Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vic's Den of Iniquity (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vic Rattlehead

Table of Contents

A. All about Vic, Guidelines, and Contact Information

B. Original Plots & Pairings

C. Fandom Settings

A.
Hate to say it, but theres not a lot to say about mysef. I'm a twenty one year old male undergrad, currently going to Penn State. Outside of roleplaying I like to read books ranging from history to fantasy, play video games, watch the news, and listen to music from the blues to metal.

Now the fun part the guidelines, I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

1. While I don't expect you to be a English major or female version of George R.R. Martin, I do expect to have a reasonable grasp of grammar and for the love of Carl Sagan give me at least a paragraph if not more.

2. Treat me with respect and I might do the same. If you're going to abandon the roleplay, don't leave a brother in the dark. Losing interest in roleplays happens and I won't be mad, well too mad at least. Also I won't god mod your character, if you don't god mod mine.

3. Note just because these are my ideas, doesn't mean you cant have any impact on them. If I want to follow my ideas by the letter, I'd wouldn't need an account here. So please feel free to leave a suggestion or even multiple suggestions. Hell if you have another idea other than one of mine, I'd be willing to take a gander at it.

4. I only do roleplays through threads period, no exceptions.

How to reach me.

You cant.

Joking aside feel free to PM me, about any matter relating to IC or OOC. If anything suits your fancy, just send me a PM and I'll respond as soon as I can.

B.

Pairings:
Vampire x human
Master x pet/slave
Prince x princess
Knight x commoner
Human x elf
Noble x commoner

Plots:

Imported Love: As a up and coming stock broker, my character cannot has no time to date let alone think of marriage. His parents badger him about settling down and getting married, with most of his friends already married or engaged. This is where your character comes in, a mail order bride my character buys. For a man married to his work, is it possible to love his foreign wife? Will the mail order bride come to love her stranger husband, in a strange land?

Glorious Depravity:
There's a house on a bleak lane, standing in contempt of disdain. Hidden beneath its floors, lies a forgotten door. That leads to a room filled with naked thrusting bodies and moans. Both my character and yours are invited to a party, only to find out its an orgy. At first we feel revolted and disgusted, finding something not right about this. However, we become overwhelmed by the sights and sounds becoming willing participants.

Act of Contrition:
Heres a typical love story boy my character loves girl your character. Girl doesn’t know boy even exists. Driven mad by obsession boy kidnaps girl. Girl is trained to love boy and worship him as a god.

The Burning of Sodom:
Commonly thought to have been destroyed by God, Sodom was destroyed by man. One night the city of Sodom, was attacked by warring tribe. Hearing theres a virgin your character amongst the depraved, is brought to the chief of the tribe my character. As chief the virgin is claimed as his sex slave, eagerly waiting to break her in.

Liquid Courage: Long hard hours make a man thirsty, with my character being no exception. Every night my character comes home to his wife your character, drunk and angry. Too afraid to stop her husband, she is fucked and beaten silly every night. Next morning my character wakes up with no memory of the incident and goes on, as nothing happened. Will his wife finally leave him or continue to be a victim of his assaults?

C.
While I have no particular plots or pairings at the time, I want do a roleplay between OCs in the follow settings.

Fallout 3 and New Vegas
Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim
A Song of Ice and Fire
Dragon Age Origins
Witcher and Witcher 2

I'm working on some mythology based plots and I may update my previous plots.

So far I'm thinking of adding a Dido x Aeneas and minotaur x female version of Theseus roleplay to the plots. For those who don't know, Aeneas was a Trojan hero who flees and avoids capture after Troy falls. After failing several times to find a new home, a storm sends his ship to Carthage. It is there he meets Dido the queen of Carthage and the two fall in love. However, before they married Aeneas left to find Rome while Dido killed herself after cursing Aeneas and his descendents. Since there are so many different version of the myths, we have a lot of room to play around with. Short version of Theseus and the minotaur idea, is Athens has been giving Crete seven boys and girls every nine years. These boys and girls would then be sent to the Labyrinth, were the minotaur would devour them. You're female version of Theseus offers herself as tribute, planning to kill the minotaur. However, for the purposes of this plot she fails and is kept by the minotaur as his sex slave.

Bump and I'll eventually get around, to editing my plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom