Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Down on Her Luck Stripper Gets a Second Chance (Ryanmo97 x Showmeyouloveme)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Name: Ryan Morris
Hair: Brown
Height: 5' 11"
Weight:195 lbs.
Body type: Athletic

Ryan entered the club. He walked in and sat down at the bar. He asked for his drink, then turned the bar stool around so he could see who he shared the club with tonight. He saw the usual bunch of sleazes who thought girls were just for sex. He saw them ogle them with such obvious disregard for their feelings, in a way, it disgusted him. The fact that some of strippers were there for very valid reasons, like money for college, or for food for their children, really made him upset. It was the main reason he was there that night.

He was self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He almost had everything a person could want. Except for someone to share it with. He was there that night because he deiced that he was going to pick one of the girls here and take her away from all of this. He was going to give her a better life. Sure, sex would be involved but it would only be a small part. He looked at the girls, he had to find just the right girl. He didn't want some brainless idiot and he didn't want a gold digger. He wanted someone that, in his opinion, didn't belong here...

Ryan sat at the bar and up until that point, he hadn't seen any one he liked yet. They all looked like they wanted to be there, were happy to show off their bodies for money. Then, he saw a nice very attractive redhead walking from the back. He watched her move around the club. He could tell she was one of the private dancers. They would hang out with the customers and give them a little tease but if the customers wanted to see them dance they had to pay quite a bit upfront. He watched as she interacted with the customers. She would smiled at guys but not get too personal. Then, she went up to the bartender and ask for a shot. Then she looked around at the crowd, from her body language he could tell she didn't want to be there.

He called over to the bartender. "What can I do for you sir?" he asked.

"How much for a private dance from the redhead at the bar?"

"$2,500."

Ryan took out his credit card and handed to the bartender... "I'd be worth every penny..." he said with a smile.

The bartender scanned the card and it was accepted... "All right... Head over to Room 7 and she'll be there in a few minutes..."

Ryan took his drink and headed to Room 7. He was wearing a very nice blue shirt and black slacks, his hair was neatly trimmed and was clean shaved. In the room, was long couch that he figured would fold down into a bed. But he didn't have any interest in that right now. He sat down on the couch and waited for her to arrive.

Ryan smiled as he saw the young woman walk in the room. She looked very confident as she walked up to him. And, she had a beautiful smile. He quietly listened to the rules. As she danced he could tell she was just going through the motions. He knew that she didn't want to be here. He found it very hard not to touch her. He thought that if he touched her she wouldn't believe him when made his offer to her.... "You are very beautiful," he said as she danced "Tell me... what's your name and what is a beautiful young woman like you doing in a god awful place like this?"

Ryan ignored her when she told him not to offer her a way out... "I came here because I am a very rich man who wants to do something good with his money. I came here tonight to look for a woman who I thought didn't belong here. I could read your body movements while you were out on the floor and in here dancing. I can tell that you get no enjoyment from it. You are just going through the motions. I came here tonight to take some lucky woman away from this place and treat her like the woman she deserves to be treated like. And, I think you might be just the woman."

"I owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses," He said, "That and due to some great investments, I was able to make a lot of money. And I want more that just a mistress... I want to show you the world..." Ryan reached into his pocket and handed her his business card. It had his name and cell phone number... "My offer is good for one week... If you never want to set foot in this shit hole again... call me... But if you aren't interested then just throw the card away after I leave... Oh One more thing..." He reached into his pocket and handed her 25 $100 bills... "Thanks for the dance..." Ryan then got up and headed out of the room

Ryan was in his office at home doing some work on his investments. Even though he didn't work for a living anymore, he still kept money in the stock market so he could continue living like he had become used to. He couldn't help but think of Candy and he hoped she would call. It was close to lunch time. When his phone rang, he didn't recognize the number but he answered anyway, "Hello?"

Ryan smiled, "Oh... Well, I'm glad to hear from you Elizabeth... and Yes all of my business dealings are 100% legal... So, would you like to meet somewhere and we can talk about this some more?"

Back
Top Bottom