Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Kind of Discipline (Ryanmo97 x Naomi David)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Name: Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a History professor at large University. He loved his job and his students like him too. He always made himself available for anyone who wanted help in his classes. He felt pride in seeing his students succeed. But, there was one young lady who wasn't doing well in his class at all. In fact, he checked into the situation and if she didn't pass his class she was going to get kicked out of school. He didn't want that so he arranged to meet with her one Friday night near the end of the semester. He was in his office looking over some papers when his intercom buzzed. "Professor Morris... Your appointment as arrived..."

"Very good," said Ryan, "Send her in... Oh and you can go head and leave Gwen... I'll lock up"

"Thank you... and have a good weekend, Professor..."

He smiled, "You too, Gwen..."

A few seconds later the door open. Ryan stood up and the young woman entered the room, "Hello... Have a seat..."

Name Maureen O'Flannery
Age 22
Height: 5'8
Weight: 175 lbs
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Body Type: Slim, curvy

Maureen didn't even see the point of taking a stupid history class, she didn't even need it for her major. She saw it as a cheap way of the school trying to fatten their wallet, so, she protested by refusing to do any of the work. She sniffed when she was let into the room, she didn't care, and she didn't care who knew about her bad attitude.

Ryan was wearing a navy blue suit, with a white shirt and navy blue tie. When Maureen sat down he got up and walked around the desk. "Miss O'Flannery... You have a bit of a problem... Right now you are failing my class... and I've found out that if you fail my class, you are going to lose your scholarship. So, I just wanted to you to know that I'm more than willing to help you... You've got plenty of time to make up the work that you've failed to turn in and I'm willing to help you if you are having trouble..." he gave her a friendly smile.

"Sir, I'll be straight with you. No offense to your subject and all, but I see no point in taking this class at all, I do not see how History is a required class for my major. Frankly, I see it as a way for the school to fatten its wallet." Maureen replied. She always spoke the truth, good and bad.

Ryan was a little surprised at Maureen's response, "I see... I see... It's obvious to see that you are a spoiled brat that is use to getting her own way... I have ways of taking care of brats..." Ryan then grabbed Maureen by her wrist and pulled her out of her chair. He took her over to the couch in his office and laid the young woman stomach down across his lap.

Maureen yanked as hard as she could, and squirmed when he laid her across his lap. She snarled,"You're sick! I am not some 5 year old that you can spank!"

Ryan then reached under Maureen and unzipped her jeans. Then he unfastened it, unzipped it and slid her jeans down her legs... "You are a naughty girl..." he said... "When I'm done with you, you will be my obedient little slave..." Ryan then took a hold of her panties and ripped them off her body. Then he proceded to start spanking her.

Back
Top Bottom