath it. After a good five minute of navigating through the masses he finally made it outside the sliding glass door to the more open outdoors of the gathering. "Ah peace." he said with a cigarette in his mouth as his hands patted down his chest then his legs. "There you are." He said softly digging into his right pocket to retrieve his lighter.

The peaceful solace of the Arizona night calming his nerve along with the freshly lit addiction in his mouth. It was a clear night with little cloud cover and a full moon, the stars reflecting the light back they had received from the sun. The countless masses in the sky seemed to mirror the party goers inside the host's house. Another sigh escaped his lips as he moved to find a lawn chair to sit in taking in the mostly quiet, The bass still able to be heard from the party inside. Then again the soft thumping from the music and the chirping of the crickets made for a nice symposium in the night time breeze. He leaned his head back softly as his raven hued messy hair blew slightly in the wind. The sounds of mother nature mixed with the typical human ability to create loud drumming type of music. However this was a nice mixture of sounds, something he could lose himself in. The soft soothing vibrations moving in his direction and down his ear canal.

He turned his head slightly seeing the row of cars parked along the sidewalk. Clearly this was a street racer's haven, someone who lived fast and loud regardless of the time of day. Seth was different, though it was easily seen by everyone else that knew him. He liked things mellow and slow, but that wasn't to say he didn't have a streak in him that completely screamed racer or rebel. There was just something about this evening that made everything so....right. His head turned back to looking up at the stars the party going on without him, as they usually did.

Nakita knew that she was going to have fun at this party tonight, it wasn't just a regular party it was a street racer's party, full of drugs, beer, anything really. It was already getting started, the loud music, the smell of drugs and beer on guys breathe as she passed. Smirking she tilted her head as one guy whispered something to her, shaking her head she pushed him away playfully "Mmm no way in hell baby, back off your not getting none of me, just give up now before you get to far ahead of yourself." Rolling her eyes she grabbed a cub with beer in it then leaned up against the wall, her black hair to her mid back, her dark steel eyes looking into the crowd not knowing who she wanted to have fun with, everyone seemed blah here so she thought about going outside.

Taking a sip of the beer she pulled herself away from the wall, walking towards the back door a few guys stopped her, just to feel her up and tease her some, growling lowly she massaged one guys crotch, another running her ass against his, and she kissed another soon leaning down and giving a harsh nip to his neck. After they walked off she shook her head and started back towards the door "Seriously guys are fun when their drunk, and into you." Opening the door she saw Seth, she had never seen him around here, much less seen him at racing meets but he looked like he needed some fun and company. Going over she put her hand on his shoulder and nuzzled into his neck "You look bored out here sexy, missing the party must be a bitch." Coming around so he could see her she leaned up against a tree that was near where he was "Tell me, why is a sexy guy like you, not in there fucking some girls brains out??"

Smirking she looked up towards the stars and closed her eyes, wearing a black short skirt, a red tank top with a black fur coat over it. She wasn't rich or bratty she just liked to have fun, which she didn't know if she would get to have any tonight. Looking back at him she shook her head lightly "You need to have some fun, I can already tell that, so why don't we go some where?? My place or yours, or even rent a hotel room??" She wasn't a slut or whore, she was actually a nice girl but she hadn't had sex or been fucked in a few months, and she needed it badly. Being sixteen and your hormones driving you crazy made you seem like you were a whore or slut, but he would hopefully understand, she looked young and was already into the crazy shit everyone here was. She enjoyed the fast and crazy life but she liked it slow and mellow other times, just to lay back and have someone cuddle her, or treat her right, she was still looking for that special someone. Looking at him she bit her lip "So what's your name?? I'm Nakita by the way if you were wondering."

"I really don't know the answer to that question." He mused looking back up at the stars. "I'm Seth." The girl before him looked really hot and seductive at that. He couldn't deny that if she wanted a good fuck he couldn't turn her down. "So what exactly were you hoping for?" He sat back up and took a hit of his cigarette. He continued to smoke blowing the smoke away from her. His hand went back through his hair looking her over. Her red and black outfit was very appealing but he wasn't exactly sure what kind of girl she might be.

Back
Top Bottom