Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The viking and the princess (Saber and Miserychord)

"Okay..." Food being ready by the time he got out sounded good. Maybe it was just the way the water felt, but he found his hunger... Different. A different and more primal craving in his body as he continued to swim through the water, feeling the warmth against his skin while he submerged himself. But as he rose out of the water his eyes were on the redhead, feeling the desire well up in him as naturally as anything else could have. The food didn't concern him, but there was a hunger in him for her, for another body to be with his...

Ariel heard him splashing about as she set up the food. She got rid of her heavy upper dress, now wearing a thin summer gown. As he rose from the water, she noticed the peculiar look on his face. "Magnus...is everything alright?" She asked softly, a little alarmed by his look.

While he continued to swim his eyes were on her before he finally got to the shores, water droplets trailing off him as he gave a light breath and recovered. 'No, I think... Feeling a bit weird, something's wrong with me." he needed her, or at least needed his touch. "Can you come here? I need you, now." His voice was smoewhat desperate, but there was also a very slight hint of force as he began to approach, his wounds gone... but his movements taken over by something else.

Ariel was already on her feet by the time he made it to the shore. She hurried over, placing a cool palm against his forehead. "Jesus Magnus, you're burning up!" She grew concerned for him, her hands trembling in slight fear. "Let's sit down and you rest. You aren't well."

His forehead was rather hot to the touch, feeling her hand tremble against him. "I feel like I need something..." Magnus's hands were soon holding her, one on her hips and the other on her shoulder, each giving her a firm grip and hold. "And I think I need you right now, I don't know how, or why... But I need you with me, here and now."

"I'm here darling. I'm with you." She murmured, as much to soothe herself as to soothe him. His hands on her hips was an alien feeling, their heat radiating through the thin cotton of her chemise. She looked up at him through thick lashes. "I'm going nowhere Magnus. I'm here with you."

"I know, but... I *need* you." his tone was different, more dominant, and even somewhat darker as his eyes looked at her, the hand on her hip beginning to trail up her gown, fingers gripping the hem of it to lift it up somewhat, to bare her skin against his.

She looked up at him, confused. A startled gasp left her as he began to lift up the thin gown, exposing her bare thighs. "Magnus!" She jerked away from him, her breathing unsteady as her eyes went wide. "What's come over you?!"

"I don't know what it is, but I want you...." There was an almost possessive growl to his tone, his lips inches from hers as his hands began to mvoe a little more firmly - that thin gown would slowly start to rip and tear as he moved, fingers firmly and heatedly brushing against her bare skin as he sought to remove the dress from her body.

"M-Magnus stop it!" She gasped out, trying to free herself from him. "Magnus you're scaring me!" His fingers were rough against her soft flesh, leaving red marks against her creamy thighs as he ripped the thin cotton from her.

He didn't respond, not verbally anyway. his body soon pressed himself against her as he kissed her firmly to silence her. Moving his hand more harshly to disrobe her the cloth would be torn off her body completely as one hand rested upon her thigh, the other holding her by the back, keeping the princess close to him as he breathed out deeply mid kiss.

She hit against his broad chest as his lips pressed down on hers, bruising the tender flesh. A whimper escaped her as he tore the dress from her body, her nakedness on fully display as her breasts bounced gently, the large melon sized globes tightening and becoming rosy at the tip. Her womanhood was on display as well between her shapely thighs, the full lips hairless and soft pink. Her heart worked overtime as she tried to get loose once more, unable to escape his steely yet gentle grip on her body.

Magnus was different. his hands strong, a warriors physique pinning her down but he did not seek to hurt her in a dangerous way. His chest felt her hands striking him, but he made no attempt to stop her before he had her down against the ground with one of his hands spreading her thighs. What little clothe he had came off of him, his cock visible as his full erection pressed against his thigh and radiated heat against her. While she worked on breaking free from him the kiss wuld break as he lifted up a bit, eyes hazily looking at her as his other hand would cup one of her full and plump breasts.

The young woman trembled beneath him as he spread her out. The tear of fabric filled her ears before she felt his scorching hot arousal press into her thigh. "Magnus....please don't do this...." she whimpered, thighs splayed wide to where her sex was flowering open. She looked into his hazy eyes and shivered as a large hand closed over her breast.

His shaft was hard and thick, pressing more against and into her as he shifted up and pinned her down while he moaned out in a low growl, uncaring as to her desire to stop. Full and hot lips would kiss against her lips briefly, slowly going down against her neck as he squeezed and groped her strongly with his fingers spreading out against her. All the while the tip of his cock would start to brush against her exposed slit, his head rubbing against her clit.

She whimpered softly as his tip brushed over her vigin slit. She had never been touched there, not even by her own hands. It felt strange and a little good but she didn't want any pain. "Magnus....please...." she pleaded once more before sinking back with a soft sob. His fingers were gentle against her breast as he stroked and kissed, his ministrations calming her some as a tingle began in her belly.

Magnus could feel the calm envelop her, perhaps he knew she was a virgin, or perhaps it was simply an intuition he used to guide himself. Slowly his cock would pump between the lips of her slit, his hips pressing him in against her as his teeth bit down against her neck teasingly but still firmly. A long groan of pleasure escaped between them, vibrating against her skin. All the while his cock would spear into her, slowly splitting her open for him.

She shifted uncomfortably as he began to slip into her, the feeling of fullness uncomfortable. A soft cry left her as the blunt head of his cock pressed against the thin membrane of her maidenhead. "W-wait! No more! Please Magnus!" She begged softly, pushing against his solid chest as if trying to dislodge him.

"Can't stop... I need this..." Muttering the words out as he heard her cry, his hands were just firm against her, his hips moving to break through her virginity and fully take her, to claim her as his. While she still tried to stop him he was stronger, one hand on her breast as the other still pinned her arm down to try and make her stop.

A shrill cry filled the clearing as he broke through her maidenhead, sinking in to the hilt as her body was forced to take in his girth. Soft sobs wracked her body as she wilted beneath him in pain. Around him, her core clenched and released in spasms as it struggle to stretch to accommodate him.

Her inner walls tightened against him, squeezing him as he firmly pumped into her. Magnus knew this was her first time and he would start to move slower, thrusting into her with less force and even gentleness as he sought to end the pain and make it into something else for her - something pleasing and pleasurable rather than harsh and painful.

Ariel still sobbed softly beneath him as he thrust slowly into her, her body growing used to the stretch. Her full breasts bounced gently with each thrust as she whimpered, more so when he would hilt himself within her core. Since he had saved her, she had considered giving herself to him as a reward but she hadn't pitcured it to be filled with pain as he took her in the dirt.

While she sobbed, he still took her with a firm hint of roughness, his hands on her thighs as the warrior took her firmly. Giving out a small growl, he could feel her body bouncing against his before his lips pressed in against hers and left a trail of forceful kisses from her lips to her neck, teeth against her skin as he bit down. It would not draw blood, but he would leave a mark from the forced lovebite.

She winced as his teeth sank into the soft flesh of her neck, a deep purple bruise appearing on the creamy skin. She had no more tears, had no more to let go. She just lay there, letting him use her body for his own desires. A tingle was beginning in her belly as the pain dulled to an ache, her moisture increasing in her core as he thrust.

Those teeth were a firm bite against her neck – breaking the skin internally from the fierceness of the lovebite. His hips still thrust in against her, hands firm on her body as her body slowly began to become more impacted by his movements. Magnus was still firm against her, cock going in depe with slow but intense thrusts.

Back
Top Bottom