Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Apocalyptic, Survival, Romance, Lots of Smut. ( MxF )

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Matthew

Moon
Welcome.

So the big question is, what am I looking for?

What I'm looking for in an RP partner is:
  • Someone literate and who can add to plot ideas, because doing all the brain work on my own isn't very fun.
  • Someone who doesn't have many limits, because limits are boring and do exactly what they say, limit you.
  • Someone who doesn't just vanish, if you would like to go, just tell me.
  • Someone fun to be around, who won't snap at me the second I go out of character.

Let's get on with it:

So now boring lists are out of the way, let's talk about the kind of RP i'm looking for, I've got quite a few ideas floating around in my head at the moment, although I'll just give an example for one, for now.

Post Apocalyptic setting:

Night comes as it usually does every night, people settle in for the night and usually all is well, the next day comes and people get on with their lives as normal, kids go to school and the parents go to work, but this night was different. This night never ended, most of the parents and their children never woke up, instead they were torn apart, eaten by the foul beasts that had invaded the world. Where did they come from? Is this a dream? Vince was thinking to himself as he got into his car, frantically fumbling with the key, his whole family was dead, Vince looked out of window towards his house, wishing that it could have been him that died and not them, but he couldn't sit on that thought for much longer, he was in survival mode. Vince started his car and drove off down the road, images of his family flashing into his head every few seconds. Where was Vince to go? He had no idea.

I've revamped this section, as I'm no longer craving what I had here before, I'm feeling a more survival/romance RP with some hot sex along the way and of course, some action, but we aren't going to plan all that out, because where would that leave our imaginations and plot/character progression?

The story is going to resume, about 6 months down the line. Vince is no longer alone, he now has a girl with him, living in a half-stocked bomb shelter that he stumbled across in somebodies basement. The shelter was filled with food, water, medicine, magazines, a radio, some guns and a power generator that Vince thought could last them years, the radio keeping them up to date on the goings on outside of shelter, the monsters were gone, or so said the one radio station that still existed, or at least the only one Vince and his girl could tune in to.

And what Vince didn't know, was that yes the monsters were gone, but now all over the world people fought to survive, there wasn't much of anything left, just bandits, gangs, rapists, sure there would be some decent people but they would be far and few between. Good thing Vince found himself a nice girl and a comfy bunker to live in, right...?

Kinks
  • Everything Vanilla
  • Anal
  • Feet
  • Dirty Talk
  • Squirting
  • Romance
  • Ageplay
  • Light spanking/Hard spanking if needed

So if you like what you've read, let me know by dropping me a PM, I check them daily so you shouldn't be waiting too long for a reply.

Thanks for reading.

- Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom