Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unusual Idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis' Priestess

Super-Earth
Hi there blue moon. I am looking for someone to play with via pm preferably on this specific idea.

There is a compound underground that doesn't exist, and neither do the prisoners there. This is a breeding facility for experiments, and this one specializes in humans.
Cayslin was just a no one really. Work and school, no family, no relationships at all. That is why they chose her. One night after her car wont start she walks home, only to be grabbed on the street and drugged. Waking up in a bright room with nothing on just as a man walks in the room, equally naked. He doesnt say anything as he grabs her and does what he wants. Little does she know that there is a camera watching their every move.

I want the guy to be cold and absolutely silent until the camera is off, then remorseful for what he had to put her through.

This will involve Non-consensual (at first especially since she doesnt know what is going on) that grows into more. I am looking for about a 50%50% plot to smut.
I want the guy to be cold and absolutely silent until the camera is off, then remorseful for what he had to put her through.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom