Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submission Agenda (Dom M x sub F for long term DC/Marvel + Celebrities)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapp

Super-Earth
This is a grand idea I've had building in my head for awhile. It draws a lot of inspiration from a classic Marvel fanfic known as Submission Agenda. Please Google it before going further; or, if you've already read it and love it, then please continue!

Basically, this is a similar premise as that, but instead DC heroines and villainesses are also included. Additionally, each heroine/villainess is based on a celebrity, i.e. Emma Frost would only use Charlize Theron as her picture base, but her real name in the game would be "Charlize Theron," but White Queen as her codename and with Emma's history and personality.

This initial plot involves somebody known as The Empress, or the Slave Empress as she'll come to be known, who has waited for a "savior" for thousands of years. She's waited for him, planned for him. He's initially a C-level superhero dedicated to righting wrongs, but the Empress seduces him and unleashes his inner darkness - at which point he dominates her, turning her into his Slave Empress, which is what she had planned for for millenia.

She should be all for being raped and beaten and abused—up until the point she becomes his willing, needful slave. After that, she loves being as creatively evil as he is, just as dominant, and just as haughty and eager to help him rape and abuse other cunts worthy of his cock...just with the knowledge he is her my infinite superior in every way. Her love him you would be kittenish, desperate, happy...even as he slaps her around and chokes her while they fuck (but, I would think, no longer hard strikes or punishment).

I'm also in love with the idea of arranging some ritual sacrifice for them — “sealing the deal” so to speak, with his descent into evil. They bring in an old ex-girlfriend of his perhaps some superheroine or another, and the Slave Empress slowly, steadily, stroking his cock the whole way, convinces him to end her just for me. Perhaps?

I'd love to mutually come up with the nature of my character. I suppose one thing that would make sense would be for him to have some natural siphoning ability—perhaps even just the same sort of ability as the protagonist in “Submission Agenda” where cumming in the woman gives him access to the woman's power?

But then, I would love for him (and even giving the same power to the Slave Empress) to be able to siphon the power from men as well....turning Superman into a lifeless husk before breaking his dried-up body in half as Wonder Woman is sprayed with a facefull of his glorious, Holy Seed.

I think perhaps he could start as a sort of low-level superhero, like Daredevil or Captain America, who has enhanced agility and so forth...but then the ritual (as I described above) unlocks some dark, demonic evil that his will conquers and rules, unleashing hellish torment and sinful delights as he wishes, his power growing with each new worshiper. Lots of ideas!

I thought perhaps one good starting point would be him witnessing the Empress stopping some crime on the street, but becoming very overzealous...nearly killing the men. And then she seduces him into stopping them completely?

For the Empress, I assumed some sort of magically based power, steeped in doing many, many terrifically evil things for thousands of years to build her power (bathing in virgin's blood and so on). All of this to try and influence genetics for long enough to bring someone of his greatness about.

As one last note, here are some celebrities and some possible roles of the top of my head - all the roles are completely negotiable. If we wanted to just use all new roles for each girl, that's wonderful as well. Again, this is all negotiable, and I hope it's not flooding you with too much. I have a list here (http://showmepotatosalad.webs.com/charactersilike.htm) that you can pull from for both celebrities and characters if you need some help!

Scarlett Johansson - Black Widow

Kat Dennings – Scarlet Witch - Hex generation

Katy Perry - Shadowcat - Phasing

Bar Paly - White Rabbit - Human

Adrianne Palicki – Wonder Woman - Super strength, etc.

Cintia Dicker – Jean Grey – Telekinesis/Telepathy

Katee Sackhoff – Black Canary - Sonic scream

Victoria Silvstedt – White Queen – Telepathy

Barbara Palvin – Batgirl – Human

Veronika Vernadskaya - Supergirl - Super-stuff

Tyra Banks – Storm – Weather control

Uma Thurman – Poison Ivy – Plant manipulation/control

Lena Headey - Pepper Potts - Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom