Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for f/f, f/futa, f/m for some kinky fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm a 25 year old submissive with very few limits to speak of. I'm up for mostly anything really but my favorite kinks consist of Humiliation, BDSM, role reversal, sexual pain(flogging, whipping, caining, electro, pussy spanking, and etc.), and I think you are getting the picture. I like non-con, seduction, black mail, to straight up consensual and am able to play up to three characters. So with out further ado here are some story Ideas I had.

All scenes can be short or long depending if you want to just do a quick one shot, or expand further with them. They can all be individual or group based as well and can sprinkle some incest if wanted. Now I RP at least one paragraph (please no novels per post though) and these are rather short as they are simply basic idea outlines I have and details can be hashed out between us.

UPDATE: Been craving insest so if you have any ideas involving that please let me know

1. Are you a rich man/woman/futa with a spoiled wife, girlfriend, and/or mistress? Do they think they are better then you? Constantly spend your money? and for the most part are simply bitches? Do the cheat on you? Well send them down the the ranch, where we take your entitled and disobedient women and break down there humanity and then train them to be the obedient slave you have always wanted. Worry no more as they willing submit and obey you, allow you to do as you please, sleep with who you want and for you people with multiple women you no longer have to keep the in the dark about each other as they are more then happy to work together in the service of here master.
  2. It's the night of the big game, but before it even starts the head cheerleader(and maybe two others) of the away team is missing! Though they get a text from her saying that she/they are sick and can't make it. So the game goes on. But at the end of the game as the home team or cheerleaders come into there locker room there she/they are tied up and ready for use. Maybe this school just got them selves some new mascots! (Can even be all girls schools, or a futa world or just your normal school)
  3. Cheerleaders are popular, get everything they want, and are also complete bitches. But what about those less popular groups, the punks, the nerds, the goths, who are just plane sick and tired of them so they decided to get even. Kidnapping he head cheerleader(again, and maybe two more) and soon making sure every one knows what they really are, mainly horny sluts.(cant take place in the same settings as above)
  4. A young prison guard is good at her job, she is stern, authoritative, and a little bitch. but hey it's all apart of the job. One day everything is normal routine, that is until a prison riot breaks out and she finds her self cornered by an inmate(Also able for a group with several female guards)
  5. This one is more for a f/f or f/futa setting in which a new inmate quickly learns her place as the bitch of a cell mate, or for a gang(again can be group as well)
  6. A world where woman have no rights and are seen as little more then property for there futa/male counterparts to use as they please and being property you can do anything you want and it's not illegal. This cold be a dimension hopping thing, or maybe another planet where a new comer(s) discover more then they thought. Also for a futa world maybe they have nothing but futa's so when they see women they think of them as lesser creatures and maybe kill off any males with her/them.
  7. I'm always happy to hear any ideas you might have, and you might be looking up there and seeing the lack of incest and be thinking, Hmm she must not like it, well you are wrong! It is simply that Incest is what everyone always picks so while i don't mind them they get old after awhile. That being said feel free to approach me with a incest Idea, but I will say make it interesting as well as have a back up since I have to really like the idea for incest to be one of the main plot points. Also fine with sprinkling some incest into any of my scenes above.
  8. A woman fresh out of college gets a job at an international cooperation. Little does she know however is that she was actually hired on to help employees relive stress as she was to be the office slut to be used and abused as other employees see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom